The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

I have insulted no one, nor do i have time in this life for sorts that constantly fall back on non sequiturs for lack of substance ......~S~
But boy, how you can dish 'em out by the bucket full! :rolleyes::sigh2:

And FACT: You just called my wife a "Plebeian" while, by definition, "non sequiturs" follow from nothing, you stupid, childish, shameless fuck.
Reminder: RULE #1 here. Don't discuss members families, whether you consider "Plebeian" an insult or not is irrelevant.

For Unkotare's benefit:
But, by all means, babble your pseudoscientific nonsense at one another all day long.. You be you. I'll continue being me, reading and laughing at your silly beliefs, along with my wife here, in our happy little "cult" of two.
Plebeians rejoice!....
Hey, way to publicly insult my wife!

Is that Judy M.......?
~S~
No, she used to work in the federal government. I posted a link to her site in that post.

"Catherine Austin Fitts (born December 24, 1950) is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing. She has widely written and commented on the subject of public spending and has alleged several large-scale instances of government fraud.. . . "

This link? This is the link on her site to her own resume;

This is her site;
Vision-2030-Sand-678.jpg

"Solari is a private company founded by Catherine Austin Fitts.

Our mission is to help you live a free and inspired life. This includes building wealth in ways that build real wealth in the wider economy. We believe that personal and family wealth is a critical ingredient of both individual freedom and community health and well being. We publish The Solari Report.

The Solari Report offers subscriber access to private briefings via weekly audios with Catherine Austin Fitts and her guests as well as interviews conducted by a select number of Solari hosts. The Solari Report review of news and events is summarized in Quarterly and Annual Wrap Ups. Also, special reports focused on current financial and precious metals markets, geopolitical events as well as risk issues and opportunities impacting personal wealth, health and happiness.

Our goal? The Solari Report is building a network of members who help each other access and circulate actionable intelligence. Subscribers to The Solari Report login to an expanded private website to post comments and questions.

Solari Updates are free, weekly e-mail updates —
Click here.

Our public site offers articles, book reviews and commentaries written by Catherine Austin Fitts and other members of the Solari team and network."

Our mission is to help you live a free and inspired life. This includes building wealth in ways that build real wealth in the wider economy. We believe that personal and family wealth is a critical ingredient of both individual freedom
and ladidadidaa. We're honestly obsessed with accumulating wealth and nice things! Some day, if you join our special little club of white property owners and pay the annual dues, you too could be a billionaire like a Bush or even Donald Trump! No, no worries, he won't be in jail for very long at all!

and ladidadidaa. We're honestly obsessed with accumulating wealth and nice things! Some day, if you join our special little club of white property owners and pay the annual dues, you too could be a billionaire like a Bush or even Donald Trump! No, no worries, he won't be in jail for very long at all!
Wow, first in the lying thread, and now in this thread.

I am stunned, blown away by the strength & logic of your argumentation.

iu

Wow, first in the lying thread, and now in this thread.

I am stunned, blown away by the strength & logic of your argumentation.

iu
Your childish use of ad hominem in response to my satirical critique of your ironic advertisement supporting an elite politico's hoity toity, smell us club truly is par for your course, son.

"Catherine Austin Fitts (born December 24, 1950) is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing.
Our public site offers articles, book reviews and commentaries written by Catherine Austin Fitts and other members of the Solari team and network."
Don't do it! Resist! They're all corrupt, remember?
Listen to your pal, sparky! ~
Oh, also try not to pick his nose!

Last edited:
They are trying to keep it quiet, but local hospital just lost 3 doctors last week after they took their 4th booster. RIP
A link would be very helpful, if you've got one.

BTW…How dumb does a doctor have to be to take the vax? Of course they might not have a choice, if they want to stay employed. Seems to me a doctor should know first hand, big pharma is not to be trusted.

Your childish use of ad hominem in response to my satirical critique of your ironic advertisement supporting an elite politico's hoity toity, smell us club truly is par for your course, son.

Don't do it! Resist! They're all corrupt, remember?
Listen to your pal, sparky! ~
Oh, also try not to pick his nose!
1685220910996.png

A link would be very helpful, if you've got one.

BTW…How dumb does a doctor have to be to take the vax? Of course they might not have a choice, if they want to stay employed. Seems to me a doctor should know first hand, big pharma is not to be trusted.
There is no link, as I did not read it in media. I was told by the mother of a nurse who works in the hospital. TPTB will do their best to keep it secret, but it's out.

If you didn't, you're an idiot/
Could you please explain the health advantages to being injected with glycol particles? In case you didn't know, glycol is antifreeze used in cars and trucks.

How is my health improved by taking such a serum?

Never taken any flu shot and at almost 62 I'm as healthy as I've ever been.

Natural immunity is BY FAR superior to your unsafe big pharma boondoggle.
Me too, but I'm 66. Big pharma has long been a criminal cartel protected by government. The two have colluded allowing pharma to acquire multiple billions of dollars, often off of Americans who died or were injured by their products. Enormous fines were levied against them in this country and elsewhere.

So after all this, how the fuck could any American trust them to develop an effective vaccine in record time for a virus?

Me too, but I'm 66. Big pharma has long been a criminal cartel protected by government. The two have colluded allowing pharma to acquire multiple billions of dollars, often off of Americans who died or were injured by their products. Enormous fines were levied against them in this country and elsewhere.

So after all this, how the fuck could any American trust them to develop an effective vaccine in record time for a virus?
I ordered Kevin Trudeau's book 'Natural Cures 'they' don't Want you to Know About. ' back in the early 90's that really awakened me to the whole health industry cabal.....( is it a coincidence he ended up doing 10 years in federal prison for tax evasion*? I think he just got out last year. )

I'm sure you've heard of him or seen him in some of those various infomercials back in the '90s and '80s.
*it may have been consumer fraud
...will have to look it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back