Zone1 The Chicago carnage continues week in and week out.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
GOP Mortality gap.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
25 shot, 8 killed in last weekends tally from Chicago inner cities. Most people don't think it matters, but I still do.

It's like Democrats keep saying, if Blacks will not abort themselves they simply will have to kill each other off later on.

It's all about reducing their numbers.

I was there for a few days over 20 years ago. Of the places in the U.S I have been for some reason O'Hare airport and just outside waiting for a taxi elicited the most "spidey senses" danger. Both just outside the airport and even in the luggage waiting area there were numerous sketchy people.

Now imagine the tougher parts of town? Sad.

I was there for a few days over 20 years ago. Of the places in the U.S I have been for some reason O'Hare airport and just outside waiting for a taxi elicited the most "spidey senses" danger. Both just outside the airport and even in the luggage waiting area there were numerous sketchy people.

Now imagine the tougher parts of town? Sad.

I've been assaulted twice in my life, and both times it was in blue shithole cities. Got robbed at knifepoint in an elevator in the parking garage at the Seattle airport, and got attacked by a lefty nutjob in Portland who said I was abusing my wife by having my arm around her on the street.

Good a little self cleansing. Then one day we will gentrify the Southside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good a little self cleansing. Then one day we will gentrify the Southside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The problem is, the next crop of angry young black men is always ready to step in and take their place in the drug/gang culture. It's a multi-billion dollar industry and it's quite possible local and national authorities are in on it.

Good, clear video showing the awful behavior so common with these people. It's apparently "built in." They'll never change.
if you were Jewish and said that, the black activists and their white leftist enablers on this forum would come after you screaming Raaaaacist! Evil! and so forth, and chase you around from thread to thread.

I’m not saying you’re wrong - clearly, violent criminal behavior is more common with blacks than whites - just that you won’t have the venom shoveled in your face for saying so. Black activists and their white enablers are very resentful of Jews, who show how members of a maligned minority can succeed with proper choices, and thus they attack.

I've been assaulted twice in my life, and both times it was in blue shithole cities. Got robbed at knifepoint in an elevator in the parking garage at the Seattle airport, and got attacked by a lefty nutjob in Portland who said I was abusing my wife by having my arm around her on the street.
I hope you defended yourself.

if you were Jewish and said that, the black activists and their white leftist enablers on this forum would come after you screaming Raaaaacist! Evil! and so forth, and chase you around from thread to thread.

I’m not saying you’re wrong - clearly, violent criminal behavior is more common with blacks than whites - just that you won’t have the venom shoveled in your face for saying so. Black activists and their white enablers are very resentful of Jews, who show how members of a maligned minority can succeed with proper choices, and thus they attack.
Your last paragraph explains most of the resentment blacks seem to feel about Jews.

Jews have proven that people can improve their lives through hard work, education, determination, and making good choices.

Blacks have CHOSEN to take an opposite path. They whine and moan, and blame everyone and everything for their problems in life.

They riot and steal and destroy property. They commit huge numbers of crimes. They demand money and welfare and endless amounts of free shit. And you will NEVER hear the words HARD WORK come out of their mouths.

So, Jewish behavior, work, and accomplishments PROVE that life's most difficult obstacles can be overcome (sometimes, relatively quickly).

My comments have resulted in all the "waciiiist!!!" kinds of insults being hurled at me. But the insults don't matter. What I've said is true. The "woke" crowd can suck shit if they can't handle a bit of honesty.

The violence we see in American shitholes like Chicago can be stopped by blacks, themselves - IF they ever choose to make the needed changes in THEIR communities and culture. No one else, and no government can fix THEIR problems for them.

Last edited:
Have you ever been to Chicago? Do you know anything about the city? Just curious.
Yes I have been to Chicago several times. Yes I know a lot about the city especially the South and West Side of Chicago which I have read about and post about extensively since it is an epicenter for drug/gang related murders. Does that satisfy your "curiosity"?

Drive by shooting in Houston, 2 Black males were the shooters. A 5 year old was shot in a stopped vehicle and was killed. An 8 year old sibling was also shot but expected to survive. No witnesses. The Youtube link works if you care to learn about what happened.

It's like Democrats keep saying, if Blacks will not abort themselves they simply will have to kill each other off later on.

It's all about reducing their numbers.
Chicago is majority white. Whites are getting shot in Chicago too. But Chicago is not in the top ten.

Forum List

Back