The CRUSADES explained

... It's the fucking 21st Century. THere is no God. Never was. ...

ROFLMNAO!

Now... read that again AND understand that THAT demon, is in here for NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO DEFEND ISLAM... the other demon.

WHICH IF THIS WERE AN ISLAMIC NATION, "IT" would be BEATEN INTO A PUDDLE OF BLOOD, allowed to heal and BEATEN INTO A PUDDLE OF BLOOD: AGAIN... then shot in the head.

Understand, the Ideological Left came into existence out of an Islamic thesis which came to Europe in the 11th century. Such grew out of the addled notion that there is no such thing a natural law... and no such thing as cause and effect.

Which explains how and why the Ideological Left, which >IF< the Left were what it claims to be would be WHOLLY INTOLERANT of Islam... and instead... as we've witnessed AGAIN in this very thread, the Ideological Left is wholly aligned WITH ISLAM, while claiming to stand for everything Islam represents.

This should help the reader understand that The Ideological Left AND Islam, are simply two variations of the same EVIL.

do you really believe the mother teresa's of the world,

Mother Teresa was a nasty peice of work who let people die in her filthy hospital while she flew of to the Mayo Clinic.

Another Christian hypocrite I have no use for.

Maybe you should leave Mother Teresa's judgment to the one that wears the judgment robe.......... Unless you consider yourself as sin free as the one who wears the robe.

do you really believe the mother teresa's of the world,

Mother Teresa was a nasty peice of work who let people die in her filthy hospital while she flew of to the Mayo Clinic.

Another Christian hypocrite I have no use for.

Aren't all humans hypocrites, JoeB131
so you agree with Christians then, that if you count the costs,
all humanity sins and falls short of perfection.

So that is why the focus of Christianity is on forgiveness, not judgment,
so we can heal and work together to correct social wrongs.
and not lose our lives relations and health jsut blaming each other and repeating
the same cycle of suffering over and over.

by forgiveness we can break free from the patterns of the past
and work together for positive change. that is the focus of Christianity in short.

do you have a problem with that?
of people forgiving so we can work together to addressa nd correct the causes of injustice
and prevent them in the future?

By having to explain for shit that happened in the 11th CENTURY...........................

I don't have to explain shit when we are talking current events.

Uh, guy, the title of this thread is "The Crusades Explained". That's why we are explaining stuff that happened in the 11th century.

Because someone posted a video from a hate group and thinks it's history.
the multiple threads causes confusion sometimes.....................

So sue me.

How much ya worth? ;)

By having to explain for shit that happened in the 11th CENTURY...........................

I don't have to explain shit when we are talking current events.

Uh, guy, the title of this thread is "The Crusades Explained". That's why we are explaining stuff that happened in the 11th century.

Because someone posted a video from a hate group and thinks it's history.
the multiple threads causes confusion sometimes.....................

So sue me.

How much ya worth? ;)
0007289000016-500x500.jpg

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Sorry JoeB131 but all the people and religions in the world recognize God
by one name or another.

That doesn't mean there actually IS a God.
True but prophesy does mean there is definitely some one that can see the end from the beginning and tell us the future. What we are discussing is today's issues prophesied 2,000 years ago.

During WW2 if we hadn't stuck our body parts into Hitler's part of the world, it would have become all of Hitler's world minus a whole nation of people he didn't care for. Sometimes the world is our problem.

yeah. ISIL Isn't hitler. Boko Harem isn't Hitler. Saddam Wasn't Hitler.

Yet, like the Ideological Left, which each represent, ARE EVIL.

ROFLMNAO!

Now... read that again AND understand that THAT demon, is in here for NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN TO DEFEND ISLAM... the other demon.

WHICH IF THIS WERE AN ISLAMIC NATION, "IT" would be BEATEN INTO A PUDDLE OF BLOOD, allowed to heal and BEATEN INTO A PUDDLE OF BLOOD: AGAIN... then shot in the head.

Understand, the Ideological Left came into existence out of an Islamic thesis which came to Europe in the 11th century. Such grew out of the addled notion that there is no such thing a natural law... and no such thing as cause and effect.

Which explains how and why the Ideological Left, which >IF< the Left were what it claims to be would be WHOLLY INTOLERANT of Islam... and instead... as we've witnessed AGAIN in this very thread, the Ideological Left is wholly aligned WITH ISLAM, while claiming to stand for everything Islam represents.

This should help the reader understand that The Ideological Left AND Islam, are simply two variations of the same EVIL.

Obviously, you are a little deluded.

We don't have a problem with Islam because they "hate our freedoms". We don't have a problem with them because their Imaginary Sky Pixie isn't as cool as YOUR imaginary Sky Pixie.

We have a problem with Islam because we support Israel and interfere in their politics and support rebel groups that end up turning on us.

And at some point, some of us have the good sense to ask, "Why are we doing this?"

During WW2 if we hadn't stuck our body parts into Hitler's part of the world, it would have become all of Hitler's world minus a whole nation of people he didn't care for. Sometimes the world is our problem.

Yawn, guy, when I hear "evil", I just have to laugh.

I think zionism is evil. I think the Oil Companies are evil.

You are happy to dance to their tune.

by one name or another.

LOL! No shit?

What means that?

by one name or another.

The Atheist speaks..............which explains why he hates Religion...

Except it claims that Islam is a religion and it's spent the last 2 hours defending Islam.

Crazy huh.

Last edited:
We don't have a problem with Islam ....

Yet Islam has a problem with EVERY SINGLE THING ON THIS PLANET! Just like the Ideological Left!

Huh... It's like they ARE the same dam' THING!

LOL! I say it HERE and "it' shows up ^THERE^.

Yawn, guy, when I hear "evil", I just have to laugh.

You must be laughing NONSTOP! Because you hear evil with every sound you make.

The PC Police just tosses out the Crusades to deflect for the PC-protected religion.

I don't think they're being serious.

Guy, when you sign up to fight against the bad old Muzzies, I'll take your whelping seriously.

There is nothing going on over there that's worth ONE MORE American life.
So when you deflect to the Crusades, you ARE being serious?

Really?

1) I'm not deflecting.

2) I think it's perfectly reasonable to point out that if you want to go back hundreds of years to prove Islamic Savagery, as a lot of your fellow Right Wing Nuts do, then the Crusades, Inquisitions, burning of witches are all fair game.

3) You do understand that the Crusades really do have an effect on how the Islamic World views the west, don't you?
I don't even have to go back a day to prove Islamic savagery...or do you really live under a rock?
The Crusades happened a long, long time ago...most of the world has managed to grow up and get the fuck over it...why not you Islamic world?
Oh, were you raised by some kind of animal, or alien invader? Most decent mothers would have taught they children that "two wrongs do not make it right". Just because some Christians crusaded into the so-called "holy land" thousands of years ago is absolutely no excuse for present day sub-human behavior being exhibited by your cherished muslims.

Forum List

Back