The crying from liberal Democrats is bizarre

Sorry, forgot an example:

White House press secretary Jen Psaki broke down in tears this week over parents’ rights bills like the one recently signed into law in Florida this week, stating that they “make her crazy.”

“I’m going to get emotional about this issue because it’s horrible,” the White House official sobbed.

She is the highly paid presidential spokesperson who is about to resign that cush job to become a liberal media millionaire pundit.

I guess some people are just born miserable.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki broke down in tears this week over parents’ rights bills like the one recently signed into law in Florida this week, stating that they “make her crazy.”

“I’m going to get emotional about this issue because it’s horrible,” the White House official sobbed.

She is the highly paid presidential spokesperson who is about to resign that cush job to become a liberal media millionaire pundit.

"yelling and wailing" are rather subjective.

As for people being born miserable, I'd guess a lot of people would think those who preach being kind to their neighbors and then going out and attacking them at the same time might be "miserable".

As for people being born miserable, I'd guess a lot of people would think those who preach being kind to their neighbors and then going out and attacking them at the same time might be "miserable".
I guess. I'm not sure who you mean.

You won, lib-dems! By hook, crook, or whatever else, you have the WH, the congress, and a large part of the USSC.

You are in power, so why cry?

Who the fuck is saying that?

Fuck my neighbors.

My only religious duty is to kill everyone or die trying and go to Valhalla.

Jen Psaki cries for political theatre.

The term "cry bullies" really apropos. I was rather PISSED OFF watching White house spokesperson Jen Psaki cry about the no-grooming bill in Florida. Those "poor oppressed trans kids committing suicide"...So, meanwhile I can look out my bloody window and see meth or fentanyl addicts, most of will DIE from their addiction. Not a fuck given by Psaki. Or the liberals. Just some hypothetical imaginary what if maybe perhaps exagerated bullshit.

The term "cry bullies" really apropos. I was rather PISSED OFF watching White house spokesperson Jen Psaki cry about the no-grooming bill in Florida. Those "poor oppressed trans kids committing suicide"...So, meanwhile I can look out my bloody window and see meth or fentanyl addict, most of will fucking DIE. Not a fuck given by Psaki. Or the liberals. Just some hypothetical imaginary what if maybe perhaps exagerated bullshit.
Nobody gets out of life alive, just in case you didn't know that.

Forum List

Back