The Civil War Is Here

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.
March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here

HEROES IN THE CIVIL WAR THAT IS NOW UPON US
David Horowitz introduces Sheriff David Clarke at the Freedom Dinner.
March 27, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
yl.jpg

Editor’s note: Below are David Horowitz’s introductory remarks at the Freedom Center dinner honoring Sheriff Clarke, actor Jon Voight, and radio talk show host Larry Elder at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles on March 23, 2017:

Good evening and thank you for coming to this Freedom Dinner. We are here to honor three American heroes, Jon Voight, Larry Elder and Sheriff David Clarke, whom it is my privilege to introduce. To appreciate why they are heroes one has to understand the civil war that has now overtaken the political life of our country.

The most sacred rite in our political tradition is the honeymoon we give to an incoming president. We allow him to assemble his team and set his agenda before resuming our political battles. This rite sacralizes the peaceful transition of power. It recognizes that political campaigns are divisive by nature, and harsh things are said in the course of them. The presidential honeymoon is a ceremonial coming together where we reaffirm that we are one nation indivisible, one community with shared constitutional values. Having affirmed that, we can then resume our political discords.

According to the Gallup organization, the average honeymoon lasts seven months. Trump didn’t get seven seconds. He didn’t get confirmation hearings for his cabinet. He got a witch-hunt. Jeff Sessions, to single out one case, is one of a handful of the most decent human beings in the United States Senate. He is a champion of civil rights. As the attorney general of a deep South state he prosecuted the Ku Klux Klan and desegregated the schools. Yet Democrat after Democrat rose to slander him as a racist, and not one came to his defense.

Tonight’s homage to Sheriff Clarke, Jon Voight and Larry Elder puts me in mind of a famous Jewish legend that has been passed down to us as the Legend of the Just. It is said that at every moment in time there are 36 Just Men, and that if they did not exist God would destroy the world. These men are known as the Lamed-vav. I believe that America will survive only as long as there are lamed vavniks amongst us - just men and women who are willing to stand up for the American idea. For without them there is no chance that its survival would be possible. Thank you Sheriff Clarke.

Heroes in the Civil War That Is Now Upon Us

We could be headed for civil war, all thanks to a ruling class that does all it can to keep Americans divided. Americans of all persuasions use to have much in common, not any more.

The ruling class controls the media. They can use the media to inflame Americans, some of whom will easily resort to violence. I suspect it won't take much for a civil war to begin. We know the ruling class, MSM, and the radical Left will gladly inflame any issue into violence.

We could be headed for civil war, all thanks to a ruling class that does all it can to keep Americans divided. Americans of all persuasions use to have much in common, not any more.

The ruling class controls the media. They can use the media to inflame Americans, some of whom will easily resort to violence. I suspect it won't take much for a civil war to begin. We know the ruling class, MSM, and the radical Left will gladly inflame any issue into violence.
The cocksucker's like soros...

VIDEO: DAVID HOROWITZ ON THE NEW CIVIL WAR
Freedom Center founder discusses the Left's assault on Trump and his new best-seller, "Big Agenda."
April 3, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
screen_shot_2017-04-02_at_12.40.15_pm.png

Freedom Center founder David Horowitz recently sat down with Newsmax for an in-depth interview on the Left's all-out war on Donald Trump and his new best-selling book, "Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America." In the interview, Horowitz explains precisely how the leftist agendas of racial division and identity politics figure into the anti-Trump offensive. Watch the clip below.

Video: David Horowitz on the New Civil War

Last edited:
The gutless punks on the left don't have the stones for a civil war, last about 10 minutes and they would all run home to their mommas.

'THE WAR OF TWO AMERICAS' -- A NEW FREEDOM CENTER PAMPHLET BY DANIEL GREENFIELD
The essential guide to understanding America's new civil war.
May 16, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
screen_shot_2017-05-15_at_6.26.34_pm.png

To download the full pamphlet, click HERE.

America is in the middle of a civil war. It’s not just a struggle between political parties. It’s a clash of political civilizations. The totalitarian left has rejected the outcome of two presidential elections and our entire system of government. It doesn’t believe that sanctuary states and cities have to obey the law.

But it demands that we obey its will. And if we don’t, its thugs will audit us, boycott us and beat us.

It has spied on President Trump and lied about him. It has used every agency of the government, from the IRS to the EPA, to punish its enemies and enforce its radical agenda.

The left rules as a shadow government of judges and reporters, bureaucrats and activists. Its tactics range from riots in the streets to subversion in government agencies.

'The War of Two Americas' -- A New Freedom Center Pamphlet By Daniel Greenfield

If it's a shooting war, I won't be much help. I have no combat training, and all I have is a shotgun I've never even loaded. My neighborhood is peaceful so far, so I don't know what will happen if the violence that is spreading in some cities ever reaches here. I will stay alive using my legal skills, if necessary, they will still need lawyers to draft wills for the soldiers, and to prosecute or defend the soldiers who are court martialed. I don't know how bad it will get, and perhaps I will need to learn more basic skills like how to build a house or how to plant crops or take care of livestock. In this future world of chaos that the liberals plan to hand to us, we will all have to adapt to whatever comes. I don't have any preparations laid in, no food, water or precious metals stocked up. I've always thought preppers were idiots, but now it seems I might have been wrong.

'THE WAR OF TWO AMERICAS' -- A NEW FREEDOM CENTER PAMPHLET BY DANIEL GREENFIELD
The essential guide to understanding America's new civil war.
May 16, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
screen_shot_2017-05-15_at_6.26.34_pm.png

To download the full pamphlet, click HERE.

America is in the middle of a civil war. It’s not just a struggle between political parties. It’s a clash of political civilizations. The totalitarian left has rejected the outcome of two presidential elections and our entire system of government. It doesn’t believe that sanctuary states and cities have to obey the law.

But it demands that we obey its will. And if we don’t, its thugs will audit us, boycott us and beat us.

It has spied on President Trump and lied about him. It has used every agency of the government, from the IRS to the EPA, to punish its enemies and enforce its radical agenda.

The left rules as a shadow government of judges and reporters, bureaucrats and activists. Its tactics range from riots in the streets to subversion in government agencies.

'The War of Two Americas' -- A New Freedom Center Pamphlet By Daniel Greenfield
You got it right. The Left, Progressives, Democrats are using any gun that have to plant false news just to try to tie up the President goals and to slow the office down. Freedom of the press has hit new lows to the point that they are in a self destruct mode. The press over the years have been on a power trip, and it seems to be at its peak and the rest is going to be down hill, but they are blind and thrashing in death throws it seems. It hard to watch since I had friends in the business. I the "Freedom of speech" was under attack as bad as the Office of the President the press would be out on the streets.

If it's a shooting war, I won't be much help. I have no combat training, and all I have is a shotgun I've never even loaded. My neighborhood is peaceful so far, so I don't know what will happen if the violence that is spreading in some cities ever reaches here. I will stay alive using my legal skills, if necessary, they will still need lawyers to draft wills for the soldiers, and to prosecute or defend the soldiers who are court martialed. I don't know how bad it will get, and perhaps I will need to learn more basic skills like how to build a house or how to plant crops or take care of livestock. In this future world of chaos that the liberals plan to hand to us, we will all have to adapt to whatever comes. I don't have any preparations laid in, no food, water or precious metals stocked up. I've always thought preppers were idiots, but now it seems I might have been wrong.
I have been starting to feel the same way the Media is the front line troops for the Progressives and the only ones we have is FOX and that Rush guy from Fla. Never listen to him, but just might start.

Freedom Center founder discusses the Left's assault on Trump and his new best-seller, "Big Agenda."
April 3, 2017

Frontpagemag.com

Freedom Center founder David Horowitz recently sat down with Newsmax for an in-depth interview on the Left's all-out war on Donald Trump and his new best-selling book, "Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America." In the interview, Horowitz explains precisely how the leftist agendas of racial division and identity politics figure into the anti-Trump offensive. Watch the clip below.

Could not find the clip.

April 3, 2017

Frontpagemag.com

Could not find the clip.

Google

March 27, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
yl.jpg

Editor’s note: Below are David Horowitz’s introductory remarks at the Freedom Center dinner honoring Sheriff Clarke, actor Jon Voight, and radio talk show host Larry Elder at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles on March 23, 2017:

Good evening and thank you for coming to this Freedom Dinner. We are here to honor three American heroes, Jon Voight, Larry Elder and Sheriff David Clarke, whom it is my privilege to introduce. To appreciate why they are heroes one has to understand the civil war that has now overtaken the political life of our country.

The most sacred rite in our political tradition is the honeymoon we give to an incoming president. We allow him to assemble his team and set his agenda before resuming our political battles. This rite sacralizes the peaceful transition of power. It recognizes that political campaigns are divisive by nature, and harsh things are said in the course of them. The presidential honeymoon is a ceremonial coming together where we reaffirm that we are one nation indivisible, one community with shared constitutional values. Having affirmed that, we can then resume our political discords.

According to the Gallup organization, the average honeymoon lasts seven months. Trump didn’t get seven seconds. He didn’t get confirmation hearings for his cabinet. He got a witch-hunt. Jeff Sessions, to single out one case, is one of a handful of the most decent human beings in the United States Senate. He is a champion of civil rights. As the attorney general of a deep South state he prosecuted the Ku Klux Klan and desegregated the schools. Yet Democrat after Democrat rose to slander him as a racist, and not one came to his defense.

Tonight’s homage to Sheriff Clarke, Jon Voight and Larry Elder puts me in mind of a famous Jewish legend that has been passed down to us as the Legend of the Just. It is said that at every moment in time there are 36 Just Men, and that if they did not exist God would destroy the world. These men are known as the Lamed-vav. I believe that America will survive only as long as there are lamed vavniks amongst us - just men and women who are willing to stand up for the American idea. For without them there is no chance that its survival would be possible. Thank you Sheriff Clarke.

March 27, 2017

Frontpagemag.com
yl.jpg

You left out the fact the NNACP called him a racist and Jeff show them an award that the NNACP gave him several years ago....It got silent afterwards.
The added face about

I am not going to Trump rallies, so none of this affects me personally so far. But I remember it like yesterday when the Rodney King riots broke out and Los Angeles descended into complete chaos. Things were quiet in Pasadena, where I lived, but only because the Pasadena Police went on 12 and 12 watches, with no time off allowed, to maximize police presence on the streets. Had the Los Angeles Police acted in a similar manner, the riots would probably been avoided. But the LAPD actually evacuated from the riot epicenter, and allowed it to spread. By the time it was over, 50 people were dead, hundreds of buildings were burned down, and nothing useful had been accomplished. They bravely said they would rebuild LA, but riot damaged areas do not get rebuilt. Businesses can't rebuild because no one will sell them fire insurance after a riot. So riot destroyed buildings stay empty and boarded up, forever.

Forum List

Back