The CRUSADES explained

The PC Police just tosses out the Crusades to deflect for the PC-protected religion.

I don't think they're being serious.

Guy, when you sign up to fight against the bad old Muzzies, I'll take your whelping seriously.

There is nothing going on over there that's worth ONE MORE American life.
So when you deflect to the Crusades, you ARE being serious?

Really?

1) I'm not deflecting.

2) I think it's perfectly reasonable to point out that if you want to go back hundreds of years to prove Islamic Savagery, as a lot of your fellow Right Wing Nuts do, then the Crusades, Inquisitions, burning of witches are all fair game.

3) You do understand that the Crusades really do have an effect on how the Islamic World views the west, don't you?

The PC Police just tosses out the Crusades to deflect for the PC-protected religion.

There is no PC protected religion other than Christianity.

Can you give me some examples of this "protection" Christians and no other groups are privy to?

OOops.

(They HATE that... Such 'trickery' tends to dry up most Leftist 'participation'.)

Oh look! It's the guy who believes that governors who deal with other states have FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE!! Let's all listen to what he has to say!

LoneLaugher
that's because you don't consider
the BELIEF that "health care is a right through govt" and the
BELIEF that "gay marriage is a right through govt"
as political beliefs or creeds.
because this is seen and sold as secular policy
the fact that they are beliefs is totally denied in order to push these by law and punish "nonbelievers as infidels"
Sound familiar?

Not to mention the Ottoman Empire and the bad taste they left in everyone's mouth......

I haven't heard that scourge brought up on the Sunday News Review. Because it isn't germane to what is happening now. Neither are the Crusades. That speech was in lieu of the, Muslims need to be stopped from killing now speech.

1) I'm not deflecting.

LOL!

OH! Now isn't that sad?

Let me help ya through this scamp... Deflecting: cause (something) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course.

2) I think it's perfectly reasonable to point out that if you want to go back hundreds of years to prove Islamic Savagery... .

To prove islamic savagery, you need go back no father than today. OR... if ya just NEED to go back, you CAN go back everyday for 1400 years. As Islamic savagery has been on display everyday, for 1400 years.

3) You do understand that the Crusades really do have an effect on how the Islamic World views the west, don't you?

They should... because the Crusades were designed to have an effect on how the Islamic World views the West. Sadly the Islamic World is largely comprised of inbreds... and 'learning' isn't their strong suit.

Are

Can you give me some examples of this "protection" Christians and no other groups are privy to?

OOops.

(They HATE that... Such 'trickery' tends to dry up most Leftist 'participation'.)

Oh look! It's the guy who believes that governors who deal with other states have FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE!! Let's all listen to what he has to say!

You sure you can take time away from the, ISIS is JV, we've licked terrorism, here's a new tax speech from Obama?

Guy, when you sign up to fight against the bad old Muzzies, I'll take your whelping seriously.

So when you deflect to the Crusades, you ARE being serious?

Really?

1) I'm not deflecting.

2) I think it's perfectly reasonable to point out that if you want to go back hundreds of years to prove Islamic Savagery, as a lot of your fellow Right Wing Nuts do, then the Crusades, Inquisitions, burning of witches are all fair game.

Born losers always run crying to some historical "injustice" because they are too stupid to achieve anything on their own merit.

Ahh.... Now isn't that precious? ANOTHER trolling concession to the same standing point?

You're ADORABLE.

Your irrelevant and 3rd concession to the same standing point, is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Dear JoeB131 I think you hit the key point here,
the real issue is RETRIBUTION, and whether people forgive other groups or seek to attack in revenge.

Hitler acted out of fear and unforgiveness and committed genocide in the spirit of Retributive Justice or Anti Christ.
Jihadists do this now.

It is the spirit of Antichrist that we are saying is abusing religion.

Now let's look at what is correcting that. Where is Restorative Justice practiced?
This is the meaning of Christianity and Christ Jesus as bringing lasting Justice and Peace for all humanity.

What Obama missed is agreeing with Christians on the true spirit and message.
he only pointed out the bad, but didn't affirm the REAL Christian message is Restorative Justice not retributive.

and the reason he left this out is he is too busy practicing and preaching retributive justice
by teaching voting as the best revenge, and seeing half of America as the enemy to be defeated.
so he was not in a position to promote what he himself is not practicing in full.

if we want people to make the distinction between jihadists from muslims who aren't antichrist,
we need to make the distinction between hitlers and klan from the christians who aren't antichrist.

if we keep throwing in the hitlers and klan saying those are christians
why do you think people keep throwing in jihadist with muslims and saying they are the same religion?

What I found allows people to make this distinction is forgiveness.

if they cannot forgive the wrongs, they project the blame on the whoel group.
so you are right that this affects perception.

but Joe it goes both ways. if you want people to forgive Muslims and Jihadists
so they can separate these two, you also have to be fair and promote
forgiveness of Christians from antichristian genocides in order to separate the two.

LOL!

OH! Now isn't that sad?

Let me help ya through this scamp... Deflecting: cause (something) to change direction by interposing something; turn aside from a straight course.

Which isn't what I was doing. Now, I know you are simple- but I discussed THE CRUSADES in a thread about THE CRUSADES.

To prove islamic savagery, you need go back no father than today. OR... if ya just NEED to go back, you CAN go back everyday for 1400 years. As Islamic savagery has been on display everyday, for 1400 years.

And Christian savagery has been on display for 2000 years. Just because they've been behaving themselves for the last 50 or so really doesn't make up for anything.

Of course, the 150,000 people we killed in Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was pretty savage. What we did at Abu Grahib was pretty savage. The soldiers who raped a teenage girl and murdered her family and burned down her house to cover it up was pretty savage.

They should... because the Crusades were designed to have an effect on how the Islamic World views the West. Sadly the Islamic World is largely comprised of inbreds... and 'learning' isn't their strong suit.

Actually, what the Crusades probably taught them is that the Christians aren't in it for the long haul. Crusading was understood as a pretty bad idea by 1204.

The "War on Terror" didn't have that much of a shelf life.

Joe, it's why you brought up the Crusades, not that you brought them up. Why didn't you enlighten all of us about the Crusades last year? Or 5 years ago? Not relevant last year? Why all the interest now buddy?
Obama buzz words aren't working anymore. He only gets a few of you to deflect with and for him now.
The rest have caught on to his game.....

Last edited:
LOL!

OH! Now isn't that sad?

Which isn't what I was doing. Now, I know you are simple- but I discussed THE CRUSADES in a thread about THE CRUSADES.

We're not discussing the crusades, we're discussing what the Crusades were and that the Crusades were a defensive campaign to defend Christians from the Evil that is Islam.

And Christian savagery has been on display for 2000 years. Just because they've been behaving themselves for the last 50 or so really doesn't make up for anything.

LOL! Of course... and that's why your boy had to go back a thousand years, and use a BAD EXAMPLE. The Crusades were savage, because the Crusades were defending against savages... and of course, RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CRUSADES IS ALL ON ISLAM!

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:

Which actually means you wouldn't take him seriously if YOU had your head in a guillotine or saw a Machete about to make contact with your throat.

lots of people talk about the Crusades but they talk about the Crusades like they know what they are talking about . Liars can then exploit ignorance and claim that the Crusaders were as bad as the islamic jihadists 'jihads' that are murdering today . Anyway , this video explains the Crusades and the reason for the Crusades . --- Take Five Minutes And Watch The Spread Of Islam Via Jihad Before The Crusades 8902 Dc Gazette# --- check it out , see what you think .

Good Thread pismoe...the liberals/Obama ass kissers are now filling their pants full.

I watched this entire video. This guy presents an animation of dots on a background of Europe and the Middle East with a brief narrative. He mentions some 548 battles but provides no factual information for any of them. He just says "...watch the white dots turn to red".

Is that all it takes to convince you total idiots? Bahahahahaha.....

Which you wouldn't know anything about if he shoved it down your throat or up your ass.
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA/

LOL!

OH! Now isn't that sad?

Of course, the 150,000 people we killed in Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was pretty savage. What we did at Abu Grahib was pretty savage. The soldiers who raped a teenage girl and murdered her family and burned down her house to cover it up was pretty savage.

Actually, what the Crusades probably taught them is that the Christians aren't in it for the long haul. Crusading was understood as a pretty bad idea by 1204.

The "War on Terror" didn't have that much of a shelf life.

Dear JoeB131
and the CURE and CORRECTION to abuses in the name of
Christ is to rebuke by fellow Christians who police their own

and to abuses in the name of the Constitution
is to enforce the Constitution to address those abusers by their own laws

so where is this rebuke with abuses of Islam by Jihadists?

if the only corrections are being done by Christians and Constitutionalists
then why do you think Islam looks bad as if it is condoning the wrongs and
letting other people fix the problems caused by abuses?

Dear JoeB131 I think you hit the key point here,
the real issue is RETRIBUTION, and whether people forgive other groups or seek to attack in revenge.

Hitler acted out of fear and unforgiveness and committed genocide in the spirit of Retributive Justice or Anti Christ.
Jihadists do this now.

As usual, I'm not going to read through your verbal diarhea waiting for you to get to a point.

The Jihadists are at war with the west because the west has spent the last few decades sticking our dicks into their part of hte world. Nothing more. Nothing less.

And if you stick your dick in a hornet's nest, you shouldn't whine about getting stung.

ISIL exists because we toppled Saddam and the government we replaced him with was inept, incompetent and favored the Shi'ites over the Sunnis.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Forum List

Back