The Civil War

Meh, maybe we should've left slavery legal. Then the pussies on the left would actually have a valid complaint instead of all this silly wage-slavery talk.

It is always funny to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats with only a Jr High School history book's (written by the winners to kiss the ass of the Negroes) knowledge discuss the Civil War. A subject they know almost nothing about.
I'm not a racist, so don't try to pull me into that kind of discussion.

You should look at the textbooks these kids are issued nowadays. Woke as hell.

My neighbor's kid is in High School.

They spent two class periods discussing WWII, Korea, Vietnam and the Cold War. No test or anything. They spent three weeks discussing the goddamn Civil Rights movement to include tests and projects.

No wonder we get kids graduating from High School that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about history or anything else.
I agree that public schools are brainwashing our kids with leftwing horseshit, but I'm still not a racist. I don't want to be associated with racists.

Virginia was a part of the United States of America before, during, and after the Civil War.

The so-called 'confederacy' was never a legal or legitimate sovereign entity, nor was it EVER recognized as such by ANY nation on earth.

The scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' started the war and were responsible for EVERY death that occurred as a result.

Slavery was the issue underlying every factor that led to the war.

If the traitorous scumbags weren't so stupid they would have realized they had no shot from the beginning.
Wrong.

Virginia was a part of the United States of America before, during, and after the Civil War.

The so-called 'confederacy' was never a legal or legitimate sovereign entity, nor was it EVER recognized as such by ANY nation on earth.

The scumbag criminals of the so-called 'confederacy' started the war and were responsible for EVERY death that occurred as a result.

If the traitorous scumbags weren't so stupid they would have realized they had no shot from the beginning.

So in the United States, which specifically was founded on consent of the governed as the basis of legitimate government, the government can conquer anyone who tries to leave because fuck consent. Got it.

Government history teachers, incredible
In the case of the Civil War, the Lincoln cult members oppose the very principles this country was founded on: consent of the governed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It was about the extra-Constitutional measures taken by seditious persons to resolve a political problem. Innumerable issues were therein tangled, but it comes down to that.
Our nation of, by, and for the People provides the mechanisms of self-governance by peaceful means.

Wee-weeing up fanatics via lies, propaganda, and inflammatory rhetoric to attack our government of, by, and for the People after matters have been democratically decided was and remains an unacceptable recourse for sore loser malcontents.
Invadiing Virginia was how we settle differences peacefully?

You can't "invade" your own country.
He invaded Virginia, which wasn't his own country

Virginia was and is part of the UNITED States of America. Keep insisting otherwise, but it won't change anything, idiot.
That's not true no matter how many times you insist it is. You have continually failed to prove that it is.

LOL, how funny is it that Unkotare used that the States are "United" to justify States conquering other States who want to leave.

We're united, mother fuckers! We're going to invade and rule you until you accept it!

This must be some use of the term "united" I hadn't previously heard before, lol
Yep. We are going to unite the fuck out of you! The Democrat motto.

So in the United States, which specifically was founded on consent of the governed as the basis of legitimate government, the government can conquer anyone who tries to leave because fuck consent. Got it.

Government history teachers, incredible
In the case of the Civil War, the Lincoln cult members oppose the very principles this country was founded on: consent of the governed.

Yes, and in Unkotare's case, he doesn't even know what consent of the governed means ... and he's a history teacher. Incredible

LOL, how funny is it that Unkotare used that the States are "United" to justify States conquering other States who want to leave.

We're united, mother fuckers! We're going to invade and rule you until you accept it!

This must be some use of the term "united" I hadn't previously heard before, lol

It has a Nazi ring to it, doesn't it?

It has a Nazi ring to it, doesn't it?
Exactly my point.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Cause of the Civil War in a nutshell:

Northerners: "Hey those Southern boys have more cash than we do so lets use the Federal government to get some".

Southerners: "Fuck you".

perhaps you should try reading a bit of Abraham Lincoln’s speeches if you really want to know why the civil war became impossible to avoid. Southern plantation owners even considered moving their operations south of the border , did you know that? So we’re the notion of ( SOUTHERN HONOR ) in that equation?

Abraham Lincoln “ If I could end slavery without waging this conflict, I would do so, if I could save the Union without ending slavery , I would do so.”
Without having his speech in front of me I had to paraphrase but that’s what he said.
Yes Lincoln hated slavery with every fiber of his Nobel soul, but “ A HOUSE DIVIDED CAN NOT STAND.” Dirt poor southerners were sold a line of crap a mile long and two miles wide just like trumpians have been.
We’re the PARDONS for fellow PATRIOTS WHO FOUGHT FOR trump. WHY ISNT trump USING THE $300,000,000.00 you guys gave him for his phony stop the steal campaign to pay your fellow Patriots legal expenses. The poor always March to the rich man’s designs and for the rich man’s profits.
And yet Dishonest Abe still invaded the South.

It is always funny to see these stupid uneducated Moon Bats with only a Jr High School history book's (written by the winners to kiss the ass of the Negroes) knowledge discuss the Civil War. A subject they know almost nothing about.

They spent two class periods discussing WWII, Korea, Vietnam and the Cold War. No test or anything. They spent three weeks discussing the goddamn Civil Rights movement to include tests and projects.

No wonder we get kids graduating from High School that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground about history or anything else.
I agree that public schools are brainwashing our kids with leftwing horseshit, but I'm still not a racist. I don't want to be associated with racists.

I am a proud old school racist. I would love to return to Jim Crow but better yet send them all back to Africa.

However, none of that has anything to do with the tremendous ignorance I see about the Civil War.

Most people don't have any understanding of the war. All they know is what they were superficially taught in their Jr High history class. History being taught by the winners designed to be politically correct to kiss the ass of the filthy Negroes.

I don't disagree that schools are mishandling education. I don't think you are a racist. I do disagree with your interpretation of the Civil War, etc., but I notice you have cut back on the name-calling and that is appreciated. You are right not to be drawn in by these others.

The Civil War in a nutshell:

Some Americans got tired of the filthy Federal Government oppressing them and told the Union to cram it where the sun don't shine.

The filthy Union decided to kill the Americans and sent armies to do it.

The good guys lost and the filthy ass Federal government that won evolved into a bloated oppressive debt ridden corrupt system that saps Liberty.

The Confederacy was the last hope of real Liberty in North America and the world.
The perverted crackpot version should alert U.S. security forces that haters of the United States - proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, neo-nazis, three percenters, oath keepers, white supremacists and other whackjobs - may be conspiring to attack the U.S. Congress based upon the Big Lie that the slavery-dependent actually won their rebellion against the United States.

The Civil War was all about slavery, OK? It wasn't the War of Northern Aggression or the War Between the States. That's bullshit. It was a Civil War, and it was about slavery. Denying that is like denying that the Nazis murdered millions of Jews in concentration camps... oh, wait, you deny that, too?

The DemoKKKrats elected two Holocaust deniers to congress. So far.

The Civil War in a nutshell:

Some Americans got tired of the filthy Federal Government oppressing them and told the Union to cram it where the sun don't shine.

The filthy Union decided to kill the Americans and sent armies to do it.

The good guys lost and the filthy ass Federal government that won evolved into a bloated oppressive debt ridden corrupt system that saps Liberty.

The Confederacy was the last hope of real Liberty in North America and the world.
The perverted crackpot version should alert U.S. security forces that haters of the United States - proud boys, boogaloo, q-anon, neo-nazis, three percenters, oath keepers, white supremacists and other whackjobs - may be conspiring to attack the U.S. Congress based upon the Big Lie that the slavery-dependent actually won their rebellion against the United States.

You know that all those groups combined that you mentioned probably is not as many as the number of Negroes that looted one Target store in their BLM issurection?

Forum List

Back