The Country is in a bad marriage.

sore wa soo desu ga, hafu no kodomo ga kawaii.

What are the two of you talking about that you have to speak in Japanese? I hope you aren't talking sexual about that child in the picture. That is sick.

Actually, not a child. Mid-20s.

Well it LOOKS like a child.

Looks are deceiving. My young daughter, being Caucasian in Japan, was often thought to be much older than you teen years appear.

So? What does that have to do with a couple of old men drooling over a person who looks like she is 10 years old?

There was no drooling. But perhaps you prefer this?

japan_100year-old.jpg

Maybe we could cheat with Japan?

85284bc30974e6051e2754a87086fccf--asia-girl-cute-girls.jpg

kimi no kangaekata wa ii kamoshiranai

kodomo ga kawaii deshoo

Hai, wakarimashita. Kodomo de wanai

What are the two of you talking about that you have to speak in Japanese? I hope you aren't talking sexual about that child in the picture. That is sick.

You are a retard.

Maybe we could cheat with Japan?

85284bc30974e6051e2754a87086fccf--asia-girl-cute-girls.jpg

kodomo ga kawaii deshoo

You are a retard.

I'm not the one turned on by childish looking women. :D Lol.

Some of you have been in a bad marriage, and the rest have seen one. A marriage where all they do is argue, and blame. We are in that marriage right now. The Left won't get over it, and the right won't get over it.

The funny thing is I know when it started. I was there, and I watched it begin. Many of you did too.

Before the impeachment of Bill Clinton, we would compromise. We could work out our differences, and manage to move forward as a nation, slowly, along a more moderate approach, but there was some progress.

Bill Clinton was the turning point. The Right felt that Bill was after their guns, and he signed the Brady Bill and made it a law. In time, the most disturbing parts of the law fell away, but the Right was angry, and wanted revenge. The bad part for the left was that Bill Clinton was Bill Clinton. Not a bad guy, but a horn dog. He told misleading information during a deposition, and gave instructions to a friend who knew what was going on that appeared to expect that friend to lie under oath. So Bill was Impeached. Yes, he was impeached. Not removed from office, but impeached.

The left won in the Senate, and the narrative of Reprehensible but not impeachable carried the day. But the administration of Bill Clinton ended the era of compromise for our nation. After that, it was all about Revenge.

It's like a bad marriage. One spouse does something to hurt the other, and the other wants revenge and sets out to hurt the first. The divorce starts, and both are screaming at the children that the other is awful. The victory comes not in the separation, but by turning the kids against the other.

Back and forth it has gone, we'll get even for that, and they'll get even for this. We no longer want to compromise, we no longer want to find common ground, and we damn sure don't want to work out our differences. We aren't talking, we're shouting at each other.

If this was really a Marriage I'd tell the two sides to get a fucking divorce already. But we are a nation, and we have lost our ability to live together, work together, and talk with each other.

I had a friend who was in a marriage like this some time ago. He got divorced, and he said. "It is better to have loved and lost, than stay married to that bitch for the rest of my life."

The wife had a similar sentiment when I spoke with her.

But we are not in a marriage. We are a nation, and it is approaching the point of no return. We need to learn to set the past aside, and just start looking at the issues and finding common ground. Destroying the other side isn't going to work. You can't do it. Not without a massive civil war and millions of people dead. So everyone just calm down and let's learn to talk to one another again. We did it once. Why can't we do it again?
The couple refuses to have a calm, honest conversation with each other.

All they will do is scream and point the accusatory finger at the other.

I don't know how that gets fixed. Without communication, this only continues to decay.
This sums up what we're all feeling

Yeah. If you support Trump, you are a racist.

The left has lost their minds and they have a long history of violence.

They are like the crazed physically abusive husband.

Interesting that you chose the feminine, victim role in your metaphor.

Looks are deceiving. My young daughter, being Caucasian in Japan, was often thought to be much older than you teen years appear.

So? What does that have to do with a couple of old men drooling over a person who looks like she is 10 years old?

japan_100year-old.jpg

Prefer? I don't "prefer" either. What in the hell? What is this, pick a Jap? Maybe you need to get laid or something. I don't know.

Some of you have been in a bad marriage, and the rest have seen one. A marriage where all they do is argue, and blame. We are in that marriage right now. The Left won't get over it, and the right won't get over it.

The funny thing is I know when it started. I was there, and I watched it begin. Many of you did too.

Before the impeachment of Bill Clinton, we would compromise. We could work out our differences, and manage to move forward as a nation, slowly, along a more moderate approach, but there was some progress.

Bill Clinton was the turning point. The Right felt that Bill was after their guns, and he signed the Brady Bill and made it a law. In time, the most disturbing parts of the law fell away, but the Right was angry, and wanted revenge. The bad part for the left was that Bill Clinton was Bill Clinton. Not a bad guy, but a horn dog. He told misleading information during a deposition, and gave instructions to a friend who knew what was going on that appeared to expect that friend to lie under oath. So Bill was Impeached. Yes, he was impeached. Not removed from office, but impeached.

The left won in the Senate, and the narrative of Reprehensible but not impeachable carried the day. But the administration of Bill Clinton ended the era of compromise for our nation. After that, it was all about Revenge.

It's like a bad marriage. One spouse does something to hurt the other, and the other wants revenge and sets out to hurt the first. The divorce starts, and both are screaming at the children that the other is awful. The victory comes not in the separation, but by turning the kids against the other.

Back and forth it has gone, we'll get even for that, and they'll get even for this. We no longer want to compromise, we no longer want to find common ground, and we damn sure don't want to work out our differences. We aren't talking, we're shouting at each other.

If this was really a Marriage I'd tell the two sides to get a fucking divorce already. But we are a nation, and we have lost our ability to live together, work together, and talk with each other.

I had a friend who was in a marriage like this some time ago. He got divorced, and he said. "It is better to have loved and lost, than stay married to that bitch for the rest of my life."

But we are not in a marriage. We are a nation, and it is approaching the point of no return. We need to learn to set the past aside, and just start looking at the issues and finding common ground. Destroying the other side isn't going to work. You can't do it. Not without a massive civil war and millions of people dead. So everyone just calm down and let's learn to talk to one another again. We did it once. Why can't we do it again?

Addiction to drama and laziness.
Nah I think its much worse than that after watching some dipstick try go after Rod on fb for something in her preconceived propagandized mind that appears to believe the lies being spewed about all conservatives at this point. Who in their right mind in a small community would post intimate details of their sexual life online and say that if something is good enough for you to eat 'what's your problem with shooting that into your system via a vaccine'? The stupidity and ignorance of some of these 20 to 40 year old's is truly mind boggling.

Well, weirdos come in all age groups. Lol. ;)
Yes but these ones have government/tax-payer supported jobs/paychecks and I see that as a long term problem as they are not intelligent enough to be making decisions that affect other peoples lives.

Are you stating that you were accosted on FB by someone that works for the government?
No its just a fact that these twerps have there lil positions that are being taxpayer supported. Like I said these are locals. They listen to too much of Democracy Now propaganda and somehow think they are more intelligent than what they are. I wouldn't bother with them but Rod does get entangled in discussions with these dumb-asses and sitting near I get a taste of their thoughts on matters he post about. He put up links to videos of the Charlottesville mess that a few reporters had made while there documenting what was happening so the local Dem crowd determined he was a nazi supporter and a white supremacist < that was where the whole conversation started. From there it went in all sorts of weird directions from one telling about what type of men she slept with and her family members sexual preferences to another one claiming how she and her house served the Lord and telling Rod he shouldn't being calling her names and picking fights (which he didn't but she can't read and comprehend). He was actually chatting with another person when all the local dnc dipshits decided they would put in their two cents about how he was supporting/defending nazi's white supremacist. Their claims are people like Bill Still and Mike Adams are white supremacist nazis.

japan_100year-old.jpg

Prefer? I don't "prefer" either. What in the hell? What is this, pick a Jap? Maybe you need to get laid or something. I don't know.

I could submit that your concept of how old one appears to be is Eurocentric. In fact people appear younger or older than they are to people who are not familiar with racial characteristics.

Addiction to drama and laziness.
Nah I think its much worse than that after watching some dipstick try go after Rod on fb for something in her preconceived propagandized mind that appears to believe the lies being spewed about all conservatives at this point. Who in their right mind in a small community would post intimate details of their sexual life online and say that if something is good enough for you to eat 'what's your problem with shooting that into your system via a vaccine'? The stupidity and ignorance of some of these 20 to 40 year old's is truly mind boggling.

Well, weirdos come in all age groups. Lol. ;)
Yes but these ones have government/tax-payer supported jobs/paychecks and I see that as a long term problem as they are not intelligent enough to be making decisions that affect other peoples lives.

Are you stating that you were accosted on FB by someone that works for the government?
No its just a fact that these twerps have there lil positions that are being taxpayer supported. Like I said these are locals. They listen to too much of Democracy Now propaganda and somehow think they are more intelligent than what they are. I wouldn't bother with them but Rod does get entangled in discussions with these dumb-asses and sitting near I get a taste of their thoughts on matters he post about. He put up links to videos of the Charlottesville mess that a few reporters had made while there documenting what was happening so the local Dem crowd determined he was a nazi supporter and a white supremacist < that was where the whole conversation started. From there it went in all sorts of weird directions from one telling about what type of men she slept with and her family members sexual preferences to another one claiming how she and her house served the Lord and telling Rod he shouldn't being calling her names and picking fights (which he didn't but she can't read and comprehend). He was actually chatting with another person when all the local dnc dipshits decided they would put in their two cents about how he was supporting/defending nazi's white supremacist. Their claims are people like Bill Still and Mike Adams are white supremacist nazis.

Well, there are a lot of weird people online. Just think what a magnet the internet is to weirdos who want to "spread their message." I just think of the guy who walks around town wearing a sign and yelling at people who walk by. That is the equivalent. :lol:

japan_100year-old.jpg

I could submit that your concept of how old one appears to be is Eurocentric. In fact people appear younger or older than they are to people who are not familiar with racial characteristics.

No, the girl you posted a picture of earlier looks like a child. VERY child like.

japan_100year-old.jpg

No, the girl you posted a picture of earlier looks like a child. VERY child like.

To you. In Japan, she would not.

japan_100year-old.jpg

Lol. Oh, okay, so her appearance changes in Japan. o_O

japan_100year-old.jpg

No, the perception of age.

I don't know how that gets fixed. Without communication, this only continues to decay.

it can be fixed, but people have to stop using government to run other people's lives.

1. Embrace federalism, stop trying to make laws one size fit all for the nation.
2. Follow the constitution explicitly, if you want to change it, get an amendment passed, stop using courts to create law
3. Use your State governments to form the "country" you want. No one says a State can't have single payer.
4. Stop believing your viewpoint is the only viewpoint. Even if you detest the view stop imprinting evil intentions on the people who hold them

I know I am guilty of some of the bad things going on in the political debate in this country, and on this board. However at least on this board I can express them. If I tried to do it with some of my friends, I would be without some of them quickly, because they can't deal with differing opinions.
You're a long way from convincing half the country to agree with that list.

Your only chance to do so requires civil, reasonable communication.

By 3rd party intervention. In other words an attack on our homeland by an enemy we can all agree needs destroying. Yeah... It'll take something of that magnitude.
I used to think that, but I'm no longer so sure.

No, the perception of age.

The perception of age? What are you talking about? That girl that you posted a picture of looks like a child. She looks like a child no matter what country she or you are in. She has child-like features.

it can be fixed, but people have to stop using government to run other people's lives.

1. Embrace federalism, stop trying to make laws one size fit all for the nation.
2. Follow the constitution explicitly, if you want to change it, get an amendment passed, stop using courts to create law
3. Use your State governments to form the "country" you want. No one says a State can't have single payer.
4. Stop believing your viewpoint is the only viewpoint. Even if you detest the view stop imprinting evil intentions on the people who hold them

I know I am guilty of some of the bad things going on in the political debate in this country, and on this board. However at least on this board I can express them. If I tried to do it with some of my friends, I would be without some of them quickly, because they can't deal with differing opinions.
You're a long way from convincing half the country to agree with that list.

Your only chance to do so requires civil, reasonable communication.

it's probably the only way to preserve the Union, or maybe a better term would be to Restore it.

Federalism got its body blow in the Civil War (Fuck you, confederates, even though you can keep your monuments) and got it's head shot during the New Deal.

All the rest in the past few decades has been plinking a dying body with .22 rounds.

kodomo ga kawaii deshoo

You are a retard.

I'm not the one turned on by childish looking women. :D Lol.

You aren't funny. You are embarrassed and are lashing out.

Forum List

Back