The Chinese Military Engineered And Intentionally Unleashed COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 200,000 dead and their families certainly have not benefited! :eek-52:

The small businesses have not benefited.

The millions unemployed now have not benefited.

America has not benefited, all but maybe the wealthiest haven't been hurt by it.

I don't think anyone has benefited from this virus....not Joe or Don....nor the Chinese, with the whole world pissed at them!

President Trump, had a chance to shine, by showing leadership, which could have guaranteed a win for him, but instead he chose to balk.

Now, sitting at 4% of the world's population, we have nearly 25% of the world's DEATHS from this corona virus...that's from his piss poor leadership imo, and most of the world's opinion as well.

I don't believe your stats. I would bet my life they have been loosely applied, for multiple reasons. Don't tell me a 96 year old with four underlying conditions who passes is a "Wuhan Virus victim". It's absurd.

If he caught the common cold and passed, would the doctors say "he died of a cold"?
she would be one of the ones taking glee in the "deaths" in order to get at trump.

trying to reason with her is 100% pointless.

I can already tell that this rogue doctor is lying 100%. The whole world of science, scientists and infectious doctors communities all over the world (US included) conspired with China to hide the truth. That is so silly.

We have the best scientists, infectious disease doctors and research lab in the world does not even claim they can create the Coronavirus in the lab. Let alone the chinese.

I can already tell you are a Chinese bot. Nice accent . . .

According to:

(Begins around 12:17—interview with the Chinese virologist)

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Of course. What a better way to destroy us than wreck our economy? Especially in collusion with lefties like Bernie and AOC? The American people are about to embark on a sad journey.

Holy crap, why is this being covered up? It seems like it would be obvious to anyone who studies viruses that it was man made. If it is proven that it was released on purpose, a biological attack, what should the US do? It would be painful, but we'd have to try to choke them off from resources like North Korea. Try to isoloate them worldwide.
dont worry if biden gets elected he said he will protect us from enemies seen and unseen.....we got nothing to worry about....
Biden doesn't even know what day it is. The DNC Cabinet will run things. While Biden nods ,signs ,and then eats his pablum.

According to:

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

Try this. The Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Li-Meng Yan starts at 6:12 and runs through 12:40

Here's something better.

TWITTER, long known for their fascist censorship, has banned Dr. Li-Meng Yan.

It's private business, guys. It's not fascism. Learn your terms.

You have no idea what owners of private businesses support. Google, Twitter, Facebook...DO NOT promote free speech.

They all go out of their way to protect BLM and Antifa.

BLM is a Marxist movement.

Ergo, Twitter supports Marxism.

Learn some logic.

The evil is centered in Trump and the authoritarian faction of the GOP.

They are going out of power this fall, and they will not let back in.

I can already tell that this rogue doctor is lying 100%. The whole world of science, scientists and infectious doctors communities all over the world (US included) conspired with China to hide the truth. That is so silly.

We have the best scientists, infectious disease doctors and research lab in the world does not even claim they can create the Coronavirus in the lab. Let alone the chinese.

I can already tell you are a Chinese bot. Nice accent . . .

Good call ! I missed that at first. It could almost be a doctored up copy and paste translation. Nice work Holmes !

I know this wasn't man made. Because why would they create a bio-weapon, that can be stopped by people wearing a surgical mask, and washing their hands.

Bruh. China needs to be severely punished.

Trump didn't engineer this virus, he didn't spread this virus, China did. They are responsible for our suffering, not Trump. You want to know why 200,000 people are dead in America? It wasn't Trump. This was an entirely new virus that the human immune system was not accustomed to.

I am beyond incensed.

ELECT TRUMP IF YOU WANT HIM TO PUNISH THEM FOR THIS COLOSSAL LOSS OF LIFE.
Trump is the president NOW. If he is going to do something about a pandemic supposedly caused by an adversary, why should we have to wait for his reelection for him to do something?

Trump is the president NOW. If he is going to do something about a pandemic supposedly caused by an adversary, why should we have to wait for his reelection for him to do something?
If China manufactured this virus, calling it a frankenstein by mutating a known virus, after they gene sequenced the coronavirus, why hasn't any science lab reverse engineered the recipe?

According to:

Dang, I was gonna watch that but I dozed off, thanks for posting.

All I saw on that video was a type 2 diabetic putting on more weight.

Because why would they create a bio-weapon, that can be stopped by people wearing a surgical mask, and washing their hands.
Ask the CCP. You won't get an answer.
Once more, why would they create a weapon that can be defeated by wisdom. That would only work on countries stupid enough to ignore their scientists. And would have little effect on a nations military.

Because why would they create a bio-weapon, that can be stopped by people wearing a surgical mask, and washing their hands.
Once more, why would they create a weapon that can be defeated by wisdom. That would only work on countries stupid enough to ignore their scientists. And would have little effect on a nations military.
Any number of reasons. This is obviously a low-level weapon......maybe a test run before unleashing the real nasties.

Any number of reasons. This is obviously a low-level weapon......maybe a test run before unleashing the real nasties.
Lets apply some simple logic here..

Whom does this virus affect? The elderly, infirm (people with medical conditions that make them most generally people who are net users of monies and medical services), anyone with conditions that make them net drains on monies.

Looking at this from the CCP's perspective it reduces the drain on the monies they have to spend keeping them alive. These people have no respect for human life. They practice Eugenics in the country.

The virus was designed to remove the elderly and infirm populations. EUGENICS in practice!

Now what would happen if they deployed this virus on their population and then allowed to seed the world in general? Where are the elderly most prevalent? Western countries... Where are those with underlying medical conditions that are untreated? Third world nations...

I could go on and on here showing the logic of destabilization of the worlds food and energy supplies but I think you can grasp how this chaos is engineered to allow take over of nations..

Last edited:

I know this wasn't man made. Because why would they create a bio-weapon, that can be stopped by people wearing a surgical mask, and washing their hands.

Your applying the wrong standards... How do you create enough sick people and chaos in a nation without total destruction? It takes 3-5 people to care for every one that is sick or injured. So you make several million sick and it incapactiates a nation in short order. You never create a bug you can not control becasue committing suicide does not allow one to win the battle..

But you said this was a big time bio-weapon. Now you say it's like a low-level test. Well if it was a test, it was apparently an IQ test. Countries that listened to their scientists passed. Those that didn't failed.

Lets apply some simple logic here..

Whom does this virus affect? The elderly, infirm (people with medical conditions that make them most generally people who are net users of monies and medical services), anyone with conditions that make them net drains on monies.

Looking at this from the CCP's perspective it reduces the drain on the monies they have to spend keeping them alive. These people have no respect for human life. They practice Eugenics in the country.

The problem with that, is because it costs them hundreds of times that to treat them. It only has a 3% fatality rate, which means they have to expend medical treatment to over 20% of those infected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back