The Catholic Church doesnt teach the substitution theology anymore

easy-----IMO Fncc. bases his beliefs on Intellect
That's nice but doesn't explain why it's logical that he should get pleasure from Merriweather believing different than he does. Why is that logical? Because it still seems like a fucked up thing to say.

That's nice but doesn't explain why it's logical that he should get pleasure from Merriweather believing different than he does. Why is that logical? Because it still seems like a fucked up thing to say.
he may have a negative opinion of her INTELLECT

he may have a negative opinion of her INTELLECT
Thus proving my point. But even that reason isn't based upon logic, that reason is based upon his subjectivity; his judgment. The reality is that it was a fucked up thing to say and he most likely meant it that way. Which in reality reflects more on him than on her. God loves truth and logic. He created/is both.

Thus proving my point. But even that reason isn't based upon logic, that reason is based upon his subjectivity; his judgment. The reality is that it was a fucked up thing to say and he most likely meant it that way. Which in reality reflects more on him than on her. God loves truth and logic. He created/is both.

For this two last sentences exists by the way a simple proof. The proof is called "natural science" on its own. Mathematics is the most "unreal" thing which only "thinks" (better to say meta-thinks because it "thinks" between human beings and it "thinks" also in structures "outside of the universe" (although the universe has no outside)). We can say mathematics is this form of reason we are able to understand in the very best way (what's on the other side for everyone a challenge). Whether unknown forms of reason exist this we do not know - but we know mathematics fits perfectly with our way who we are able to think in a senseful way about the physics of the world. And this physical world is totally reasonable = is describeable with mathematics. So indeed it looks like "reason"! was the very first what god created when he had created the world. Perhaps reason was created even "before" time had been created and had existed "since ever" (whatever this could be in this context). We call this often "god is reason". So: Mathematical laws and natural laws we do not invent - we discover them. The world is reasonable in its basic.

The question is: Why are we not reasonable? Concrete question now in the moment: "Why is Putin not reasonable enough to stop his war in the Ukraine and to bring all soldiers home before Christmas?"

Last edited:
Genesis 3:11-12

Is this your bankrupt code or are you not able to speak? I would sdasy if you watch a Feigenbaum-diagramm then you are able to see how the degrees of freedom grow. "In the end" - it's the #4 in this case if I remember well - then you are able to "see" an infinite numbers of degrees of freedom. How to make a good decision in such a situation? Perhaps our passionate stupidity not to accept our freedom and our knowledge makes us evil?

Last edited:
ding

Btw: Eve did not know that this had been a forbidden fruit. She did not exist when god said this to Adam. And in very most cases I miss rationality in men and not in women.

Last edited:
Is this your bankrupt code or are you not able to speak? I would sdasy if you watch a Feigenbaum-diagramm then you are able to see how the degrees of freedom grow. "In the end" - it's the #4 in this case if I remember well - then you are able to "see" an infinite numbers of degrees of freedom. How to make a good decision in such a situation? Perhaps our passionate stupidity not to accept our freedom and our knowledge makes us evil?

It was my answer - man's failure to be accountable - to your question.

Genesis 3:11-12; The man replied, “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”

It has nothing to do with degrees of freedom. It has to do with lack of accountability. Goodness is so ingrained in man that when he violates it, he argues he didn't; “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”

ding

Btw: Eve did not know that this had been a forbidden fruit. She did not exist when god said this to Adam. And in very most cases I miss rationality in men and not in women.
If that were the case she wouldn't have hid when she heard God coming nor would she have said, “The snake tricked me, so I ate it.”

It was their failure to take accountability for their actions which led to their punishment.

And it is all men and all women who fail to take accountability for their actions which leads to their punishments in life. You can't learn from mistakes if you don't acknowledge they were mistakes. It really is a simple as that. It's profound.

It was my answer

Or your blasphemy - depends how to see it.

- man's failure to be accountable - to your question.

Genesis 3:11-12; The man replied, “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”

It has nothing to do with degrees of freedom.

Not really. When is a decision a free decision? Only if there is a real choice. I ask myselve sometimes who's more worse - an idiot or a criminal and I fear we all are idiots.

It has to do with lack of accountability.

Of what? ... "Verantwortung". Got it. I use normally the English word "responsibility" instead of accountability. Is this a big difference in the English language?

Goodness is so ingrained in man that when he violates it, he argues he didn't; “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”

A good interpretation of the intriguer Adam in this context.

Last edited:
And it is all men and all women who fail to take accountability for their actions which leads to their punishments in life.

I fear more for the people who are not "punished" here in this life.

You can't learn from mistakes if you don't acknowledge they were mistakes.

Learning from the consequences is the hard way.

It really is a simple as that. It's profound.

Not really. I know from a mass-murderer who lived a happy life and was well respected from everyone in the place where he lived. Five years after his death they found out who he really had been. The leader of a concentration camp of the Nazis. No idea what god will do with him - but I have the feeling some people are not "punished" in our world here because the "criminal record" is much too heavy for this world here.

Or your blasphemy - depends how to see it.

Not really. When is a decision a free decision? Only if there is a real choice. I ask myselve sometimes who's more worse - an idiot or a criminal and I fear we all are idiots.

Of what? ... "Verantwortung". Got it. I use normally the English word "responsibility" instead of accountability. Is this a big difference in the English language?

A good interpretation of the intriguer Adam in this context.
See it any way you want. I couldn't care less. I answered your question.

I fear more for the people who are not "punished" here in this life.

Learning from the consequences is the hard way.

Not really. I know from a mass-murderer who lived a happy life and was well respected from everyone in the place where he lived. Five years after his death they found out who he really had been. The leader of a concentration camp of the Nazis. No idea what god will do with him - but I have the feeling some people are not "punished" in our world here because the "criminal record" is much too heavy for this world here.
You and I do not have perfect knowledge. God does. I trust God.

You and I do not have perfect knowledge. God does. I trust God.

You refuse to learn something because god has a perfect knowledge? Strangest excuse not to try to learn which I heard in my life up to now.

Forum List

Back