The Complete List of Barack Obama’s Scandals, Misdeeds, Crimes and Blunders

Obamacare in a nutshell:

1554541_562134373881647_264074384_n.jpg

And Republicans have yet to say how they will come up with a plan that is better

Um, no.

Seriously? The Republicans Have No Health Plan? - Forbes

Republicans Have Introduced Alternatives To Obamacare For Years - Red State

S. 1783 (2007)

S. 1886(2007)

S. 391 (2009)

H.R. 2520 (2009)

H.R. 2300 (2009)

Last edited:
How to simulate a Fox News/CNS News/Washington Times/Breitbart/investors.com viewer/reader:

"Obama went golfing today, and he probably thanked Satan every time he sank a putt!"

Now that I have pointed it out, you won't be able to help but notice the pattern. Even if you are the one doing it. You just can't help yourselves any more. You are too well trained by your masters. ;)

Last edited:
If even one were true, the House of Reps. would have him impeached by now. Just another fantasy in her con fantasy dream world, because she just can't stand reality. Pft!

Bullshit.
So what you are saying is everything on this list is a lie?
Every one of them?

That is not what I am saying. But let me give you an example of what I am saying, using one of the items on the list:

• Before he entered politics, Obama worked as a lawyer suing banks in landmark cases, forcing them to give home loans to unqualified minority borrowers — a practice now understood as one of the primary initial causes of the eventual housing bubble and market collapse.

The unbolded part is probably true. The bolded part is manufactured bullshit. Total bullshit.

That lie has been debunked so many times it isn't even funny any more. The GLOBAL derivatives bubble was not caused by darkies, asshole. You telling me the negroes of Iceland brought down their banks? The jigaboos of Ireland brought down their banks? Huh?

Did you notice all the middle class houses that foreclosed in your town? Huh? All your neighbors who bought more than they could afford. All those SUVs and boats and Disney vacations. Did you say to yourself, "Gee, I had no idea Biff was a negro!" Huh?

Do any of you have even the tiniest clue of the REAL factors that brought down the global economy?

You idiot hacks are trying to retroactively blame OBAMA for the crash!!! That is INSANE! Beyond insane.

So what you are saying then is the whole list is dismissible because some of them are not completely true or overstated...and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot hack?
In fact they are racist and think he is a Islamist traitor just for thinking it.
Look at your post - that is all you have to say about the list.

How about this one:

"Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead. "

Do you really need that debunked again?

If anyone wants a modicum of understanding of the forces which brought down our economy, I highly recommend [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Traders-Guns-Money-derivatives-Financial/dp/0273731963]Traders, Guns, and Money[/ame] by Satyajit Das.

The book was written before the meltdown, so it is not some post hoc partisan hack job. This is a guy who worked in the financial service industry for decades and he simply reports what he is observing in this book.

It's a great read, with some good humor mixed in.

The simplified interpretation is that there were rubes at the front and back of the scheme (borrowers and investors), with some really evil clever bastards in the middle raking in the service fees and doing all they could to keep the game going as long as possible.

He does not get into the political aspects. The politicians who helped Wall Street do its thing unmolested. But any cursory examination reveals this was a bipartsan effort. Anyone who believes otherwise is an idiot.

Last edited:
If anyone wants a modicum of understanding of the forces which brought down our economy, I highly recommend Traders, Guns, and Money by Satyajit Das.

The book was written before the meltdown, so it is not some post hoc partisan hack job. This is a guy who worked in the financial service industry for decades and he simply reports what he is observing in this book.

It's a great read, with some good humor mixed in.

The simplified interpretation is that there were rubes at the front and back of the scheme (borrowers and investors), with some really evil clever bastards in the middle raking in the service fees and doing all they could to keep the game going as long as possible.

He does not get into the political aspects. The politicians who helped Wall Street do its thing unmolested. But any cursory examination reveals this was a bipartsan effort. Anyone who believes otherwise is an idiot.

Who on here has said otherwise?
Oh - your right, virtually every liberal on this forum all said it is Booosh's fault.
Obama, like Bush, has done nothing to correct the problem or did the first thing to address the SEC/FED corruption and cronyism. Nor did either do anything about the corrupt political ties between the houses and corporate interest.
Of course this was 100% bipartisan, and continues to be.
Can you say Oligarchy?

That is not what I am saying. But let me give you an example of what I am saying, using one of the items on the list:

The unbolded part is probably true. The bolded part is manufactured bullshit. Total bullshit.

That lie has been debunked so many times it isn't even funny any more. The GLOBAL derivatives bubble was not caused by darkies, asshole. You telling me the negroes of Iceland brought down their banks? The jigaboos of Ireland brought down their banks? Huh?

Did you notice all the middle class houses that foreclosed in your town? Huh? All your neighbors who bought more than they could afford. All those SUVs and boats and Disney vacations. Did you say to yourself, "Gee, I had no idea Biff was a negro!" Huh?

Do any of you have even the tiniest clue of the REAL factors that brought down the global economy?

You idiot hacks are trying to retroactively blame OBAMA for the crash!!! That is INSANE! Beyond insane.

So what you are saying then is the whole list is dismissible because some of them are not completely true or overstated...and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot hack?
In fact they are racist and think he is a Islamist traitor just for thinking it.

How about this one:

"Stopped American oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, allowing other nations with worse environmental records to drill instead. "

it can not and was not "debunked" as that is the truth :D

Can you say Oligarchy?

Why yes I can!

"Tax the rich more" won't solve the very real problem of the unnatural income redistribution that is happening up the income ladder.

This inequality of property is the result of legislative manipulation tilting the field in the favor of a few. We are rapidly becoming an oligarchy.

:D

pffft

Obama Administration: No Offshore Drilling In Eastern Gulf Of Mexico Or East Coast For Seven Years Because Of BP Oil Spill
- Huffington Post

Obama Administration: No Offshore Drilling In Eastern Gulf Of Mexico Or East Coast For Seven Years Because Of BP Oil Spill
Obama bans eastern Gulf drilling for 7 years
- CNN
Obama bans eastern Gulf drilling for 7 years - CNN.com

Obama administration reimposes offshore oil drilling ban- Washington Post
Post Carbon - Obama administration reimposes offshore oil drilling ban

ALL leftard media sources. Did they LIE?

If even one were true, the House of Reps. would have him impeached by now. Just another fantasy in her con fantasy dream world, because she just can't stand reality. Pft!
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

Article I, Section 3

Last edited:
pffft

- Huffington Post

- CNN

Apparently so, since you are citing 4 year old sources that are now contradicted. Try this thing called 'google."

Outside of FoxNation....that list will get you nowhere

In other words, regardless of factual content you will not even consider anything that is critical of Obama.
I am not surprised.
See how fast you dismissed everything on this list?
No different than Obama calling the IRS scandal and Benghazi - "phony scandals"...which is egregious.

Of course he knows. He's a pro-bono propagadist. I'm sure he believes he's quite effective.

April 2010: Obama lifts ban on offshore drilling

When did Deepwater Horizon explode?

Oh, yeah. April 2010.

So then in May of 2010: New Offshore Oil Drilling Must Have Safeguards, Obama Says

President Barack Obama said no new offshore drilling leases will be issued until a “thorough review” of the BP Plc oil-well spill in the Gulf of Mexico determines whether more safety systems are needed.

But then, a few months later, in October: White House Lifts Ban on Deepwater Drilling

The Obama administration lifted the moratorium on deepwater oil and gas drilling on Tuesday, but it will be weeks or months before drilling resumes while industry and government regulators scramble to meet strict new rules intended to prevent another disaster like the Deepwater Horizon explosion and spill.

Since then: Analysis: From Big Foot to Bluto, Gulf of Mexico set for record oil supply surge

The resurgence in the Gulf is occurring even though the U.S. government imposed stringent safety and environmental rules after BP Plc's (BP.L) Macondo spill.

Last edited:

How about this one:

Of course it was debunked by the facts. Only a small number of deep water wells were put on hold. Production continued and all shallow water drilling continued...

Federal Offshore--Gulf of Mexico Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

pffft

- Huffington Post

- CNN

Apparently so, since you are citing 4 year old sources that are now contradicted. Try this thing called 'google."

no, they dd not. the ban was for 7 years and it is still there.

you apparently did not read attentively both YOUR article and these ones :D

How about this one:

Of course it was debunked by the facts. Only a small number of deep water wells were put on hold. Production continued and all shallow water drilling continued...

Federal Offshore--Gulf of Mexico Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

No, it was not

I know where the trick is hidden but it is funny to watch you, obamadrones, scramble :lol:

Forum List

Back