The CCP must be removed

And still he continues to dodge...
And you literally continue to respond to yourself. Which would be hilarious, except that I know you're paid by the post as a member of the Chinese 50 Cent Army, so of course you'll just keep responding to yourself. It also explains why your dumb ass never makes a post more than 6 words. It's about quantity, not quality.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
But there IS a place for Communism!

Right here.

Because an alleged majority voted in favor of it.

And you literally continue to respond to yourself. Which would be hilarious, except that I know you're paid by the post as a member of the Chinese 50 Cent Army, so of course you'll just keep responding to yourself. It also explains why your dumb ass never makes a post more than 6 words. It's about quantity, not quality.
You are still ducking the question, you OCD fraud.

And you’re still making 6 word posts of no value at all. It’s not lost on everyone how you’re so bothered by the fact that I was able it [sic] identify you.
Try that again in proper English, fraud.

Have you decided what - ANYTHING - you will ever get off your ass and do about it?
Exposing members of the Chinese 50 Cent Army (such as yourself) is a great first start. I'm doing that and a whole lot more. As far as what, well, that is not really your concern. Your concern should be on the English language, since I've exposed you as not a native speaker! Xi could have you executed for that.

Dodge what, OCD troll? What the hell are you talking about?
I've pointed out several times now how deeply emotionally impacted you are by my anti-CCP, anti-Xi Jinping, anti-communist posts. Any normal person would try to address that. You won't, because you can't. As a member of the 50 Cent Army, you are pro-CCP all the way.

I've pointed out several times now how deeply emotionally impacted you are by my anti-CCP, anti-Xi Jinping, anti-communist posts. ....
Your posts are not really anti any of that because you never have and never will actually do anything anti any of that. I have and I do. You are just a mentally ill moron repeating himself while sinking ever deeper into the sofa. Go get some treatment for your OCD then stop being an empty hypocrite, head case.

Forum List

Back