The Choice Before Us......Trump, or the book burners

If that’s the choice (and it isn’t) I’ll take the book burners. They can’t be as bad as the blob

You aren't surprising anyone with this announcement...of course you side with the book burners.......

There are no book burners. I'd basically side with almost anyone who can defeat your blob. It just happens to be Biden as the only legitimate contender.

Who do you think are burning those bibles.....Trump supporters? No...they are joe biden voters who are also burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in democrat party controlled cities....

1596389217677.png

White Supremacist (aka the blob's base) burning flag. I guess that means all blob supporters light one up on weekends.

If that’s the choice (and it isn’t) I’ll take the book burners. They can’t be as bad as the blob

You aren't surprising anyone with this announcement...of course you side with the book burners.......

There are no book burners. I'd basically side with almost anyone who can defeat your blob. It just happens to be Biden as the only legitimate contender.

Moron.....they have video of joe biden supporters burning the bible and the American Flag.....you moron....

View attachment 370271

White guy burning flag. Has to be a Trump supporter...right?

The majority of black lives matter supporters are young white people.....and they are showing support for black lives by burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans in primarily black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities, you dumb ass....

View attachment 370273
White Supremacist (aka the blob's base) burning flag. I guess that means all blob supporters light one up on weekends.

They are racists like you..........racists of all kinds hate the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the fact that all men and women are created equal...... you share more of his views than you do mine, you dumb ass...

View attachment 370273

The white, racists in black lives matter are burning, looting, beating and murdering more Black Americans than anyone else..........you dumb ass.....these black lives matter, white democrats, have destroyed more black owned businesses than the old democrat party racists could have dreamed possible.....

View attachment 370273

They are racists like you..........racists of all kinds hate the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the fact that all men and women are created equal...... you share more of his views than you do mine, you dumb ass...

White Suprmacists are firmly in the blob's camp. And their poster child is burning the American flag.

My question to you is whether a blob supporter like yourself uses charcoal or Propane?

View attachment 370273

White Suprmacists are firmly in the blob's camp. And their poster child is burning the American flag.

My question to you is whether a blob supporter like yourself uses charcoal or Propane?
Did you have any actual facts or logic to post?

View attachment 370273

The only racists in this country are found in the democrat party.......the entire party is made up of openly and proudly racist groups........

Black lives matter is a proudly racist group whose members have murdered people who simply state "all lives matter." And they are a core group, and terrorists group of the democrat party....dittos antifa....

Black lives matter racists have destroyed more black owned businesses than the old terrorist group of the democrat party, the kkk did.........

View attachment 370273

Pedophiles and convicted felons are firmly in Biden's camp.

Joe biden voters have now moved on from burning, looting, beating and murdering black Americans and burning down their businesses to burning bibles and the American flag...

the democrat party is evil...to its core....

View attachment 370273

The only racists in this country are found in the democrat party.......the entire party is made up of openly and proudly racist groups........

Black lives matter is a proudly racist group whose members have murdered people who simply state "all lives matter." And they are a core group, and terrorists group of the democrat party....dittos antifa....

Black lives matter racists have destroyed more black owned businesses than the old terrorist group of the democrat party, the kkk did.........

You never answered the question....

When you burn your flag (White Supremacist--blob's base--poster boy Dylan Root burned one so you must share all of his beliefs), do you used propane or Charcoal? Simple question...answer it.

Or you could just be honest for once in your miserable life and admit that ALL political ideologies have their nutjobs. But we all know you're a blob supporter so you can't be honest. Right fuck face?

View attachment 370273

Pedophiles and convicted felons are firmly in Biden's camp.
Lotsa pics with your blob and Epstein together.
8B92C786-2A6C-48C5-9834-14DB37AC6CB3.gif

View attachment 370273

You never answered the question....

When you burn your flag (White Supremacist--blob's base--poster boy Dylan Root burned one so you must share all of his beliefs), do you used propane or Charcoal? Simple question...answer it.

Or you could just be honest for once in your miserable life and admit that ALL political ideologies have their nutjobs. But we all know you're a blob supporter so you can't be honest. Right fuck face?
"When you burn your flag (White Supremacist--blob's base--poster boy Dylan Root burned one so you must share all of his beliefs), do you used propane or Charcoal? Simple question...answer it."

That actually passes for logic with brain dead morons like you.

View attachment 370273
A Gold's Gym shirt means you are a white supremacist?

No; shooting up a church of black people does. Or as you call it...taking a victory lap.

Then burning, looting, beating and murdering black people...like the joe biden voters in antifa and black lives matter have done for the last 2 months...you see how that makes them racists...don't you?

Forum List

Back