The CCP must be removed

Did you just prove that China is the #1 threat to the world today? I think so :laugh:
The threat is morons that work hard to make China cut our supply. Also, China didn´t force western companies to drop you for cheap labor. You have been fooled twice, now they want you to burn up in Chinese nuclear mushrooms.

You claim to be outraged by the CCP, but your inaction demonstrates your indifference - hypocrite.
Nope! Still not "hypocrisy" you uneducated imbecile. If you're going to work US territory for the CCP's 50 Cent Army, you need to learn English. Xi Jinping is likely to execute your dumb ass for this poor performance.

It would only be "hypocrisy" if I claimed to be outraged but actually supported it in my personal life. But I'm outspoken against the CPP and fully hate it the CCP as much as my words indicate. So I'm 100% consistent.

How many times do I have to explain this to you? I mean, I know you're a foreigner and all, but I made this pretty clear. I dumbed it down to a 2nd grade level. Can you have someone else take over this board for you? Someone from the 50 Cent Army that we can at least deal with?

Also, China didn´t force western companies to drop you for cheap labor.
Well that part is true. The Dumbocrats did that to us with their failed pro-China and unfriendly business ideology. High taxes, crushing regulations, and unions all sent jobs overseas where it was more cost-effective to conduct business.

You have been fooled twice, now they want you to burn up in Chinese nuclear mushrooms.
You sound scared. Don't go through life like a pussy. That is so unbecoming of a man. I know you're a left-wing beta-male, but have enough pride to at least fake it son.

Well that part is true. The Dumbocrats did that to us with their failed pro-China and unfriendly business ideology. High taxes, crushing regulations, and unions all sent jobs overseas where it was more cost-effective to conduct business.
I don´t think this is a democrat only issue. Trump says:

That´s actually a news for the conspiracy theories forum, but it fits in here too.

"Liu was firing back at the allegations by US Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo who earlier accused China of developing biotechnologies to “support [the] Chinese military” with “purported brain-control weaponry.”
Raimondo claimed that Beijing was using the cutting-edge tech to exercise mind control over “members of ethnic and religious minority groups,” referring to Uighur Muslims in the Chinese province of Xinjiang. "

That´s worse than Trump. Hail Trump!

You claim to be but you are not, hypocrite.
Bwahaha!!! First the 50 Cent Army Sensei Snowflake is furious that I hate the CCP. Now he has resorted to the disinformation tactic that I "don't". :laugh:

My words and actions are crystal clear, Sensei Snowflake. Xi is going to execute you soon if you don't do better!

The simple solution to this is to eliminate Xi Jinping and the CCP (even if pussies like Sensei Snowflake cry about it).

You will never live long enough to master the English language (or any other language) to the degree that I have.
Sensei Snowflake, you don't even have the fundamentals of the English language. You didn't even know the meaning of "hypocrite". :laugh:

Forum List

Back