The covid vaccine and how it affects women's fertility.

More propaganda from the Russian troll farm.

LOL
At least my posts are educational as opposed to being misinformative like yours.
FB_IMG_1664667745772.jpg

Unconvincing! Give me JHU & Gates any day.
John Hopkins University encompasses numerous individuals, departments, and specialties. As I previously wrote, there are many good people who work under this gigantic umbrella.

My claim remains solid: Bill Gates, under sponsorship by Johns Hopkins, walks with a crooked spine. More information will be coming out; I’ll keep you up to date.

Because it became political and politics is their religion.

I truly feel bad for people who got four or more of these frankenshots
I have two close family members who have new cardio issues that make no sense since getting the first round two years ago. It's weird. They wonder, but don't want to talk about it.

So a few woman have fertility issues not a big deal. There's more than enough births anyway.

I had the original two, and became seriously ill.

I’m not going near the boosters.

I'm sorry and I hope you feel better. I have no problem with people who chose to get the shots. My only beef is with people who wanted to force OTHER people into a choice. Bad news. Really bad.

I'm sorry and I hope you feel better. I have no problem with people who chose to get the shots. My only beef is with people who wanted to force OTHER people into a choice. Bad news. Really bad.

That was nearly a year ago. I spent Christmas in an American ICU.

I’m fine now. Crossing the Pond again next month. Hope l’m not tempting providence.

Have fun going through the rest of your life being a real guinea pig.....

Btw.... whoever got jabbed now has a 'pre-existing condition' when they go to get health insurance.
that is a lie, I have gotten my covid vaccines and just got united healthcare health insurance and they do not consider covid vaccines as pre existing condition same with my friend who got Aetna medicare ppo,same with 40 people working with my son who got insurance tru blue cross covid vaccines not considered preexisting condition.

Forum List

Back