The Changing Winds of Favor

Nixon did a great deal of good things for the Country before he slipped into paranoi. I am not sure why but Nixon was not a traitor to the Country. He resigned when he realized it was the end of the line. Of course we had Senators then with character and love of our Country.

JFK died much too soon to know what his potential was.

FDR was far from being what you say. He created programs that brought this Country back from starvation. Since I remember Roosevelt and the times I think I know what he was just a little better than you do! He led us through the last war we ever won. All this while being paralyzed in a wheel chair!

Trump has nothing at all for you to be proud of. Having parties and flyovers while hundreds die every day. He is a narcissistic monster still getting people stabbed and arrested to feed his childish ego. To even mention his name with those Presidents is a travesty!

Susan Estrich described Trump well as many decent Republicans have done and voted for Joe Biden, a decent man who has suffered. He knows what empathy is!

As you were saying about the President, it was Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi who were eating at fancy restaurants without social distancing while you prog slaves were told to shut up and hunker down in your basement because you were told to. Just look at what the progs say about the Republicans and it is the prog Democrats who are doing it...

Hope you get a visit from one of those released criminals that the Progressive Governors have let loose, karma is a bitch...
You are really desperate aren’t you? Did you attended the Grand March yesterday where your Grand Poobah made a flyover at our expense?
Only racist pricks are you and your leader Joe XiBiden, who if you didnt vote for Joe you arent black enough, and black are super predators. Maybe while you are walking down the street some thug is going to just put the hate on you and punch you to the ground.

---

Clinton & Biden Jailed Super Predators & Lowered Crime the Most in History. Trump Increased Crime!

So you agree that black men are superpredators?

No, Just Trump is all politics & does not lock up criminals!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back