The Coming Trumpocalypse: End Times in America and How to Stop It

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my supreme honor to award the Deranged Crackpot of the Week award to Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson.. Who are Paul and Troy?? First a little background:

‘End Times’ prophets beg Trump to give Americans a last chance to repent before unleashing ‘Trumpocalypse’

A certain sect of American evangelical Christians believes that President Donald Trump has been chosen by God to bring about the end of the world — but at least two “End Times” prophets think the president ought to give Americans one last chance to redeem themselves before unleashing his “Trumpocalypse.”

Now to introduce our proud winners ( Err “winners” ??)

Right Wing Watch reports that Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson — who are co-authors of an upcoming book called “Trumpocalypse: The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon” — are trying to personally lobby Trump to declare an official call for national repentance, in which Americans will be encouraged to ask God for forgiveness of their sins.

While the whole idea of God selecting Trump to do anything is absurd, let’s not forget that Trump can end the world with or without Gods help or approval. But that is not really my point here. Rather, I would like to turn this nonsense into an objective and thoughtful inquiry about what this really means.

It is worthy of note that Paul and Troy do not go into the details of who should repent and for what. Of course, given who they are, I could guess- pro-choice liberals, LGBT folks, non-Christians perhaps- but would that satisfy God? Maybe it would require repentance by the likes of Roy Moore, or Trump himself. What about war mongers who cause millions of deaths and who regularly bring the world to the brink of destruction. How about those who promote policies that allow the hording of wealth by a few while others go hungry, and who lack access to medical care, and adequate shelter?

In short what would Trumps National Day of Repentance look like, what words would he use, who will he call on to repent in order to save the world ? (Consider too that he may not actually want to save the world. )

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my supreme honor to award the Deranged Crackpot of the Week award to Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson.. Who are Paul and Troy?? First a little background:

‘End Times’ prophets beg Trump to give Americans a last chance to repent before unleashing ‘Trumpocalypse’

A certain sect of American evangelical Christians believes that President Donald Trump has been chosen by God to bring about the end of the world — but at least two “End Times” prophets think the president ought to give Americans one last chance to redeem themselves before unleashing his “Trumpocalypse.”

Right Wing Watch reports that Paul McGuire and Troy Anderson — who are co-authors of an upcoming book called “Trumpocalypse: The End-Times President, a Battle Against the Globalist Elite, and the Countdown to Armageddon” — are trying to personally lobby Trump to declare an official call for national repentance, in which Americans will be encouraged to ask God for forgiveness of their sins.

While the whole idea of God selecting Trump to do anything is absurd, let’s not forget that Trump can end the world with or without Gods help or approval. But that is not really my point here. Rather, I would like to turn this nonsense into an objective and thoughtful inquiry about what this really means.

It is worthy of note that Paul and Troy do not go into the details of who should repent and for what. Of course, given who they are, I could guess- pro-choice liberals, LGBT folks, non-Christians perhaps- but would that satisfy God? Maybe it would require repentance by the likes of Roy Moore, or Trump himself. What about war mongers who cause millions of deaths and who regularly bring the world to the brink of destruction. How about those who promote policies that allow the hording of wealth by a few while others go hungry, and who lack access to medical care, and adequate shelter?

In short what would Trumps National Day of Repentance look like, what words would he use, who will he call on to repent in order to save the world ? (Consider too that he may not actually want to save the world. )
Save the world? Weird!

It terrifies you that people may ask God for forgiveness?

I certainly hope he forgives us for the sins of leftist ideology and allowing it to destroy so many lives in this country.

I certainly hope he forgives us for the sins of leftist ideology and allowing it to destroy so many lives in this country.
Why the hell should I be terrified of that people may ask God for forgiveness? You right wingers have destroyed, and continue to destroy far more lives that we on the left have. And please have the decency and integrity to refrain from invoking Stalin.

Why the hell should I be terrified of that people may ask God for forgiveness? You right wingers have destroyed, and continue to destroy far more lives that we on the left have. And please have the decency and integrity to refrain from invoking Stalin.
Stalin was responsible for about 20 million lives, Mao about 25. the value of life to the left is undeniable. Oh, AIDS about a couple of million or so world-wide.

Too late to repent. Trumpocalypse is upon you now, may God have mercy on your souls.

Troy and Paul will be begging the Savior's forgiveness before it is all over.

A couple of bible thumpers told me, and I partially agree with them, that they expect Trump moving the Israeli embassy will cause a mid eastern war. That could happen. Where they lost me is they think that war will be Armageddon and the end of the world.

You almost gotta laugh. The hypocrites who write this hateful shit are no doubt aware that their 401k's are gaining in value rather than shrinking like they were under Hussein's agenda. They have to be aware that every military adventure in the bloody 20th century started during a democrat administration and that democrat icon JFK brought us for the first (and only thank God) time in history to "DEVCON#2. They have to be aware that unemployment (and so is ISIS) shrinking and the DOW hit record territory something like 80 times after Trump was elected. Yet the crazies are trying to convince themselves (and us) that good times are really bad times in disguise.

Stalin was responsible for about 20 million lives, Mao about 25. the value of life to the left is undeniable. Oh, AIDS about a couple of million or so world-wide.

You can throw Pol Pot in there too.

A couple of bible thumpers told me, and I partially agree with them, that they expect Trump moving the Israeli embassy will cause a mid eastern war. That could happen. Where they lost me is they think that war will be Armageddon and the end of the world.

When has there not been war in the Middle East?

godzilla-2014-france-wallpaper__140518160110.jpg

You Trump haters are pathetic and undeniably stupid. U fkrs don't even have a common sense gene left.

DRYLrXXV4AEQXBJ.jpg:large

Moving the American embassy to Jerusalem may set off a ME war.

No, it will not be the Apocalypse, but it may result in nuclear devastation in the Arab and Persian lands.

Forum List

Back