The Civil War

I've aleady [sic] explained my positiion [sic] of the court. .......

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.
Appeal to authority.

Next!

You should learn what that means before repeating it again, dumbass.
How am I misusing it?

You clearly don't understand what it means. Why don't you Google, or Wiki, or whatever you ignorant fools do when you're confused?
You claim I don't understand what it means? Prove it. Otherwise, shut your fucking yap.

You can't even understand the Wiki page about it? That's pretty fucking sad.

Referring to an authority on a subject is not a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority on one subject to 'prove' something about an unrelated subject is a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority that does not address the specific issue at hand can be a fallacy, idiot. Referring to a very elite authority on a very specific topic in regards to that specific topic is not a fallacy, idiot.

Have you ever studied logic at any level?
The story of the theory of continental proves you are wrong, moron.

:lmao:

Look brainless, if you really want to talk about logic, why not take the time to actually study it at least a little?
I have studied it.......

Where? At what level? How?

You're full of shit, and you know it.
Oh puhleeze. Try to address the issues I bring up rather than engaging in these idiotic personal attacks.

It was about the extra-Constitutional measures taken by seditious persons to resolve a political problem. Innumerable issues were therein tangled, but it comes down to that.
Our nation of, by, and for the People provides the mechanisms of self-governance by peaceful means.

Wee-weeing up fanatics via lies, propaganda, and inflammatory rhetoric to attack our government of, by, and for the People after matters have been democratically decided was and remains an unacceptable recourse for sore loser malcontents.
Invadiing Virginia was how we settle differences peacefully?

You can't "invade" your own country.
He invaded Virginia, which wasn't his own country

Virginia was and is part of the UNITED States of America. Keep insisting otherwise, but it won't change anything, idiot.

Lot's of people have claimed otherwise, especially at the time. ......

What country ever recognized the so-called 'confederacy' as a sovereign nation?
Irrelevant.
Completely relevant, wannabe.
Irrelevant. According to you, the USSR was ......

We are not talking about the USSR, idiot. Focus.
So admit that you're too stupid to understand an analogy.

Those straws you're grasping at won't save you, idiot.
What "straws?" You mean the questions you never answer?

What are your qualifications in Constitutional Law? We know you can barely string together a sentence in English.
Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

You clearly don't understand what it means. Why don't you Google, or Wiki, or whatever you ignorant fools do when you're confused?
You claim I don't understand what it means? Prove it. Otherwise, shut your fucking yap.

Referring to an authority on a subject is not a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority on one subject to 'prove' something about an unrelated subject is a fallacy, idiot. Referring to an authority that does not address the specific issue at hand can be a fallacy, idiot. Referring to a very elite authority on a very specific topic in regards to that specific topic is not a fallacy, idiot.

Look brainless, if you really want to talk about logic, why not take the time to actually study it at least a little?
I have studied it.......

Oh puhleeze. Try to address the issues I bring up rather than engaging in these idiotic personal attacks.

Stop trying to use terms you don't understand and it won't be an issue.

It was about the extra-Constitutional measures taken by seditious persons to resolve a political problem. Innumerable issues were therein tangled, but it comes down to that.
Our nation of, by, and for the People provides the mechanisms of self-governance by peaceful means.

Wee-weeing up fanatics via lies, propaganda, and inflammatory rhetoric to attack our government of, by, and for the People after matters have been democratically decided was and remains an unacceptable recourse for sore loser malcontents.

Virginia was and is part of the UNITED States of America. Keep insisting otherwise, but it won't change anything, idiot.
You have heard my answer a dozen times. Ignoring it doesn't change a thing. You're still an idiot.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

You're still running away, like you always do, pussy.

Irrelevant.

Red herring for breakfast today, idiot?

"Nuh uhn!" isn't an adequate response to any question I have asked.

You have heard my answer a dozen times. ...

You have repeated several lies a dozen times, idiot.

Irrelevant.

Now you are simply refusing to answer any questions. Your "argument" is simply to launch verbal attacks on me.

What lies were those?

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

You're still running away, like you always do......

Says the wannabe who has been chasing his own tail for page after page.

Everyone understands that you hate America. You can go now.

Irrelevant.

Now you are simply refusing to answer any questions. ....

I already had breakfast, thanks.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

You're running away with your tail between your legs. That's what you always do.

What lies were those?

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

You're running away with your tail between your legs. That's what you always do.

I'm right here, idiot. Keep chasing your own tail, wannabe.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

Do the continents move? Why are you afraid to answer that question?

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

I'm right here, idiot. Keep chasing your own tail, wannabe.
You're here pretending you're deaf, blind and dumb.

Now that I think about it, perhaps you are deaf, blind and dumb.

Appeal to authority.

Next!

How am I misusing it?

I have studied it.......

Do the continents move? Why are you afraid to answer that question?
1614612299629.png

Forum List

Back