The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

Yes...I have, in both an open and enclosed environment.....they could have brought in tear gas sprayers and just kept it on him........

I'm sorry. I am not buying your "experience". Tear gas in an open environment like used in a riot is to make people leave the area. All he had to do was move. Also, how do you know he didn't have a gas mask?

I was in the infantry...we did nuclear, biological and chemical weapons training in basic........the Drill sergeants liked to test our mask donning ability...if you didn't panic your mask would clear out the CS as you breathed.......it still burned the skin......

And that was in the open the gas house was much less fun....

We did the training in basic, and had the gas chamber every time we went to GTMO for refresher training. Not once did it burn my skin. I think you are just an Army wimp. :D

We were also used to the masks because we trained with them constantly when underway and wore firefighting equipment with masks about every three to four days.
You're lying. Even in MOPP 4, there's no way to keep the fine CS powder off your skin. Part of the training requires everyone to break the seal of the pro-mask for 10 seconds and then re-establish the seal, thus exposing the entire head to CS powder. The burning irritation affects the mouth, nostrils, lungs, eyes and tear ducts and every portion of skin it comes in contact with. You can't avoid further exposure when taking off your MOPP gear because the fine powder becomes airborne again.

That's what everyone knows who actually went through US Army NBC training and isn't just fibbing about it.

You are confused. You should have paid better attention. CS is a gas, not a powder. It is not an irritant to the skin, but the mucous membranes. I will await your apology.

CS gas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is both...it also comes in a tablet........the Drill Sergeants...had CS tabs in a can that they lit with fire......we had to stand in the enclosed room as he explained how our masks worked....then he gave the order to unmask........he said breath in gentlemen.....then he opened the door and made us run to get the fumes off of us.....we had snot and tears and burning skin.....

We did the training in basic, and had the gas chamber every time we went to GTMO for refresher training. Not once did it burn my skin. I think you are just an Army wimp. :D

We were also used to the masks because we trained with them constantly when underway and wore firefighting equipment with masks about every three to four days.
You're lying. Even in MOPP 4, there's no way to keep the fine CS powder off your skin. Part of the training requires everyone to break the seal of the pro-mask for 10 seconds and then re-establish the seal, thus exposing the entire head to CS powder. The burning irritation affects the mouth, nostrils, lungs, eyes and tear ducts and every portion of skin it comes in contact with. You can't avoid further exposure when taking off your MOPP gear because the fine powder becomes airborne again.

That's what everyone knows who actually went through US Army NBC training and isn't just fibbing about it.

You are confused. You should have paid better attention. CS is a gas, not a powder. It is not an irritant to the skin, but the mucous membranes. I will await your apology.

CS is a powder. Now I know for sure you're talking out of ignorance. Stop pretending you're military. It's demeaning to those of us who really served.

CS is a gas. Did you read the link? Obviously not, or you would know you are WRONG!

I am not pretending about anything and have said nothing wrong. Remove your head from your ass and stay in your pay grade groundpounder!
Read your own link, dipshit. It says it's a crystalline powder. You aren't military. Walk in the light.

Goodbye moron! You can't read. Get some help before liberalism sets in.

From the link: Colourless gas when burned

I'm sorry. I am not buying your "experience". Tear gas in an open environment like used in a riot is to make people leave the area. All he had to do was move. Also, how do you know he didn't have a gas mask?

I was in the infantry...we did nuclear, biological and chemical weapons training in basic........the Drill sergeants liked to test our mask donning ability...if you didn't panic your mask would clear out the CS as you breathed.......it still burned the skin......

It is both...it also comes in a tablet........the Drill Sergeants...had CS tabs in a can that they lit with fire......we had to stand in the enclosed room as he explained how our masks worked....then he gave the order to unmask........he said breath in gentlemen.....then he opened the door and made us run to get the fumes off of us.....we had snot and tears and burning skin.....

Nope. You Army guys just must be pussies.

He's a fake. Anyone can claim to be anything they want to online. But real military vets can usually sniff out the pretenders.

Forum List

Back