The Clintons,The Bushs,the Obama's the best of friends.

The first line of your OP is a valid and salient point. After that you kinda dug yourself into a hole.

And the video -- cute collage and all but doesn't prove the point.

A for premise, F for execution.

okay try this on for size in a very short explanation that proves they neither party is here to serve us,only wall street and the bankers.dummies style.

Clinton committed so many crimes against americans and humanity he should have been put behind bars years ago,whats does Bushwacker jr do when he gets into office about his crimes? zero,zilch natta the the fatc they are long time good friends and pals.

when Obama gets in,is HE any different than Bush whom most americans are so fed up with when he leaves office with the lowest approval rating ever for ANY president?

No.He says he is going to end the war.whats does he do? He expands it. He said he would vote aginst the patriot act if he became president,what does he do? He votes to reinstate it.

Because of how he has outright lied about everything he said he was going to do when he got into office,he NOW has had an approval rating right up there around the same that Bushs was only the lamestream media are lying saying ite higher but americans no better.

Obama was suppose to bring this great hope and change to us and reverse policys of Bushwackers that most americans were fed up with but again,the proof is in the pudding,he has not only contiuned Bushs policys,he has expanded them.

if people would just watch the link in my sig MUST see video called THE OBAMA DECEPTION,I wouldnt have to explain any of this.:cuckoo:

The first line of your OP is a valid and salient point. After that you kinda dug yourself into a hole.

And the video -- cute collage and all but doesn't prove the point.

A for premise, F for execution.

Both daughters call him Uncle Bill. No shit here. You know I never lie. And they call her Aunty.

I'm too sick on NyQuil now but if you want back up I'll PM you everything.

Both Bush girls call her Aunty and want her to run.

Barbara Bush has even said Clinton is like a second son to her.

There's some difference between the two parties. A democrat will help you when you're down. A republican will kick you when you're down and then call the cops on you for loitering or for being poor.
To get elected, democratic candidate Obama promised dialog with Iran and Syria, then after getting elected, this second term democratic president, never yet met Syrian leader, and while his country is down, he was shaking hands with Saudi kings, inviting them to White house, while Saudi kings sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people. I have nothing further to say to you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dSPrb5w_k]YouTube Debate: Would You Meet with Iran/Syria/North Korea? - YouTube[/ame]

death-row-inmates2syria.jpg

saudis-buying-girls.png

US-saudi.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJNRW3TKULA]President Obama & King Adbullah Meet at the White House - YouTube[/ame]

excellent stuff there.well done. I have posted these videos many times as well of Bush,Clinton and Obama all calling for a new world order,the same speech Hitler always gave to his people.

Here it is.nothing like hearing ot from the horses mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you telling me people can still be friendly and civil with each other despite political differences? THOSE MONSTERS!

I don't associate with liberal dimocraps.

Not gonna happen.

It's not an act. I really don't like them

oh and listen to this,this is interesting,this they cant ignore because its coming from the MAINSREAM MEDIA which many people here worship as the gospel truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOIBcfvKAQU]Bush, Obama's New World Order ALMOST FULLY READY !! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back