The Changing Winds of Favor

They were his concentration camps, so he called them what they were. Go argue with the dictionary, you ignorant dope.
I dont care what FDR said in a single private note

calling them concentration camps is misleading and shows how much libs like you hate this country

I know what a concentration camp is, and what that scumbag POS fdr built in America during WWII were concentration camps. Words have meanings.
Your words are lies

and if you are a teacher dont bother denying that lib brainwashing in the schools exists because you are an example of it

You're not going to change the meaning of words by stomping your little feet and crying "no! no! no!"
Ha!

if you knew anything about history you would not hate America the way you do by equating japanese internment camps to soviet gulags or nazi gas chambers

and it appalls me that you have access to young people when I see the kind of lies you will teach them

You like to repeat that offensive LIE, but no I most unequivocally do not. I love America. I understand, appreciate and LOVE America. Playing the apologist for the abrogation of the most fundamental rights of Americans strongly suggests that YOU are the hater.
FDR was a racist tyrant that wanted to stack the Supreme Court so he could make his laws without any resistance, no matter how unConstitutional it was
In a majority opinion joined by five other justices, Associate Justice Hugo Black held that the need to protect against espionage by Japan outweighed the rights of Americans of Japanese descent. Black wrote that: "Korematsu was not excluded from the Military Area because of hostility to him or his race", but rather "because the properly constituted military authorities...decided that the military urgency of the situation demanded that all citizens of Japanese ancestry be segregated from the West Coast" during the war against Japan.
Roberts took issue with the dissent of Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who likened the justification Roberts used in Trump v. Hawaii to the 1944 decision in Korematsu v. United States.
and today the same decision made during wwII was made again by trump ... so much for papa and unko and their love for republicans.
Dumb ass, I don’t love Republicans, I hate them as much as Democrats. I haven’t voted for a Republican President since 2004 and regretted it. So how many Muslims were put into internment camps?

We were wrong during WWII, not sure why you think taking an American’s due process away is okay with you. I’m not sure why you would let people’s Constitutional rights be trampled and others it’s not okay. But I look at it as a moral issue, not a left or right political issue.
We were wrong during WWII,
absolutely, I agree - no one ever stands up to it - scuotus are the same and are enablers - using their false emergency acquiescence to bypass congressional appropriations to build the cowardly wall is one more example of their wilful and persistent neglect.

And FDR will go down as being the racist who wanted to be king. He did away with due process for Americans based on race, except for white Germans, they weren’t supposedly a danger to America, just the Japanese. He tried to stack the Supreme Court with liberals however Congress was worried that the power grab would be to obvious and have serious repercussions with the voters. His not meeting with Jesse Owens was also because FDR would look bad to his white constituents. He also prolonged the depression, had it not been for WWII, the depression was going to linger. FDR was bad for America, we just accepted his rule.
He tried to stack the Supreme Court with liberals however Congress was worried that the power grab would be to obvious and have serious repercussions with the voters.
that court capitulated and allowed for the new deal programs / social security or the court would have been altered - for the good of the country.

everyone in those days were racist ... to some degree - your selectivity is disingenuous.

They were his concentration camps, so he called them what they were.
are you referring to: nazi germany - japanese concentration camps - why stretch your worthy complaint by a falsehood. its your hero that would have installed the ovens.

You're not going to change the meaning of words by stomping your little feet and crying "no! no! no!"
Ha!

if you knew anything about history .... by equating ....

I haven't "equated" anything in the dishonest terms you are childishly attempting to use. A "boot" is the same thing if it is a boot that a Nazi guard uses to kick a Jewish Holocaust victim to death or if it is a boot worn by an American soldier manning a guard tower in one of fdr's concentration camps in the US. It in no way suggests that the American soldier is a Nazi to simply recognize that both are boots. Is that simple enough for you, idiot?

You like to repeat that offensive LIE, but no I most unequivocally do not. I love America. I understand, appreciate and LOVE America. Playing the apologist for the abrogation of the most fundamental rights of Americans strongly suggests that YOU are the hater.
FDR was a racist tyrant that wanted to stack the Supreme Court so he could make his laws without any resistance, no matter how unConstitutional it was
In a majority opinion joined by five other justices, Associate Justice Hugo Black held that the need to protect against espionage by Japan outweighed the rights of Americans of Japanese descent. Black wrote that: "Korematsu was not excluded from the Military Area because of hostility to him or his race", but rather "because the properly constituted military authorities...decided that the military urgency of the situation demanded that all citizens of Japanese ancestry be segregated from the West Coast" during the war against Japan.
Roberts took issue with the dissent of Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who likened the justification Roberts used in Trump v. Hawaii to the 1944 decision in Korematsu v. United States.
and today the same decision made during wwII was made again by trump ... so much for papa and unko and their love for republicans.
Dumb ass, I don’t love Republicans, I hate them as much as Democrats. I haven’t voted for a Republican President since 2004 and regretted it. So how many Muslims were put into internment camps?

We were wrong during WWII, not sure why you think taking an American’s due process away is okay with you. I’m not sure why you would let people’s Constitutional rights be trampled and others it’s not okay. But I look at it as a moral issue, not a left or right political issue.
absolutely, I agree - no one ever stands up to it - scuotus are the same and are enablers - using their false emergency acquiescence to bypass congressional appropriations to build the cowardly wall is one more example of their wilful and persistent neglect.

And FDR will go down as being the racist who wanted to be king. He did away with due process for Americans based on race, except for white Germans, they weren’t supposedly a danger to America, just the Japanese. He tried to stack the Supreme Court with liberals however Congress was worried that the power grab would be to obvious and have serious repercussions with the voters. His not meeting with Jesse Owens was also because FDR would look bad to his white constituents. He also prolonged the depression, had it not been for WWII, the depression was going to linger. FDR was bad for America, we just accepted his rule.
He tried to stack the Supreme Court with liberals however Congress was worried that the power grab would be to obvious and have serious repercussions with the voters.
that court capitulated and allowed for the new deal programs / social security or the court would have been altered - for the good of the country.

everyone in those days were racist ... to some degree - your selectivity is disingenuous.

They were his concentration camps, so he called them what they were.
are you referring to: nazi germany - japanese concentration camps - why stretch your worthy complaint by a falsehood. its your hero that would have installed the ovens.

Concentration camps run by Nazis were Nazi concentration camps. The scumbag fdr's concentration camps in America were American concentration camps. It's not a difficult concept.

Ha!

if you knew anything about history .... by equating ....

I haven't "equated" anything in the dishonest terms you are childishly attempting to use. A "boot" is the same thing if it is a boot that a Nazi guard uses to kick a Jewish Holocaust victim to death or if it is a boot worn by an American soldier manning a guard tower in one of fdr's concentration camps in the US. It in no way suggests that the American soldier is a Nazi to simply recognize that both are boots. Is that simple enough for you, idiot?
A boot is not a bad thing no matter who is wearing it

but a concentration camp is

it describes a place where horrible and unspeakable things are done to human beings

are you telling the little kiddies that japanese Americans were beheaded or burned in ovens just like the imperial japanese and nazis did?

A boot is not a bad thing no matter who is wearing it

but a concentration camp is

Then the scumbag fdr shouldn't have built concentration camps in the US and thrown loyal, brave, innocent Americans into them. Your beef it with him, not me and not the dictionary.

The threat from ordinary mainland chinese

Two million members of Chinese Communist Party infiltrating world's biggest companies: Report
Approximately two million members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) are secretly embedded in some of the world`s biggest companies, banks, media groups, universities, and government agencies, according to the latest report.

An explosive data leak, obtained by 'The Australian' newspaper, comprises not only the names of around two million CCP agents but also, has their party position, birth-date, national ID number, and ethnicity.

According to the list of data, the companies which are being secretly infiltrated by CCP members include manufacturers such as Boeing and Volkswagen, pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer and AstraZeneca, and banks like ANZ and HSBC.

Yeah, so denying Americans of due process was the right thing to do because FDR wanted to? Why didn't he want to incarcerate white Germans? Why didn't they pose the same threat as Japanese Americans? Japanese and Japanese Americans were treated to some inhuman conditions.
Mitsuye Endo
The internment camps ended in 1945 following a Supreme Court decision.

In Endo v. the United States, it was ruled that the War Relocation Authority “has no authority to subject citizens who are concededly loyal to its leave procedure.”

The case was brought on behalf of Mitsuye Endo, the daughter of Japanese immigrants from Sacramento, CA. After filing a habeas corpus petition, the government offered to free her, but Endo refused, wanting her case to address the entire issue of Japanese internment.

Two years later, the Supreme Court made the decision, but gave Roosevelt the chance to begin camp closures before the announcement. One day after Roosevelt made his announcement, the Supreme Court revealed its decision.

FDR and his court stacking plan that met with a lot of resistance, even from his own party and fortunately it didn't work out for him. Many parts of his New Deal was struck down by the Supreme Court, so he needed change and that is what he went for and then got his ass handed to him.

FDR announces “court-packing” plan

The "new deal" lost many programs that the Supreme Court struck down, even cornerstones of the "new deal" were struck down. That is why FDR came up with an idea to stack the court.

To me dismissing a wrong because everybody "did it" is disingenuous. We are at a time when we are bringing down statues of those that were pro-slavery. Those that were cruel and put Americans in camps because of their race need to be shamed as well. Many consider the treatment of the Japanese in the US as one of the worst Civil Rights violations of the 20th century.

I realize that FDR was a Democrat so you have to defend him, no matter how bad and power hungry he was.

Forum List

Back