THIS is why it's such a big story!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

This is why Bridgegate is being widely publicized and why it isn't going to go away. The MSM has been sitting on a lot of things with Christie and now Christie's given them the rope:

Chris Christie faces probe for alleged misuse of Sandy funds: source

Tribune wire reports

10:11 a.m. CST, January 13, 2014
U.S. investigators are looking into whether embattled New Jersey Governor Chris Christie misused about $2 million in Superstorm Sandy relief funds for an ad campaign that put him in the spotlight in an election year, a lawmaker said on Monday.

Already enmeshed in a scandal over snarled traffic at the George Washington Bridge, Christie, a rising star in the Republican party, is now being audited by the Inspector General at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, said New Jersey Congressman Frank Pallone Jr., a Democrat.

The inspector is focusing on a federally financed $25 million Jersey Shore marketing campaign that included a television commercial featuring Christie and his family, which cost $2 million more than a competing bid without them.

Chris Christie faces federal probe over Sandy relief funds - chicagotribune.com

Watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myvO2a6ph_g]Judge Jeanine Pirro Attacks Barack Obama in Opening Statement - JANUARY 11, 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, you guys did the same thing to Palin. You sent hordes of lawyers and filed hordes of merit-less charges against her...

All of which were dismissed.

But it's what you guys do.

Having a bunch of dishonest pukes "allege" wrongdoing means nothing.

Unlike when Obama and the current admin actually admits to wrongdoing...and nothing comes of it.

This is why Bridgegate is being widely publicized and why it isn't going to go away. The MSM has been sitting on a lot of things with Christie and now Christie's given them the rope:

Tribune wire reports

U.S. investigators are looking into whether embattled New Jersey Governor Chris Christie misused about $2 million in Superstorm Sandy relief funds for an ad campaign that put him in the spotlight in an election year, a lawmaker said on Monday.

Already enmeshed in a scandal over snarled traffic at the George Washington Bridge, Christie, a rising star in the Republican party, is now being audited by the Inspector General at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, said New Jersey Congressman Frank Pallone Jr., a Democrat.

The inspector is focusing on a federally financed $25 million Jersey Shore marketing campaign that included a television commercial featuring Christie and his family, which cost $2 million more than a competing bid without them.

So the media has been sitting on info about him eh? Why do you suppose that is? If the media wasn't biased as you all claim they would run with news worthy stories as they get them. Not wait as if the stories were amunition to be fired off all at once.

Don't get me wrong, if Christie is complicit in any of this he should be finished. Having said that, it isn't going away because the media is desperate to avoid Obama's problems. Not because of any of the bullshit you said.

A traffic jam, while wrong if intentional, does not rise to the level of dead Americans, spying on Americans, using the IRS to punish Americans.
Anyone who says otherwise is either an in the tank hack or a COMPLETE MORON

another non-story in a desperate attempt to divert attention from obamacare and it magnificent failure?

or an example of the government persecution of the political foes?

Tribune wire reports

So the media has been sitting on info about him eh? Why do you suppose that is? If the media wasn't biased as you all claim they would run with news worthy stories as they get them. Not wait as if the stories were amunition to be fired off all at once.

Don't get me wrong, if Christie is complicit in any of this he should be finished. Having said that, it isn't going away because the media is desperate to avoid Obama's problems. Not because of any of the bullshit you said.

A traffic jam, while wrong if intentional, does not rise to the level of dead Americans, spying on Americans, using the IRS to punish Americans.
Anyone who says otherwise is either an in the tank hack or a COMPLETE MORON

You really don't get it either. This isn't about the NSA or the IRS. It's about the political future of one of the most powerful governors in this country. And he's abusing that power. Think back when Enron fucked up California's power stations and created all those rolling brown-outs. Nobody died but it was an abuse of power, now wasn't it?

And I never said the media wasn't biased. I said they go after stories that provide ratings which generate revenue.

But the press has sources and they sit on info from those sources until there's a tipping point when they can act. This isn't my opinion. I am acquainted with several people who have worked or still work for network affiliates in Phila and New York. We only get about 10-15% of the facts of any given report or story.

So now that there's a crack in Christie's mantel, those sources are facing subpoenas. As the saying goes, people are lawyering up. And now the MSM must feel like they can start blowing the whistle on the misappropriated Sandy funds story. Something they've been sitting on for about six months around here.

I can't connect the dots yet, but they will get connected. Stay tuned.

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously. WTF does this have to do with Obama or Benghazi you stupid fucking idiot?

Christie deserves everything the liberals hand out to him, it's his reward for kissing up to them and kissing they asses.

Surprisingly this is the same reason repubs are defending him. Simply because dems are not

another non-story in a desperate attempt to divert attention from obamacare and it magnificent failure?

or an example of the government persecution of the political foes?

Well the polar vortex story sort of fizzled.

Alright people, have you learned about this lapdog Dnc lamestream media YET?

lets hope so

this is such a non story to REST OF US IN THE COUNTRY

wake up

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously. WTF does this have to do with Obama or Benghazi you stupid fucking idiot?

Says the hack who points at Bush & the Tea Party to excuse Obama's fuck ups.

You're a joke

Says the guy with the monkey avatar.....

Nope, I have used GWB and the TP to demonstrate that most of you idiots think American history started on inauguration day in January 2009. At least you want to believe that.

Tribune wire reports

Sigh more diversionary tactics. Aaaand 1000 pages of emails later, still nothing implicating Christie.

Besides, anything that takes up both of your brain cells at once is considered big I suppose.

lets hope so

wake up

I realize when you live in fly-over country that it might be. But given that Christie had a very good shot at being YOUR candidate in 2016, I would think that might pierce the protoplasm barely quivering between your ears and register in the murky mess called your itty bitty brain.

And hey, he still might be. So better pay attention.

Last edited:

Says the hack who points at Bush & the Tea Party to excuse Obama's fuck ups.

You're a joke

Says the guy with the monkey avatar.....

Nope, I have used GWB and the TP to demonstrate that most of you idiots think American history started on inauguration day in January 2009. At least you want to believe that.

My interest in politics began when the economy & subsequently my business took a nosedive. Which just happened to coincide with Obama's nomination to be the dem frontman.

Did he cause it? Nope, but he sure as fuck has made it more painful.

Republicans be like:

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

lets hope so

wake up

It's about Pop Culture, Stephanie.

Christie is widely portrayed by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM as a bully.

And nobody deserves a comeuppance like a bully. Nobody.

This makes for good TV.

Like I've said hundreds of times before, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM stopped being about news DECADES ago.

Their entertainment Division took over their News Divisions LONG ago.

And since Republicans represent the "Parent Figure" in modern Pop Culture (no you can't do drugs, no you can't get pregnant at 13, no you can't lay on the couch all day, no you can't mooch off us forever, yes you need to get a job, yes you need to take personal responsibility....etc, etc, ad infinitum)

And dimocrap scum are seen as the 'good guys' willing to tell you whatever you want to hear, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is using Christie as a whipping boy to garner more viewers.....

It's daytime TV for the LSM, it's Dr Phil, it's Jerry Springer, it's Oprah telling all the women in the Country that it's okay to be fat and stupid,

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM no longer has News divisions..... It's all about entertainment 24/7/365.

They're a joke.

It's not so much that they're in the pocket of dimocrap scum (they are) it's that they ALL have the mentality and the maturity of a 12 year-old.

As do their viewers. As does the average dimocrap voter. Fellow Travelers.

Listen to the Lying Cocksucker In Chief's speeches sometimes..... Ever notice that they're --------

This is not an accident.... dimocrap scum KNOW their audience....

"My Message is Simple": Obama's SOTU Written at 8th Grade Level for Third Straight Year - Smart Politics

By Eric Ostermeier on January 25, 2012

Forum List

Back