The CCP must be removed

And if everyone on earth held hands at the same time, there would be peace forever! :rolleyes:
Except your bullshit is unrealistic, while what I stated has happened dozens of times. Happened during WWII, happened again with Desert Storm, happened again after 9/11.

Is there a place for repeating the same post 100,000,000,000 times?
I'm not really sure. But recognizing you have a problem is the first step, so good on you! Now seek treatment.

(Psst...all of my posts are different. You keep repeating that nonsense there over and over though)

No matter how much CCP loyalists like Unkotare hate it, the CCP's end is coming. With each passing day, people are getting more and more disgusted with the oppression and human rights abuses.

There is simply no place for communism in the 21st Century. None. It is time for the international community to permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CPP.

... the guy demanding for the CCP to be permanently removed from power....

The guy repeating himself endlessly on the internet but never actually getting off his fat ass and doing anything in the real world.

A fat ass big mouth who spouts off about something but never lifts a finger about it is a hypocrite, dumbass.
Bwahaha!!! That's not the definition of "hypocrite" at all :lmao:

More indisputable proof that you are part of the CCP 50 Cent Army as you don't even know basic English terms! :laugh:

Temp2.JPG

You dumb high school dropout. I would be a "hypocrite" if I were a communist while denouncing communism on this thread. Hypocrisy has nothing to do with whether or not I'm "big mouthed", "fat", or "left a finger". Damn you are dumb. No wonder you subscribe to communism.

Forum List

Back