The Chinese Military Engineered And Intentionally Unleashed COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, Biden asked the President of China, President Xi, to HELP get him elected President of the United States.

"After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said to laughter from the assembled US and Chinese dignitaries."
-----------------------------
Then SHAZAM H E R E C O M E S T H E V I R U S.

Now I am not saying that Joe would contemplate such a diabolic plan, BUT President Xi would not hesitate a nanosecond.

I'm glad Tucker had her on. This is as important an issue as any if even for the fact that the world has sat by idly. I've always been suspicious of the genesis of this virus and I will remain a skeptic.

Without strong voices and citizens with principle to call out, at the very least, the purposeful lies and activities of the WTO who ran cover for them, we will all suffer.

A few entitled A-holes looking to make money off the backs of cheap Chinese goods at all of our expense, is not good for anyone but themselves. As far as I am concerned they are treasonous and seem to lack even basic levels of curiousity. Quite willingly I'm sure....
Not just cheap goods--the chinese have a nasty habit of buying politicians from the US and europe as well-------illegal donations here and there such as they have done for the clintons for decades and biden via his son.

According to:

(Begins around 12:17—interview with the Chinese virologist)

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Virus released...right before an election
Virus creates FEAR and CHAOS
Fear and Chaos makes people more willing to be manipulated and controlled
More willing to be controlled means more willing to give up rights
Virus allows for the government to take away rights
Taking away rights means face masks would be enforced.
Wearing face masks creates the perfect conditions to encourage the thugs of society to attack and burn cities right before an election
Wearing face masks hides crimes
Wearing face masks makes people less human
Wearing face masks makes people less connected and less likely to unit against an attacking force or political party.

I hope she won't be harmed by the Chinese. :(
Twitter immediately locked her out, I would imagine ditto for facebook, thats not China, that is the democrats!
One of the same--------just look at the chinese government donations and chinese businesses donations to our politicians (dems mainly) and jobs for their families.

YES, Biden asked the President of China, President Xi, to HELP get him elected President of the United States.

"After Chinese President Xi Jinping assumed the top job in his country, “I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden said to laughter from the assembled US and Chinese dignitaries."

Now I am not saying that Joe would contemplate such a diabolic plan, BUT President Xi would not hesitate a nanosecond.
Nope, it was Trump that asked Xi to help him get re-elected by working with him on trade deals.

According to:

Myself, I have suspected this from day one. If the Chinese virologist interviewed by Tucker Carlson in the above video is correct, then the Chinese Communist Party declared war on the entire world and every single last human being in it, several months ago. Now, who else suspects certain elements of our own elected government of conspiring with the Chinese military to kill hundreds of thousands of Americans AND gain much more power over our everyday lives? Ask yourselves . . . who has benefitted most from the COVID pandemic? I know. I bet you do as well. And the truth shall set us free . . .

Dang, I was gonna watch that but I dozed off, thanks for posting.

Yeah ....

Fuckin' Leftist IDIOTS for the WIN ..

Nope, it was Trump that asked Xi to help him get re-elected by working with him on trade deals.
Fuckin' Leftist IDIOTS ....

Not about Trump !!!

According to:

Who has benefitted most from Covid? I'm not sure, but Joe Biden seems to pass a lot of time online using covid to slander President Trump with any mention of it.

As I recollect, China made sn executive decision to bail and start abusing its neighbors, not to mention getting theirNavy ready for punitive damages to anybody in their way.

According to:

Who has benefitted most from Covid? I'm not sure, but Joe Biden seems to pass a lot of time online using covid to slander President Trump with any mention of it.

Fauci and Obunghole benefited the most from Covid. They supplied the Wuhan lab with the money to study and produce the virus. That is a proven and published fact.

Trade Deals that BENEFITED the United States. Very TRANSPARENT.

Now what kind of help would BIDEN ask for? Obviously, it could not be on a TRADE DEAL as he is not qualified to negotiate against the Chinese, especially since the Chinese will demand policies that help China and Biden has zero interest in negotiating on the basis of what is good for the US.

Trade Deals that BENEFITED the United States. Very TRANSPARENT.

Now what kind of help would BIDEN ask for? Obviously, it could not be on a TRADE DEAL as he is not qualified to negotiate against the Chinese, especially since the Chinese will demand policies that help China and Biden has zero interest in negotiating on the basis of what is good for the US.
Biden did not ask for help, and Trump's deal with China mangled our farmers in the midWest.

According to:

Fauci and Obunghole benefited the most from Covid. They supplied the Wuhan lab with the money to study and produce the virus. That is a proven and published fact.

I did not know that. Thanks,Mr. Hossfly.

According to:

Aaaaand youtube removed the video. This is maddening.

Try this. The Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Li-Meng Yan starts at 6:12 and runs through 12:40

Last edited:
According to:

Try this. The Tucker Carlson interview with Dr. Li-Meng Yan starts at 6:12 and runs through 12:40

Here's something better.

According to:

Here's something better.

TWITTER, long known for their fascist censorship, has banned Dr. Li-Meng Yan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back