The Civil War Is Here

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...
Keep believing that Liberals don't own guns, you fucking pussy.

Not even close to the number of Conservatives who own firearms.
The Drones will be targeting Conservatives who own FIREARMS!!!!!!

Hate to break it to ya but the people who fly those drones hate your type.

The side who gets hacked by foreign governments and dumb enough to use home email servers talks trash about war...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

There are to many guns in the hands of patriots so if it goes hot guess who's going to win...

They are hired guns. They kill who we tell them to and we have GPS if they won't, dumbfuck.

They are hired guns. They kill who we tell them to and we have GPS, dumbfuck.

Okay now you've done it.....you just went full retard.

Robots that eat and shit don't give the orders, they obey them or get fucked.

The keyboard commandos are restless today! I'm afraid to sit here and read this thread without wearing my camo clothes and naval corpsman Medic Kit!

So you actually believe these people would kill their friends and family?
I know you liberals aren't deep thinkers but this one is obvious.

The country will not allow another Civil War.

They won't know and if they won't we have a nice hot military prison cell for them.

It's already happening.
It's only a matter of time before Conservatives start shooting back.

They won't know and if they won't we have a nice hot military prison cell for them.

It's against the law for them to follow illegal orders.
Maybe you should look up the Nuremberg trials.....

It's against the law for them to follow illegal orders.
Maybe you should look up the Nuremberg trials.....

The orders won't be illegal.

It's already happening.

When have they never not, they just can't win.

THE CIVIL WAR IS HERE

The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule.
March 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
asdf.jpg

A civil war has begun.

This civil war is very different than the last one. There are no cannons or cavalry charges. The left doesn’t want to secede. It wants to rule. Political conflicts become civil wars when one side refuses to accept the existing authority. The left has rejected all forms of authority that it doesn’t control.

The left has rejected the outcome of the last two presidential elections won by Republicans. It has rejected the judicial authority of the Supreme Court when it decisions don’t accord with its agenda. It rejects the legislative authority of Congress when it is not dominated by the left.

It rejected the Constitution so long ago that it hardly bears mentioning.

It was for total unilateral executive authority under Obama. And now it’s for states unilaterally deciding what laws they will follow. (As long as that involves defying immigration laws under Trump, not following them under Obama.) It was for the sacrosanct authority of the Senate when it held the majority. Then it decried the Senate as an outmoded institution when the Republicans took it over.

The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head. They are engaged in a struggle for power against the government. That’s not protest. It’s not activism. The old treason of the sixties has come of age. A civil war has begun.

This is a primal conflict between a totalitarian system and a democratic system. Its outcome will determine whether we will be a free nation or a nation of slaves.

The Civil War is Here
Who is going to win? No one. Everybody loses except those that have held the believe that America would be destroyed from within.

It's already happening.

We've been winning since the midterms moron,which of course is why you idiots are resorting to violence.

We could be headed for civil war, all thanks to a ruling class that does all it can to keep Americans divided. Americans of all persuasions use to have much in common, not any more.

The ruling class controls the media. They can use the media to inflame Americans, some of whom will easily resort to violence. I suspect it won't take much for a civil war to begin. We know the ruling class, MSM, and the radical Left will gladly inflame any issue into violence.
I agree with this post entirely except that you seem to think it's only Democrats who want to create divisiveness in the populace so that nobody notices how the moneyed class is screwing us. It's all of them.

It's already happening.

We've been winning since the midterms moron,which of course is why you idiots are resorting to violence.

You haven't won, jack shit. A win isn't counted in the last election, which you lost.

If it's a shooting war, I won't be much help. I have no combat training, and all I have is a shotgun I've never even loaded. My neighborhood is peaceful so far, so I don't know what will happen if the violence that is spreading in some cities ever reaches here. I will stay alive using my legal skills, if necessary, they will still need lawyers to draft wills for the soldiers, and to prosecute or defend the soldiers who are court martialed. I don't know how bad it will get, and perhaps I will need to learn more basic skills like how to build a house or how to plant crops or take care of livestock. In this future world of chaos that the liberals plan to hand to us, we will all have to adapt to whatever comes. I don't have any preparations laid in, no food, water or precious metals stocked up. I've always thought preppers were idiots, but now it seems I might have been wrong.
If you do not already have these skills, when shit hits the fan, you will die or have a very limited chance of survival... Our liberal schools have not taught basic survival skills for over the last two decades, intentionally keeping the populace dependent.. This was by design and on purpose.

The true idiots are the ones who think liberal government has their best interests in mind..

If it's a shooting war, I won't be much help. I have no combat training, and all I have is a shotgun I've never even loaded. My neighborhood is peaceful so far, so I don't know what will happen if the violence that is spreading in some cities ever reaches here. I will stay alive using my legal skills, if necessary, they will still need lawyers to draft wills for the soldiers, and to prosecute or defend the soldiers who are court martialed. I don't know how bad it will get, and perhaps I will need to learn more basic skills like how to build a house or how to plant crops or take care of livestock. In this future world of chaos that the liberals plan to hand to us, we will all have to adapt to whatever comes. I don't have any preparations laid in, no food, water or precious metals stocked up. I've always thought preppers were idiots, but now it seems I might have been wrong.
If you do not already have these skills, when shit hits the fan, you will die or have a very limited chance of survival... Our liberal schools have not taught basic survival skills for over the last two decades, intentionally keeping the populace dependent.. This was by design and on purpose.

The true idiots are the ones who think liberal government has their best interests in mind..
Would you prefer autocracy to liberal democracy?

The Civil War is here? And all the self styled tough guys on this site like the OP who have pics of themselves or others posing with there guns are ready to start shooting! They have probably already decided which of those Hilary loving snowflakes they will shoot down first. They just need one nut on the left to pick up a gun so they can open fire...whoops, that happened.

Forum List

Back