The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

The greatest crime EVER committed in human history is unraveling. We can only hope the perpetrators pay a heavy price for harming and deceiving (you) so many. Do I have your support?

I can't fucking believe they are saying this out in public now, and people are not being put in prison yet. :wtf:

This is as bad as what the Nazis did in WWII, w/o a doubt.

Who is that guy, where is he speaking?

1685043491108.png

I can't fucking believe they are saying this out in public now, and people are not being put in prison yet. :wtf:

This is as bad as what the Nazis did in WWII, w/o a doubt.
Agreed. Makes me suspect the elites behind this fraud might be getting nervous. If history is our guide, they might push for a big war to save themselves from the gallows.

It’s been speculated that
belief systems are not science
~S~
There ya go. Badger and project upon one another for a change.

Call me when you're prepared to go beyond "What's wrong with you? Why won't you run around screaming, 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!' like we do? Every damned day? Sensible people are stupid! Teehee :10: VAERS!" :206:

There ya go. Badger and project upon one another for a change.

Call me when you're prepared to go beyond "What's wrong with you? Why won't you run around screaming, 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling!' like we do? Every damned day? Sensible people are stupid! Teehee :10: VAERS!" :206:
A ardent vaxxer bemoaning his poor treatment here. Lol. Where the fuck have you been since 2020? Now the tables have turned and you cry like a little schoolgirl.

You’re the one who bought the lie the sky is falling and ran to get vaxxed. We can’t help it that you fucked up.

More data flowing in... thanks to Paul Craig Roberts for the links

^That said, having a different opinions doesn't entitle anyone to make up their own facts. Example:
Disqualifying the governments own sources of statistics to validate their efficacy

~S~
Aside from my clearly "Disqualifying" nothing, let alone "the governments own sources," that's a patently false assertion.

efficacy:
noun
FORMAL

1. the ability to produce a desired or intended result.
    "there is little information on the efficacy of this treatment"
VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate a possible safety problem with a vaccine.
But, by all means, babble your pseudoscientific nonsense at one another all day long.. You be you. I'll continue being me, reading and laughing at your silly beliefs, along with my wife here, in our happy little "cult" of two.

^That said, having a different opinions doesn't entitle anyone to make up their own facts. Example:

Aside from my clearly "Disqualifying" nothing, let alone "the governments own sources," that's a patently false assertion.

efficacy:

But, by all means, babble your pseudoscientific nonsense at one another all day long.. You be you. I'll continue being me, reading and laughing at your silly beliefs, along with my wife here, in our happy little "cult" of two.
Lol. You’re the one who chose to believe pseudoscience, when you took the vax and condemned those who didn’t.

This is what I will be watching now, I just came across it, from two of my favorites.

Satirist, C.J. Hopkins, of the Consent factory, interviews investment banker, and Former United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing, Catherine Fitts.

"In this 4-part series, finance expert and former US government official Catherine Austin Fitts and author and political satirist C.J. Hopkins meet for an exciting mental journey into the depths of the modern finance and propaganda world.

In this part we dive into the world of propaganda and ask some important questions:
How was it possible to establish the “new reality”? How could such a majority of the population be deceived? Or was it not deceit but coercion?

When two people from such completely different worlds come together, their approach is naturally creative and offers both, the necessary seriousness and a pinch of humor. A great mix for such important topics!

If you haven’t seen PART ONE or PART TWO yet:"

This is what I will be watching now, I just came across it, from two of my favorites.

Satirist, C.J. Hopkins, of the Consent factory, interviews investment banker, and Former United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing, Catherine Fitts.

"In this 4-part series, finance expert and former US government official Catherine Austin Fitts and author and political satirist C.J. Hopkins meet for an exciting mental journey into the depths of the modern finance and propaganda world.

In this part we dive into the world of propaganda and ask some important questions:
How was it possible to establish the “new reality”? How could such a majority of the population be deceived? Or was it not deceit but coercion?

When two people from such completely different worlds come together, their approach is naturally creative and offers both, the necessary seriousness and a pinch of humor. A great mix for such important topics!

If you haven’t seen PART ONE or PART TWO yet:"

Is that Judy M.......?
~S~

Forum List

Back