The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

W/E

He nearly always gets it right, but I see you on here still, parroting the establishment. Day after day.

He is right on the war in Ukraine, and he is right on the Russia collusion hoax as well.

I don't see your POV matching up with his at all. The day he called out the TYT for being sell-outs, is the day he called you out for being a sell-out, IMO.

While Trump might be a demagogue, Dore understands, that there isn't a whole hell of a lot of difference between Biden and Trump. . . .

I'm not really sure you get that though. Either that, or some billionaire foundation pays you to act like you don't.
Well, unsurprisingly, you've managed to get my positions wrong in every case. But since, despite your current station, you clearly see nothing wrong with making me the subject and piling on smear, allow me to return the favor. Let's talk about you. You clearly haven't been reading my positions on those things and still wonder why I've kept you on ignore nearly from day one. Why Flacaltenn likes you so much still beats the shit out of me. At least you've remained or improved to only a B-grade conspiracy nut. You post something good once in a blue moon. Honey Badger, by comparison, is a grade-A conspiracy nut. He really doesn't give a fuck! This appears to coincide with that, and that Shirley coincides with them and those, therefore A=B=C=D=Z! That said, to his credit, badger doesn't seem to waste much time repeatedly attacking other posters who refuse to exchange childish insults with him page after page. He's always gotta be chewing on more potential conspiracies.. gipper's somehow gotten himself triggered to the breaking point lately.

But enough about you.

Reminder: One could always ask nicely if they wanted to know where someone else stands on any given issue.

Or- one can keep being a miserable jerk and just presume one is somehow not "aware of myocarditis" out loud.

You're all welcome.

Well, unsurprisingly, you've managed to get my positions wrong in every case. But since, despite your current station, you clearly see nothing wrong with making me the subject and piling on smear, allow me to return the favor. Let's talk about you. You clearly haven't been reading my positions on those things and still wonder why I've kept you on ignore nearly from day one. Why Flacaltenn likes you so much still beats the shit out of me. At least you've remained or improved to only a B-grade conspiracy nut. You post something good once in a blue moon. Honey Badger, by comparison, is a grade-A conspiracy nut. He really doesn't give a fuck! This appears to coincide with that, and that Shirley coincides with them and those, therefore A=B=C=D=Z! That said, to his credit, badger doesn't seem to waste much time repeatedly attacking other posters who refuse to exchange childish insults with him page after page. He's always gotta be chewing on more potential conspiracies.. gipper's somehow gotten himself triggered to the breaking point lately.

But enough about you.

Reminder: One could always ask nicely if they wanted to know where someone else stands on any given issue.

Or- one can keep being a miserable jerk and just presume one is somehow not "aware of myocarditis" out loud.

You're all welcome.
Aren’t you going to state it’s impossible to get myocarditis from your beloved Pfizer vax?

But enough about you.

You're all welcome.
I don’t know about you, but I’m not interested in apologies. I want prosecutions and long prison terms.

I don’t know about you,
At long last, you show some humility? :omg:
but I’m not interested in apologies. I want prosecutions and long prison terms.
Ah, so you want even more suffering because, as usual, pretty much the whole world chose to err on the side of caution once a vaccine was made widely available, despite Fauci and Gates obviously being opportunistic assholes.:itsok:

But enough about you.

You're all welcome.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F1172ff75-b063-4b59-b9ac-aa570d6b8e58_678x480.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffa3cc188-b8d6-4e0a-bc0b-dc59833b2a0f_2048x1487.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2c8abbb2-7788-4d14-929b-8967f614760e_1000x1413.jpeg

At long last, you show some humility? :omg:

Ah, so you want even more suffering because, as usual, pretty much the whole world chose to err on the side of caution once a vaccine was made widely available, despite Fauci and Gates obviously being opportunistic assholes.:itsok:

You were right there with them, every step of the way. And we have the receipts.

We were right the entire time, and the Cope and Seethe is not working for you.

Too bad. So sad.

But enough about you.

You're all welcome.
Your HERO!

You were right there with them, every step of the way. And we have the receipts.

We were right the entire time, and the Cope and Seethe is not working for you.

Too bad. So sad.
Funny how he speaks of humility now, but two years ago was probably supporting the ostracizing and imprisoning of the unvaxxed.

But enough about you.

You're all welcome.
The greatest crime EVER committed in human history is unraveling. We can only hope the perpetrators pay a heavy price for harming and deceiving (you) so many. Do I have your support?

I was stunned to see the story of Maddie de Garay featured on Fox News Morning just now. They are much, much more moderate than Tucker Carlson, who featured Maddie's story 18 months ago.

In short, Maddie was signed up for the Pfizer vaccine trial and suffered a severe systemic reaction shortly after. Since, she has been in a wheelchair and on a feeding tube. Her mother says Pfizer has not been in touch with them.

This vaccine should have NEVER been cleared for children and young adults--and is highly questionable for anyone.

Man, the dam is breaking fast. Thank God.

How shocked are we REALLY going to be to find out that the vaccines - that were rushed into production, bypassed safety protocols and testing, were never tested to see if they prevented people from getting / spreading COVID - mandated by tbe US govt - that has experimented on US citizens by injecting plutonium in them, injecting heroin , etc... - is dangerous ... and they knew it?!

This ain't 2021. I've already had these debates with MAGA and flat-earthers. I'm not interested in citing shit because I know that if I wasted my time doing it, deniers would find reasons to deny what the article says. I don't care. If you want to believe that the vaccine is a Soros-funded/CIA-developed weapon that turns people into zombies, I don't give a shit.
Like others on this thread who are information compromised, you can't do scientific discourse about coronaviruses in front of the readers. By default, you can't comment on the objective science posted here at USMB.

What should be major questions are conveniently dismissed to apathy.

1. Viral titers (the number of viruses) on the surface of mouth, nose and throat are the same for "vaxxed" and unvaxxed alike.

2. No "vaxxed" can prove there were any viruses around them to be neutralized by the "vaccine."

The profound irony is that the video is in the mother-tongue, English, though some on this thread will not be able to understand the words and concepts it describes:
Brussels, 21 Days Ago

Forum List

Back