The Coup against Trump part 2, The CDC edition, use the virus to shut down economy....

We know that the leadership of the FBI under obama, working with the leadership, john brennan, of the CIA, and members of the State Department, worked with the DNC and hilary to create fake information about Trump to initiate illegal surveillance against him and his people ....... this was later used to initiate a years long fake investigation by robert mueller which was then followed up by a fake impeachment to remove him from office.....

How do we know that these same elements...now in the Centers For Disease Control, aren't using the virus as a way to attack Trump.....the Coup Part 2?

We know that if you get the virus, you get a fever, a cough, and after a few days you get better....and yes...if you are a senior citizen with underlying conditions, you are at more severe risk...but that is true of the seasonal flu....

How do we know that the measures they are calling for, which are shutting down major sectors of the economy, aren't motivated more by getting Trump, than by realistically dealing with the virus?

The economy was one of Trump's strongest points....and now, through the measures pushed by the CDC, major sectors of the economy are being shut down, and the measures are now being used by democrat governors to shut down state level economies.....

Is this part of the Coup 2?
People are dying all over the world just to help us "get tRump"?

Wow, the American Democratic party is much more powerful than I thought!

Did they pay off all those Italians to stage a quarantine? How does that work?

You mean the Italians with the single payer healthcare system that you liberals want to give all of us Americans? How's that working for them?

I'm not a liberal and I oppose government health care. But I don't believe the propaganda that COVID-19 is a hoax to discredit Trump. I just can't get that stupid. Can you?

We know that the leadership of the FBI under obama, working with the leadership, john brennan, of the CIA, and members of the State Department, worked with the DNC and hilary to create fake information about Trump to initiate illegal surveillance against him and his people ....... this was later used to initiate a years long fake investigation by robert mueller which was then followed up by a fake impeachment to remove him from office.....

How do we know that these same elements...now in the Centers For Disease Control, aren't using the virus as a way to attack Trump.....the Coup Part 2?

We know that if you get the virus, you get a fever, a cough, and after a few days you get better....and yes...if you are a senior citizen with underlying conditions, you are at more severe risk...but that is true of the seasonal flu....

How do we know that the measures they are calling for, which are shutting down major sectors of the economy, aren't motivated more by getting Trump, than by realistically dealing with the virus?

The economy was one of Trump's strongest points....and now, through the measures pushed by the CDC, major sectors of the economy are being shut down, and the measures are now being used by democrat governors to shut down state level economies.....

You mean the Italians with the single payer healthcare system that you liberals want to give all of us Americans? How's that working for them?

I'm not a liberal and I oppose government health care. But I don't believe the propaganda that COVID-19 is a hoax to discredit Trump. I just can't get that stupid. Can you?

When did I ever say that the Corona virus was a hoax? What I've pointed out is that the DNC and the liberal media love the fact that this pandemic is going to hurt the American economy and that might defeat Trump at the polls in November. Do you disagree with that assessment?

When did I ever say that the Corona virus was a hoax? What I've pointed out is that the DNC and the liberal media love the fact that this pandemic is going to hurt the American economy and that might defeat Trump at the polls in November. Do you disagree with that assessment?

Ah.. now with he backpedalling and excuse making. So, the Democrats are "glad". Who gives a fuck? I mean, what does that have to do with anything of import?

Are you saying we should ignore the pandemic, and just let it spread so that we don't tarnish Trump's economic record??

Well, no thanks. That's fucking idiotic.

Funny how they try to lie and say we are saying the actual virus is a hoax.......and the truth that the democrat party members of the press are pushing panic and hysteria to hurt Trump is just obvious to anyone looking....

Funny how they try to lie and say we are saying the actual virus is a hoax.......and the truth that the democrat party members of the press are pushing panic and hysteria to hurt Trump is just obvious to anyone looking....

Here's the thing. Dealing with this pandemic is going to slow down the economy, and you're afraid that that will hurt Trump's re-election campaign. I understand why you want to write off all the precautions as "panic and hysteria", but doing so would be supremely stupid. It might help Trump, but it would harm the country. And that's the pattern with you fuckers. You're willing to screw over society to keep your dear leader in power. Go away.

Last edited:
You are a moron.......Trump sealed the border.......obama didn't respond and declare it a national emergency till 10s of thousands had it and 1000 were dead...you moron....

Trump didn’t seal the border. That’
Is another lie.

obama Declared a national health emergency Immediately when the Swine Flu became known.

Here's the thing. Dealing with this pandemic is going to slow down the economy, and you're afraid that that will hurt Trump's re-election campaign. I understand why you want to write off all the precautions as "panic and hysteria", but doing so would be supremely stupid. It might help Trump, but it would harm the country. And that's the pattern with you fuckers. You're willing to screw over society to keep your dear leader in power. Go away.

Did we close down the economy for the H1N1? No. The difference between H1N1 and Corona? A democrat was President during H1N1 and we have a republican during Corona......

Did we close down the economy for the H1N1? No. The difference between H1N1 and Corona? A democrat was President during H1N1 and we have a republican during Corona......

But, what about, what about? But, ... but.., but... ....yeah. right.

I guess you're worried that the economy was the only thing Trump had going for him. That's too bad.

Post #89
“.....the fatality rate so far is about 0.7%. But even that is 35 times worse than H1N1 in 2009 and 2010. Multiply 12,469 by 35 and you get 436,415 — which would amount to the biggest U.S. infectious-disease death toll since the 1918 flu.” See link below:

You are too much an idiot to understand how stupid your conspiracy theory and ignorance based posts truly are.

TrumpO scores hisself a perfect ten on handling the Pandemic which includes shutting down the economy and driving the stock market down 20%.

So if TrumpO has his “perfect ten” leadership going as he claims, the economic situation is all his and he should get re-elected easily for leading the nation through this.

So why compare it to an entirely different situation?

The multiplier (35 times) is the difference we can’t expect a TrumpOroid to understand.

But here it is. Explained in a way a simpleton should be able to understand:

How much deadlier is still unknown, but of the cases reported to the WHO so far 3.4% have resulted in fatalities. That’s probably misleadingly high because there are so many unreported cases, and in South Korea, which has done the best job of keeping up with the spread of the virus through testing, the fatality rate so far is about 0.7%. But even that is 35 times worse than H1N1 in 2009 and 2010. Multiply 12,469 by 35 and you get 436,415 — which would amount to the biggest U.S. infectious-disease death toll since the 1918 flu. Hospitalization rates are also many times higher for Covid-19, meaning that if it spread as widely as H1N1 it would overwhelm the U.S. health-care system.​

That’s one very important reason governments (and stock markets) around the world have reacted so much more strongly to Covid-19 than to the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. Another reason is somewhat more hope-inspiring. It’s that public health experts generally don’t think influenza can be controlled once it starts spreading, other than with a vaccine, whereas several Asian countries seem to have successfully turned back the coronavirus tide, for now at least.​

Influenza can’t be controlled because as much as half the transmission of the disease occurs before symptoms appear. With Covid-19 that proportion seems to be lower, meaning that even though it’s more contagious than influenza once symptoms appear, it may be possible to control by testing widely and quickly isolating those who have the disease. This is one reason (there are others) the WHO’s Tedros won’t call it a pandemic. “The threat of a pandemic has become very real,” he said Monday. “But it would be the first pandemic in history that could be controlled.” H1N1 couldn’t be controlled in 2009, but was mild enough that this did not lead to disaster. Covid-19 is a much more dangerous disease that maybe, just maybe, can be stopped.
Remember the Last Global Pandemic? Probably Not

So idiot: shutting down the economy is to save lives: 35 times more lives than were lost due to H1N1.

Your orange buffoon has finally got the message. When do you?

There is good news if we can get idiots to understand reality and act according to what needs to be done. Get Obama out of your hate filled head. No good can come from hate.

Last edited:

The key word on Italy's health system isn't "single payer". It's "under funded".

The key word on Italy's health system isn't "single payer". It's "under funded".

The key word for Italy's health system is FUBARED!

I live in a very tight knit community of over 2,000 families.
Dozens of people have bothered to get tested and were positive over 2 weeks ago and self quarantined themselves.
Not one has had a fever.
Healthy people quarantined themselves. Ooookkkkaaaayyyy

Dozens of people have bothered to get tested and were positive over 2 weeks ago and self quarantined themselves.
Not one has had a fever.
You mean nobody you know of with flu type symptoms similar to the Corona Virus is quarantining themselves until they are ready for testing?
Do you associate with morons?

Not one has had a fever.
You mean nobody you know of with flu type symptoms similar to the Corona Virus is quarantining themselves until they are ready for testing?
I don't know of a single person with any flu type symptoms. My step grandson works for a 325 bed hospital. Hospital tents have been set up in the parking lot for another 100. The atrium is now an extended ICU and no one in that hospital has flu type symptoms similar with corona.

If you think the blood enemy democrat corona virus is widespread you are a gap toothed retard.

Not one has had a fever.
I don't know of a single person with any flu type symptoms. My step grandson works for a 325 bed hospital. Hospital tents have been set up in the parking lot for another 100. The atrium is now an extended ICU and no one in that hospital has flu type symptoms similar with corona.

If you think the blood enemy democrat corona virus is widespread you are a gap toothed retard.
I think it has started just this week.
I was getting skeptical but I’m now hearing of a few hundred hospitalizations in NY and NJ.
And no, the CV is not an ideological plot.

"The Coup Against Trump ... The CDC Edition ..."

This thread headline captured what is wrong with paranoid Trump fanatics who have been trained to believe every government agency is "socialist" and every official who disagrees with any Trump policy, no matter how unwise, is part of a great liberal conspiracy against him.

Today Trump is dramatically increasing funding for CDC and relies on its many experts, as indeed he should have from the beginning.

He is also now the one ultimately responsible for adopting and encouraging preventative measures that will inevitably disrupt, and partially compensate for the disruption of, our real economy.

The differences between the Swine Flu H1N1 virus and Covid-9 are many, and dramatic. The fatality rate of Swine flu was about 100 times less than the likely real fatality rate of Covid-19, which also allows for much greater asymptomatic spread. The Swine Flu virus started in Mexico and was not even identified clearly before it had very widely spread in this country and all over the world. The CDC did a good job, though errors were made, as is always true in dealing with essentially new viral outbreaks. Swine Flu never overwhelmed any hospitals in this country, despite infecting 20% of U.S. (and world) population. Here is Wikipedia:

"The virus was less lethal than previous pandemic strains and killed about 0.01–0.03% of those infected; the 1918 influenza was about one hundred times more lethal and had a case fatality rate of 2–3%. By 14 November 2009, the virus had infected one in six Americans with 200,000 hospitalisations and 10,000 deaths – as many hospitalizations and fewer deaths than in an average flu season overall ..."

With a rapid development of a vaccine, with strong measures of "social distancing" which unfortunately will have very serious economic effects, without panic, and with a little luck, this pandemic's spread can be stopped before it gets out of hand. We have seen its potential to wreck havoc, but also that it can be stopped, in China.

One of the great weaknesses of our country is its lack of social solidarity and its often irrational political polarity. A lot of people despise Trump -- myself included. A lot of people love him totally and mistakenly think that any criticism of him is unwarranted. Now that he has adopted many of the suggestions of CDC experts and even Democrats in Congress, we shall all just have to hope that the new policies prove effective.

Last edited:
And it isn't more dangerous than the swine flu, you twit...everything is more dangerous to older people.......

you flaming idiot. The Coronavirus is 35 times more deadly than the swine flu of 2009 and 2010.

“.....the fatality rate so far is about 0.7%. But even that is 35 times worse than H1N1 in 2009 and 2010. Multiply 12,469 by 35 and you get 436,415 — which would amount to the biggest U.S. infectious-disease death toll since the 1918 flu.” Remember the Last Global Pandemic? Probably Not

Read some science dude. Don’t be a TrumpOroid.

And it isn't more dangerous than the swine flu, you twit...everything is more dangerous to older people.......

you flaming idiot. The Coronavirus is 35 times more deadly than the swine flu of 2009 and 2010.

“.....the fatality rate so far is about 0.7%. But even that is 35 times worse than H1N1 in 2009 and 2010. Multiply 12,469 by 35 and you get 436,415 — which would amount to the biggest U.S. infectious-disease death toll since the 1918 flu.” Remember the Last Global Pandemic? Probably Not

Read some science dude. Don’t be a TrumpOroid.

The CDC is a corporate entity. The flu virus is very, VERY susceptible to heat and starts breaking down at 133 degrees and nestles within the nasal passages. Just twenty minutes in a sauna can kill the virus. No sauna, no problem. A hair dryer, water bottle with a mist attachment will fill the bill. If you can't take the ball from here and slam dunk it, you are a leftard and the great culling proposed by those that leftard sheeple unwillingly serve will actually help the overall health of the gene pool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back