The CRUSADES explained

Populism Prudence

The Bible reads that Judaism and Islam were begun by the sons of Abraham, Isaac and Ishmael. The sons were thrown into a competitive arena and the legacy of this rift catapulted the conflicts between Israel and the Muslim world (i.e., Mossad/PLO). These conflicts were re-shaped after the work of Jesus and the reorienting of Judaism into Judeo-Christianity.

Many figures in world history have shaped the spread of Islam and Judeo-Christianity (or Christianity): Muhammad, Alexander the Great, the Shahs of Iran, Richard the Lionheart, etc.

The recent Hollywood (USA) movies "Syriana" (2005) and "Doubt" (2008) look at the social impact of Islam and Christianity through a modern lens, since our 'new world' requires globalization-relevant thinking.

If we analyze the impact that the Crusades had on the dominions of Islam and Christianity and then posit that the Crusades were a correlate of Muslim jihads, then how do we compare such analyses to modern age assessments of the politicization of Israel-Palestine grievances (i.e., 1972 Summer Olympics tragedy), especially since we feel at ease referencing ancient holy wars for modern discussions about history revisionism?

Why do we celebrate traffic-terrorism American comic book avatars such as Penguin (DC Comics), an eerie crime-master who represents a modern age fascination with urbanization-brimstone?

Is populism (i.e., colloquialization politics) the new yardstick for education?

:afro:

Syriana (Film)

batul2.jpg

Forum List

Back