The Chinese Military Engineered And Intentionally Unleashed COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to:

(Begins around 12:17—interview with the Chinese virologist)

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

Try this. The Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Li-Meng Yan starts at 6:12 and runs through 12:40

Here's something better.

TWITTER, long known for their fascist censorship, has banned Dr. Li-Meng Yan.

It's private business, guys. It's not fascism. Learn your terms.

I said it before, but it is worth repeating. The CHINESE Communist government sent the virus into the United States to

1) Damage the US Economy and

2) Hurt President TRUMP politically

Although the Obama/Biden Administration funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology, they never envisioned that the Chinese would do something like this.

bottlecap, Trump was in on it from the beginning.
The VIRUS has no upside for TRUMP. How does an incumbent President lose an election when the economy is booming?? Very unlikely.

No, the VIRUS is his worst nightmare because it puts TRUMP in a Lose/Lose situation.

If he opens up the country, more people can be infected.

If he keeps the country closed, more businesses fail thereby drastically lowering government revenues.

TRUMP has decided on opening up the country, while BIDEN wants it closed.

The economy is not booming for the workers, who are facing 11% UE and undermemployment rates.

Throw Covid on top of economic woes, and Trump has a mountain he can't climb over.

This is a problem when a bunch of ignorant weakling people believe everything what they see on TV especially Fox News. This rogue Dr. Yan works for Steve Obanon. She was not even involved in this kinds of works.

1. US intelligence is the best in the world we have people all over the world and all over the place. So why we have not heard from them?

US military intelligence Chairman of the joint Chief of Staff General Mark Miley. Works for Trump. Coronavirus was not created in lab. Link below.
2. New Director of Intelligence Ratcliffe also works for Trump confirmed there are no evidence created at labs. Link below.

The righties have trouble that Trump was in on it from the beginning.
1600364958145.png

lefties blame Trump

Angelo is a cutie, yes, but not understand at all what is the situation.

Let's make it easy for Angelo: Obama no, Trump si.

According to:

(Begins around 12:17—interview with the Chinese virologist)

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

Try this. The Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Li-Meng Yan starts at 6:12 and runs through 12:40

Here's something better.

TWITTER, long known for their fascist censorship, has banned Dr. Li-Meng Yan.

Here's another take on that story:

I'm somewhat skeptical, but it was a compelling segment.
Skeptical, how??? I knew, and you should have known, the moment it became clear the WHO intentionally mislead the CDC, and thus the United States, how virulent this pathogen really was, that it had been an intentional attack, deliberately covered up initially so as to allow its spread internationally! It makes absolutely no difference whether they actually released it intentionally or not, the only thing that matters is what they did once it was out and they knew what it was, and we know exactly what they did because the WHO lied and lied and lied as Xi ordered them to do!

It is a distraction to split hair over whether initial release was deliberate, though I can make compelling argument it was, all that matters, the only thing that matters, is what they did once it was out and they knew what it was! Textbook example of asymmetrical warfare... In all seriousness folks, you're not nearly as cynical about the CCP as you should be, these are the most murderous, sinister humans to hold absolute political power over a great nation since WWII, and to make matters infinitely worse, the entire DNC, and almost every tech industry mega-billionaire is either in bed with them, or taking marching orders from them! :wink:

You have ZERO NON evidence of that. NON. No one misled the CDC. Just because Trump told you a lying SOB doesn’t mean it’s right. We have American scientists and doctors works at WHO.

I said it before, but it is worth repeating. The CHINESE Communist government sent the virus into the United States to

Although the Obama/Biden Administration funded the Wuhan Institute of Virology, they never envisioned that the Chinese would do something like this.
Why don’t you do a simple research instead of blabbering all these nonsense? Trump also funded this research in July 2019. Link below. The only reason and only reason for this funding is for us we the Americans can get in there and study these viruses with the Chinese since most of these are originated in China. Under the watch and management of NIH. That’s the point. We Americans as you LIED did not fund the Coronavirus to hurt Americans.

The original five-year grant was reapproved by the Trump administration in July 2019. In total, $3,378,896 in NIH funding was directed from the government to the project.

1. Damage the US economy? About 75% Chinese populations of 1.4 billions depends on US economy. Without US most of these people will starve. So WHY in the world they want to hurt us?
They have thousands of deaths and infections. So why not just infect US and the world directly?

2. Trump handling this Pandemic is a total failure downplaying at the beginning and continues to downplay till today. Look at us. We are in very terrible situations with millions and millions are suffering financially. Does it look like he is doing a job? Does it look that he care? NO he doesn’t give a diddly squat. Trump only hurt himself politically. He did that to himself.

I can already tell that this rogue doctor is lying 100%. The whole world of science, scientists and infectious doctors communities all over the world (US included) conspired with China to hide the truth. That is so silly.

We have the best scientists, infectious disease doctors and research lab in the world does not even claim they can create the Coronavirus in the lab. Let alone the chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back