The CCP must be removed

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.

You hypocrite. As a Republican yoi supported the capitol riots to overthrow democracy and install a dictator. Now you bellow about communism must be stopped.

I'm sure bejing is trembling knowing you are on there case to finally dismantle their cherished system.
A voice in the wilderness is now an expert on china because you hate communism. Piss off. You know nothing.

Well then, you're just about as stupid as I thought.
But at least I have mastered the English language, while you're struggling with it! The leaders of the Chinese 50 Cent Army should probably assign you to an account for another nation since you struggle so much with English.

As a Republican yoi supported the capitol riots to overthrow democracy and install a dictator.
I can't "support" something that never happened, you low-IQ imbecile :laugh:

I'm sure bejing is trembling knowing you are on there case to finally dismantle their cherished system.
  1. It's Beijing you low-IQ imbecile (capital "B" and you are missing an "i") :lmao:
  2. It's "their case" you low-IQ imbecile
Like Unkotare, you haven't mastered the English language. And that is exposing you. I would have expected more from the Chinese 50 Cent Army. You guys are amateurs and a complete embarrassment.

As a Republican yoi supported the capitol riots to overthrow democracy and install a dictator.
Who is going to tell Colin the Clown Norris that the President of the United States doesn't sit in the Capitol Building? What could would it do "rioters" to "storm" the Capitol Building if their goal was to "install a dictator"? :laugh:

This foreign disinformation agent is so damn dumb, I can't stand it. He's done no homework at all. Takes no pride in his work.

Who is going to tell Colin the Clown Norris that the President of the United States doesn't sit in the Capitol Building? What could would it do "rioters" to "storm" the Capitol Building if their goal was to "install a dictator"? :laugh:

You know exactly what I mean so stop being childish. It was the first insurrection in American history, it was orchestrated by a wannabe dictator and you all supported it to this day. That's how desperate you are to destroy democracy.

This foreign disinformation agent is so damn dumb, I can't stand it. He's done no homework at all. Takes no pride in his work.

I don't care if you do somersaults in anger. I'm pleased I'm up your snotty nose you vile POS.
You've done my homework. All I do is expose it.
Am I to believe you took pride in supporting the capital riots? That's what it sounds like.
How fucking mentally ill and ignorant are you? Why are you protecting trump and his regime? You received absolutely nothing from his presidency other than a warm inner glow for beating a Democrat.

And that's a fact dickhead. Stick to you filthy bible.

I can't "support" something that never happened, you low-IQ imbecile :laugh:

1. It's Beijing you low-IQ imbecile (capital "B" and you are missing an "i") :lmao:
  2. It's "their case" you low-IQ imbecile
Like Unkotare, you haven't mastered the English language. And that is exposing you. I would have expected more from the Chinese 50 Cent Army. You guys are amateurs and a complete embarrassment.
We might be all that but you are still an ignorant dickhead.

Am I to believe you took pride in supporting the capital riots? That's what it sounds like.
Absolutely not. I was disgusted when Democrats attacked the nation's capital and set it ablaze.

Look at that shit. All because of you leftist thugs cannot accept losing an election:
IMG_9123.jpg

You received absolutely nothing from his presidency other than a warm inner glow for beating a Democrat.
Actually, we "received" everything from President Trump. Here is just a small list of his achievements in such a short period of time (and with Dumbocrats trying to subvert all of his efforts):
  • Record market highs
  • Record low unemployment
  • Lower taxes
  • Secured borders
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Pulled the United States out of the Parris Accords
  • Reduced regulations
  • Increased liberty
  • Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the United States
  • Repatriated nearly $1 trillion in overseas tax dollars
  • Restored constitutional government
That's just a fraction of what he did. All of it 100% fact. All of it 100% indisputable. Of course, being a Chinese disinformation account, you have a deep hatred for him because he placed tariffs on China to even the playing field and labeled China as a currency manipulator. Just two more of his many accomplishments.

Actually, we "received" everything from President Trump. Here is just a small list of his achievements in such a short period of time (and with Dumbocrats trying to subvert all of his efforts):
  • Record market highs
  • Record low unemployment
  • Lower taxes
  • Secured borders
  • Defeated ISIS
  • Pulled the United States out of the Parris Accords
  • Reduced regulations
  • Increased liberty
  • Renegotiated trade agreements to favor the United States
  • Repatriated nearly $1 trillion in overseas tax dollars
  • Restored constitutional government
That's just a fraction of what he did. All of it 100% fact. All of it 100% indisputable. Of course, being a Chinese disinformation account, you have a deep hatred for him because he placed tariffs on China to even the playing field and labeled China as a currency manipulator. Just two more of his many accomplishments.

Yeah sure. That's why he wasn't checked out by Republican voters who changed their mind.

Stick to you filthy bible.
Eesh. Communists sure hate faith, don't they? Of course, we all know why. They don't like commitment to devotion to anything other than the state.

This Chinaman is going to burn in hell for eternity. Unimaginable misery awaits him. Even more than living under the CCP.

Yeah sure. That's why he wasn't checked out by Republican voters who changed their mind.
WTF are you talking about? We literally have zero idea what you are trying to say here. Nobody "changed their mind" about President Trump. In his second election, he received the highest amount of votes in US history. 74 million votes. That's more than Obama ever received. More than Clinton ever received. More than Bush ever received.

You're terrible at your job, son.

WTF are you talking about? We literally have zero idea what you are trying to say here. Nobody "changed their mind" about President Trump. In his second election, he received the highest amount of votes in US history. 74 million votes. That's more than Obama ever received. More than Clinton ever received. More than Bush ever received.

You're terrible at your job, son.
The only problem is Biden got more.
Fuck off with your silly excuses.
Youre beaten like a thrashed dog and whining endlessly.

Name the date the democrats set the capitol building on fire. See how good you are now dickhead.

The only problem is Biden got more.
Which then creates "the problem" for you about your asinine comment that "people changed their mind about Trump". He literally received more votes than anyone in US history before that election, dumb-shit. :laugh:

Watching you running in circles chasing your tail because you're a blind, obedient leftist who failed to do your homework is comical.

Name the date the democrats set the capitol building on fire. See how good you are now dickhead.
Gladly! I already provided the photograph (which I will provide yet again). The date was May 31, 2020. And the fact that you don't know about it proves that you are ignorant, uninformed, and a foreign disinformation agent.

Gladly! I already provided the photograph (which I will provide yet again). The date was May 31, 2020. A bunch of leftist insurrectionist assholes attempting to overthrow a duly elected government:

Forum List

Back