The cops used a Bomb to kill the guy....anyone curious about that tactic?

He was in an engineering job.He learned at a private self-defense class.

Dallas shooter learned tactics at Texas self-defense school
One does not obtain sniper training at a civilian self-defense school.

My MOS was Engineer (heavy equipment) in the Marine Corps, but because I qualified as Expert Rifleman on the range I received two additional weeks of specialized sniper training -- as did all qualified Expert Riflemen.
USMC is way different. They/we train all their people to be good shots.

Johnson in Dallas was an Army engineer -- demolition and construction. He would only have gotten basic rifle training. But their training is not bad.

I would not call Johnson a "sniper" per se. He never received sniper training. But he did learn how to aim a rifle and shoot at people.

It surprises me more that he was able to kill is fellow citizens so easily, shooting 14 of them (12 cops on purpose and 2 civilians by accident or collaterally).

It takes a very hard heart to kill. It takes an especially hard heart to kill innocent people.

After the shots started the cops probably grouped up...
That's the exact opposite of infantry doctrine.

Cops aren't soldiers.....and they moved to protect civilians...soldiers seek cover and spread out....

The fires in Waco was started INSIDE the compound. Not by those assaulting the compound. Take that up in the conspiracy thread.
Even if that were true, which I'm not convinced it was, the cops were well aware that there were dozens of children in there, and that Koresh was believed to be insane, and that Koresh had warned that he would kill everyone if any attempt to breach was made. Knowing that, they broke down a wall using a tank retriever and inserted pounds of highly flammable, military-grade tear gas.

Again, they knew there were innocent kids in there. They knew Koresh was unstable. They knew Koresh had threatened mass suicide. So does it matter who started the fire? It is undeniably obvious who was responsible for it.

Remember -- 21 children. Some as young as two. Innocent tots. The impatient cops ignored that and sealed their fate.
Another bullshit opinion!
All those children were in the care and custody of their parents. Their parents happened to be insane fucking zombies, much like the Bob Jones zombies and the current Hillary zombie negro 'base'. Not a fucking brain cell between them when it comes to taking responsibility for their lives.
Blame the zombie parents for the death of their children.
Blame the males who impregnate thirteen year olds in the inner city shitholes and never take responsibility as the father for over seventy percent of inner city shithole children guaranteed to grow up to behave just like their never to be known fathers.
It's ALWAYS the parent's responsibility to 'parent'. A concept totally foreign to the minds, such as they are, of innercity Negroids.

We don't kill children put in harms way by their parent's...well....Clinton did.......but normal,people don't.
Bush and Obama have.

not in a law enforcement situation.......war and collateral damage are not even close to being the same.....twit.
My point is correct, and your deflection is noted.

The vast majority of those police officers are veterans too!
Years removed. Johnson was 12 months removed. Watch the vids. Small forward steps, shoot and move, swing wide for cover and concealment, aggressive when needed.

He was a construction worker in the Reserves.......he had some basic training in shooting in basic.....but that would be it.....even if he went to PLDC...primary leadership development school the little bit of infantry training isn't meant to stick......

He was a construction worker....not a Ranger...
He went to Afghanistan, he did the training, he took them down 12 to 0. Yeah, he was better.

No..he wasn't he had a rifle, cover and distance...they had pistols.........and had to find where he was shooting from....
They had rifles and shotguns along with side arms, you clown.

As swipe, not all of them........and they didn't have shotguns with them.....they were in their cars...asswipe.

Even if that were true, which I'm not convinced it was, the cops were well aware that there were dozens of children in there, and that Koresh was believed to be insane, and that Koresh had warned that he would kill everyone if any attempt to breach was made. Knowing that, they broke down a wall using a tank retriever and inserted pounds of highly flammable, military-grade tear gas.

Again, they knew there were innocent kids in there. They knew Koresh was unstable. They knew Koresh had threatened mass suicide. So does it matter who started the fire? It is undeniably obvious who was responsible for it.

Remember -- 21 children. Some as young as two. Innocent tots. The impatient cops ignored that and sealed their fate.
All those children were in the care and custody of their parents. Their parents happened to be insane fucking zombies, much like the Bob Jones zombies and the current Hillary zombie negro 'base'. Not a fucking brain cell between them when it comes to taking responsibility for their lives.
Blame the males who impregnate thirteen year olds in the inner city shitholes and never take responsibility as the father for over seventy percent of inner city shithole children guaranteed to grow up to behave just like their never to be known fathers.
It's ALWAYS the parent's responsibility to 'parent'. A concept totally foreign to the minds, such as they are, of innercity Negroids.

We don't kill children put in harms way by their parent's...well....Clinton did.......but normal,people don't.
Bush and Obama have.

not in a law enforcement situation.......war and collateral damage are not even close to being the same.....twit.
My point is correct, and your deflection is noted.

To a left wing asshole like you the truth is a deflection.....

Blame rests with whoever decided to breach that building while knowing there were innocent children were there and the adults probably were suicidal.

If you were in charge at Waco, and if you knew there were innocent children in that premises, and if you also knew the elders of the cult had threatened mass suicide if any attempt to breach was made, would you disregard the safety of those innocent children and order the breach?

If so, your experience as a cop has seriously damaged you and you are one more example of the exceptionally high percentage of alcoholism, suicide and divorce among ex-cops: http://www.milestonegroupnj.com/?page_id=348

If so, you are to be pitied.

Yes...the cultists were contained they should have waited them out......

Years removed. Johnson was 12 months removed. Watch the vids. Small forward steps, shoot and move, swing wide for cover and concealment, aggressive when needed.

He was a construction worker in the Reserves.......he had some basic training in shooting in basic.....but that would be it.....even if he went to PLDC...primary leadership development school the little bit of infantry training isn't meant to stick......

He went to Afghanistan, he did the training, he took them down 12 to 0. Yeah, he was better.

No..he wasn't he had a rifle, cover and distance...they had pistols.........and had to find where he was shooting from....

As swipe, not all of them........and they didn't have shotguns with them.....they were in their cars...asswipe.
They could not take him. We saw outduel cops. He was better. 12 to 0.

Back to the original point, I take it that almost everyone is good with the police chief conferring with the mayor of Dallas and then sending in the robot with the C4 attached to blow up the shooter ?!

I am.

Saves them from having to burn down the building with the shooter in it.

Less property damage that way.

Because they could have used CS-gas and smoked him out.....or just waited till he gave himself up...as long as he was contained, was there a need to use lethal force?

Ever had tear gas used on you? It works best in a closed environment, which a parking garage is NOT!

Yes...I have, in both an open and enclosed environment.....they could have brought in tear gas sprayers and just kept it on him........

I'm sorry. I am not buying your "experience". Tear gas in an open environment like used in a riot is to make people leave the area. All he had to do was move. Also, how do you know he didn't have a gas mask?

I was in the infantry...we did nuclear, biological and chemical weapons training in basic........the Drill sergeants liked to test our mask donning ability...if you didn't panic your mask would clear out the CS as you breathed.......it still burned the skin......

And that was in the open the gas house was much less fun....
I was beginning to panic, but then my battle buddy panicked first and I had to keep my wits to get him through it.

Yeah...then you have the guys who didn't fold their masks properly and they couldn't get close to putting it on.........that was kind of funny.......

They could not take him. We saw outduel cops. He was better. 12 to 0.

You are an uninformed asshole............

He was in an engineering job.He learned at a private self-defense class.

Dallas shooter learned tactics at Texas self-defense school

My MOS was Engineer (heavy equipment) in the Marine Corps, but because I qualified as Expert Rifleman on the range I received two additional weeks of specialized sniper training -- as did all qualified Expert Riflemen.

Johnson in Dallas was an Army engineer -- demolition and construction. He would only have gotten basic rifle training. But their training is not bad.

I would not call Johnson a "sniper" per se. He never received sniper training. But he did learn how to aim a rifle and shoot at people.

It surprises me more that he was able to kill is fellow citizens so easily, shooting 14 of them (12 cops on purpose and 2 civilians by accident or collaterally).

It takes a very hard heart to kill. It takes an especially hard heart to kill innocent people.

Cops aren't soldiers.....and they moved to protect civilians...soldiers seek cover and spread out....
Me too -- I would have taken cover and spread out. That's what I was trained to do.

When you hear a "boom!" you drop and cover. Then you look around being careful not to get your head blown off.

Then you return fire. Then you move. Then you shoot again.

No sense wasting time on the dying. That's what the medics/corpsmen are for.

Me too -- I would have taken cover and spread out. That's what I was trained to do.

When you hear a "boom!" you drop and cover. Then you look around being careful not to get your head blown off.

But cops have to protect the civilians, so they took more fire than they would have if they were soldiers.

I think even a military force would have been confused by the doppler effect and could only seek cover while trying to determine where the gunfire was coming from. This wasn't like the bell tower sniper. This guy knew he would have time before his position was established and a plan was enacted to stop him.

They could not take him. We saw him outduel them. He was better. 12 to 0.
Asswipe, you can't handle the heat, can you? He took them down, and then they blew him up.

Asswipe, you can't handle the heat, can you? He took them down, and then they blew him up.

You are an idiot......he had a rifle, firing from a distance from a position with cover and concealement...the cops were mostly initially armed with pistols.......and were more concerned with protecting civilians.......

twit.

You are an idiot......he had a rifle, firing from a distance from a position with cover and concealement...the cops were mostly initially armed with pistols.......and were more concerned with protecting civilians.......

twit.
Says you the idiot. He was professional, "shoot and move", aggressive when needed, wide slow movements using cover and conceal. The cops acknowledge his professionalism.

twit.
Says you the idiot. He was professional, "shoot and move", aggressive when needed, wide slow movements using cover and conceal. The cops acknowledge his professionalism.

He was a construction worker in the military moron.....that means he qualified with his rifle once a year...and that isn't even the rifle he used......

twit.

He was a construction worker in the military moron.....that means he qualified with his rifle once a year...and that isn't even the rifle he used......
Makes the cops look even worse. You can't win this. It's over. The score was 12 - 0.

twit.

Makes the cops look even worse. You can't win this. It's over. The score was 12 - 0.

How many times did your foster parent's drop you on your head.......it must have been several times.....

twit.
I tried explaining this to him. I have to wonder what he did in the military to be so unaware of how combat works.

Forum List

Back