The Civil War Is Here

I am not going to Trump rallies, so none of this affects me personally so far. But I remember it like yesterday when the Rodney King riots broke out and Los Angeles descended into complete chaos. Things were quiet in Pasadena, where I lived, but only because the Pasadena Police went on 12 and 12 watches, with no time off allowed, to maximize police presence on the streets. Had the Los Angeles Police acted in a similar manner, the riots would probably been avoided. But the LAPD actually evacuated from the riot epicenter, and allowed it to spread. By the time it was over, 50 people were dead, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and nothing useful had been accomplished. They bravely said they would rebuild LA, but riot damaged areas do not get rebuilt. Businesses can't rebuild because no one will sell them fire insurance after a riot. So riot destroyed buildings stay empty and boarded up, forever.
Yes I remember the riots and thought they were stupid. the things that I remembered was the King thing started over a Female Highway Patrol pulled the large person over. I disagreed that four LEOs had to jump him. I was a Deputy Sgt at the time and I had my guys do the following. Pull the suspect over order him out of the car, if he refused call for backup. This means that only two to the scene, if that does not work call for more backup until you talk him down. Most of the time a tazar in the hands of a LEO will work. I hated the clubbing we never carried them. But you post was right on target.
I knew there was a problem with excessive force at the LAPD when I read that they had violently broken up a pro-life rally. They were dragging women up the stairs by their hair. They covered up their badges with black tape so they could not be identified by their victims. I read about this in the pro-life press, but the mainstream media did not report the story, because the victims were pro-lifers, and the media had no problem with excessive force against pro-lifers. But when the victim was a black man, and it got caught on video, suddenly excessive force at the LAPD was a story the media would tell. But by then, of course, it was too late to heal all the damage the LAPD had caused over the years in the black community.
Sadly I do agree in the days of old the police were trained to remove people without clubs pulling by the hair it was done with your hands. It was a part judo and combat judo. I had many people who said" You can't arrest me", and they got arrested without going to the Hospital. POLICE have fallen victims of poor training. Steven Segel (sp?) was on TV training some yahoos in Miss in the same technician moves that I was tought We were taught CCC Command, Control, Confine.

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.
March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here
Oh, man, that is some seriously hilarious projection.

Wherever it say "left", change it to "right". Where it says "Democrats", read "Republicans", and vice versa.

Its perfect.
hopenosis.gif

Typical libtart spin...
So the Right does NOT want to rule. :lol:

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans.
So the Right did NOT reject the outcome of Obama's two elections. :lol:

It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda.
That one speaks for itself! :lol:

It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.
So the Right does NOT reject the authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the Right. :lol:

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama.
So the right is NOT for total unilateral executive authority under Trump. Someone should tell Trump! :lol:

And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow.

If that does not describe the Right, nothing does. :lol:

THE DEMOCRATS’ SECOND SECESSION & AMERICA’S NEW CIVIL WAR
How to look at the bizarre turn our political life has taken.
May 26, 2017

David Horowitz
kh.jpg

Senator Kamala Harris is a rising star in the Democratic Party, frequently mentioned on the short-list of contenders for the next presidential race. In a recent commencement speech at Howard University Harris issued a call to arms, urging her audience to rally behind the Democrats’ resistance to the Trump administration: “Graduates, indeed we have a fight ahead. This is a fight to define what kind of country we are, and it’s a fight to determine what country we will be.”

It is not the proper role of an opposition party in a democracy to mount a “resistance” to a duly elected government and press for its overthrow at the very outset of its tenure. But that is precisely what the Democrats have done in the first months of the Trump administration. For the second time in its history, the Democratic Party has opted to secede from the Union and its social contract. This time there is not going to be an actual civil war because the federal government is now so powerful that whoever controls it will decide the outcome. The passions of an irreconcilable conflict are still present but they are channeled into a political confrontation over the executive power.

Behind this Democratic rage is the conviction that the Trump administration represents a reactionary throwback to the status quo ante before Obama began “fundamentally transforming the United States of America,” as he promised on the eve of his election. The new order towards which progressives think they are marching is called “social justice.” To Democrats the hierarchy of privileges they offer groups on the basis of ethnicity, skin color, and gender is “social justice.” It defines the society they intend to create, which in their eyes is mortally threatened by the Trump regime and its conservative supporters.

The Democrats’ Second Secession & America’s New Civil War

HISTORY REPEATING
The Civil War of 2017
Is the Constitution in peril of failure because of Russian meddling, Congressional chicanery, an illegitimate sovereign? The warning signs of a disastrous conflict are all around us.

JOHN BATCHELOR

170515-Bathcelor-Civil-Wars-tease_rpucyg

Are we now engaged in a new great civil war?

Are we already slipping into an existential battle to the finish between the legions of an inaugurated king who is denounced as illegitimate by foes, and the legions of the defeated pretender, who is decried as criminal by foes?

Two well-built new histories suggest that the tumult we witness in Washington and across the land, with mass protests and volcanic words—scorning the president as a “despot,” calling for a special prosecutor to rescue the Constitution—are in fact tableaus in a drama that has played out repeatedly across the last two thousand years of tragic civil wars.

David Armitage’s Civil Wars: A History in Ideas, and Sidney Blumenthal’s Wrestling with His Angel, 1849-1856: The Political Life of Abraham Lincoln, both paint scenes of discord and despair that would work readily on the TV pundit panels and in the enflamed editorials of this day.

The Civil War of 2017

Yes, America Is in the Midst of a Civil War

Dennis Prager / @DennisPrager / June 06, 2017
SecondCivilWar-1250x650.jpg

Nevertheless, what most disturbs me is his second argument—articulated in various ways by most of those who disagreed with me—that there is simply no civil war. And many repeated the universal belief among Never-Trumpers that a Hillary Clinton victory would not have been a catastrophe.

My response is that “culture war” is much too tepid a term for what is going on now. Maybe anti-Trump conservatives are fighting a “culture war,” but the left is not.

The left is working to undo the American Revolution. It’s very close to doing so.

Of all people, one would think Goldberg would understand this. He is the author of what I consider to be a modern classic, “Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, from Mussolini to the Politics of Change.”

Nevertheless, what most disturbs me is his second argument—articulated in various ways by most of those who disagreed with me—that there is simply no civil war. And many repeated the universal belief among Never-Trumpers that a Hillary Clinton victory would not have been a catastrophe.

My response is that “culture war” is much too tepid a term for what is going on now. Maybe anti-Trump conservatives are fighting a “culture war,” but the left is not.

The left is working to undo the American Revolution. It’s very close to doing so.

Of all people, one would think Goldberg would understand this. He is the author of what I consider to be a modern classic, “Liberal Fascism: The Secret History of the American Left, from Mussolini to the Politics of Change.”

images

bea84888fed786d7163132106e35f489.jpg

Democrats are dividing the nation.

Democrats are dividing the nation.

The system is dividing the Nation.

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here
Everyone who endorses this thread should be investigated by the FBI. SCARY WACKOS.

The gutless punks on the left don't have the stones for a civil war, last about 10 minutes and they would all run home to their mommas.

The left won the war with the British and the war against your kind. Are you looking for a third beating? Okay, snowflake, be careful what you wish for.

Ahahaha we booted you punks out of the House, then the Senate, then the White House. Libs crack me up we beat them to a pulp, throw them to the ground, stomp on them, there they lay bleeding, clothes ripped to shit, mouth full of turf and they talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The gutless punks on the left don't have the stones for a civil war, last about 10 minutes and they would all run home to their mommas.

The left won the war with the British and the war against your kind. Are you looking for a third beating? Okay, snowflake, be careful what you wish for.

I'll gladly await you on the field son ;)

He will be the one running off in the distance, in the opposite direction.

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

The Civil War is Here
Everyone who endorses this thread should be investigated by the FBI. SCARY WACKOS.

Based on some of your posts, oh God the irony.

I am not going to Trump rallies, so none of this affects me personally so far. But I remember it like yesterday when the Rodney King riots broke out and Los Angeles descended into complete chaos. Things were quiet in Pasadena, where I lived, but only because the Pasadena Police went on 12 and 12 watches, with no time off allowed, to maximize police presence on the streets. Had the Los Angeles Police acted in a similar manner, the riots would probably been avoided. But the LAPD actually evacuated from the riot epicenter, and allowed it to spread. By the time it was over, 50 people were dead, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and nothing useful had been accomplished. They bravely said they would rebuild LA, but riot damaged areas do not get rebuilt. Businesses can't rebuild because no one will sell them fire insurance after a riot. So riot destroyed buildings stay empty and boarded up, forever.
So long as the left keeps burning down their own stuff I got no problem, but when they come out to the rural areas we have something for them...

I'm not worried.
My neighborhood is 90% white upper middle class Texans and there are well over 48'000 homes in my master planned community. Of those 48k homes 70'000 of the occupants are male and most likely own guns.

Think about that libs.....That's a Corp or two Divisions in my neighborhood alone.

While I don't have any war experience, I might still be useful if the leftists mount a coup against the legitimate government, and impose a tyrannical socialist dictatorship.

Unless there is a complete breakdown of law and order, there will still be lawyers in the new regime. And a lawyer is in a very good position to pretend to work on behalf of the ruling power, while secretly maintaining contact with the resistance. As a lawyer, I can visit with resistance leaders who are jailed, and if there is still such a thing as attorney/client privilege, I can communicate with these leaders and act as a courier between them and their followers on the outside. I have never worked in intelligence, but I have some familiarity with standard covert methods, like dead drops, code books, and secret communication methods. I would have to terminate all open expression of my opposition to the ruling power, and may even have to feign support of it in order to establish an effective cover as a loyal member of society.

Of course, all would be lost if the secret police got archives of this political forum, and learned my true loyalties, so I would urge the administrators to destroy all their data before the socialist regime establishes control.

The most probable event, in the event of a radical leftist takeover of our nation, is that I would be on the list of people to be arrested on the very first day, and I would be shot very quickly after my apprehension. I have always known that about myself, that I would be one of the first to be shot, and it is the price I would pay for a lifetime of speaking out without fear about my opposition to the entire leftist agenda of all-powerful government, seizing of private property, elimination of religious liberties, abortion and euthanasia, and all the rest.

I do not fear the possibility of death, because I am at peace with who I am and what I have done and I have no regrets. I have lived a good life, and I was a good father, and I was always honest in my dealings with my clients and peers, so I am at peace. I may spend some time in purgatory, but I would eventually be in heaven. From there, I think God would assign me new tasks to continue the fight against the forces of evil. I do not believe that heaven is a resting place, I think every soul who goes there is very busy in this struggle between good and evil that has lasted since the beginning of time, and will not end until the Second Coming of Christ.
The thing is old people make the best spies, we are old and not noticed, we can't see well, we move slow we are good actors if we have been married, being shot is not a problem, we die quickly when confined, we are expensive to keep alive. LOL

Ahahaha we booted you punks out of the House, then the Senate, then the White House. Libs crack me up we beat them to a pulp, throw them to the ground, stomp on them, there they lay bleeding, clothes ripped to shit, mouth full of turf and they talk trash. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Try wining a war, bitch. And you can't.

Try wining a war, bitch. And you can't.

Oh look, another lil boy wannabe badass.

Forum List

Back