The Quran is Hate Speech

Is there a point to that? Because the Bible has just as many prophecies that didn't come true. If it's somehow supposed to discredit Islam, well, you're really just making a better case for atheism then.

I am familiar with that site and only really really dumb people use it. Take your first example of Adam "dying", yet he lived over 900 years. You would need to do a little research into the Hebrew words used in that sentence. Adam did die. His spirit died. His spirit was separated from God by his sin. He had to hide because he was ashamed where he had never been ashamed before. Death is separation.

If you have any more troubles with the bible, please let me know. I'm here to help the unfortunate.

So you are saying the Christians don't believe in or live by the Ten Commandments that a found in the Old Testaments? :doubt:

I said Christians live by the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles in the epistles of the New Testament.

Jack,

You are the typical right-wing, Muslim hating Christian. As soon as your true beliefs are exposed you resort to name calling. Either you believe the Bible or you dont. You cant pick and chose.

And you're the typical arrogant, ignorant lefty who doesn't understand either religion. Your PC indoctrination will not allow you to examine things. You have an automatic response to everything that is against your indoctrinated agenda.

I CAN pick and choose. I pick and choose what is true and factual.

Do you know what is meant by the Old Testament and New Testament?

If you have any more troubles with the bible, please let me know. I'm here to help the unfortunate.
:lol: boy you are a hoot!!

I can't count the number of times I have had to correct you on basic things about the Bible.

Now you are offering to help people understand scripture!!! :lol: :cuckoo:

Uh huh, and I'm sure you've sat with kings and discussed the wonders of the universe. Some of us are here to help you and you don't even realize it.

Perhaps you can tell us where Mohammed is prophesied in the OT.

Does the Bible contain hate?
Making the case that the Bible contains hate literature

Lev 20;13
"And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

What the Bible says about stoning

Isn't this a Islam doctrine?

Last edited:

A Prophet like Moses

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

A Prophet like Moses

Deuteronomy 18:18-19 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Who is God speaking to in this passage?

A Prophet like Moses

You are the supposed to be the Christian.

Shouldn't you be telling me?

Look, it's about time you understood your religion and what the Bible says.

I am getting tired of teaching you.

Maybe you should enroll into Bible school like I did many years ago. :cool:

A Prophet like Moses

You are the supposed to be the Christian.

Shouldn't you be telling me?

Look, it's about time you understood your religion and what the Bible says.

I am getting tired of teaching you.

Maybe you should enroll into Bible school like I did many years ago. :cool:

You're the expert. Are you afraid of the truth? Who is God speaking to in this passage?

Sunni Man,

Since you are one of them please tell me how you feel about the attacks of 9 / 11...were they justified ? In addition is it true that your blessed Prophet Mohummed, Peace be Upon Him, engaged in sexual relations up to and including sexual intercourse with girls as young a five years old or is this just another myth put forward by Muslim hating Christians?

Sunni Man,

Since you are one of them please tell me how you feel about the attacks of 9 / 11...were they justified ? In addition is it true that your blessed Prophet Mohummed, Peace be Upon Him, engaged in sexual relations up to and including sexual intercourse with girls as young a five years old or is this just another myth put forward by Muslim hating Christians?

Thank You for asking;

Killing civilians is NEVER condoned in the Quran; and in fact is forbidden.

(As to who actually carried out 9/11 and why. In my opinion is still an open question).

And NO, Muhammad (PBUH) never had sexual relations with a pubescent girl of any age.

Sunni,

Who carried out 9/11? According to you people it was the Jews who were supported by Dubya.

By the Grace of Allah; yes I am :eusa_angel:

So tell us, Sunni Man. Who is God speaking to in that verse in Deuteronomy?
Jack Fate, surely you own a Bible?

Just look it up yourself.

Don't be soo lazy............:doubt:

YOU are the one who used the verse. YOU are the teacher. I'm asking a question lots of people need the answer to if we are to believe in Islam. YOU are the one who claims this verse speaks of Mohammed. Explain to all of us what makes you believe that verse is speaking of Mohammed. That's a reasonable question.

Forum List

Back