The Catholic Church doesnt teach the substitution theology anymore

You refuse to learn something because god has a perfect knowledge? Strangest excuse not to try to learn which I heard in my life up to now.
Incorrect. I refuse to accept your fears. I trust that God has everything under control.

Incorrect. I refuse to accept your fears.

You never have any idea what you try to speak about nor do you try to find out what it could mean what you say, isn't it?

I trust that God has everything under control.

The KKK had the USA under control in the 192x a hundred years ago. In general: People who are burning crosses are no Christians at all. And I fear many of the agressive modern intentionally fake-Christians of the USA are exactly in this tradition. Now - I fear - exists the real danger that also the USA will become a tyranny. A Donald Trump with a bible in the hands hunting for votes is a weird joke of history.

Last edited:
The KKK had the USA under control in the 192x a hundred years ago. In general: People who are burning crosses are no Christians at all. And I fear many of the agressive modern intentionally fake-Christians of the USA are exactly in this tradition. Now - I fear - exists the real danger that also the USA will become a tyranny. A Donald Trump with a bible in the hands hunting for votes is a weird joke of history.
You worry too much.

You don't know me. I don't worry about this world. I trust God.

This I doubt. I think you use an "authority" who you call "god" for to create an illusion of the universality of your personal ideas and/or the common ideas of a little group of people. I'm not sure about whether this ideas are Christian at all.

Last edited:
This I doubt. I think you use an "authority" who you call "god" for to create an illusion of the universality of your personal ideas and/or the common ideas of a little group of people. I'm not sure about whether this ideas are Christian at all.
Incorrect, Gunther.

I didnt know this, I know this since I study theology, there I learned it first. And it seems it is rediscovered since Pope John Paul who went to a Jewish Synagogue in Rome and said "The covenant which never ended". He meant the covenant of God with Abraham and the Jewish People. So the Catholics now teach that Jews are God's choosen people. For centuries they taught that Jews were Christ murders, and that they lost their inheritance to the new covenant the Catholic church. Now they dont teach this anymore. They now teach that Jews are God's choosen people.

My opinion, Im against persecution of Jews, but it is just theology, and we dont need to compromise it to satisfy jews or muslims or anyone. We could as well be more tolerant and accept that Mohammed was the Prophet of God. I think it can be reinterpreted that way though, so probably it is not wrong. But just because we now teach Jews are God's choosen people it wont be more jewish, or the Jews wont like Jesus more. Because Jews still teach something detrimental that Jesus was not a person of God incarnated and didnt brought salvation to mankind. To Jews Jesus is a heretic, and Christianity is pagan because they do not accept the trinity. We could as well get away with the trinity, if Jews dont like it or are offended. Historically the substition theology lead to persecution of Jews, but it doesnt have to. But Im neutral we could reinterpret it that way too, but for centuries it was seen in a other light. I dont consider it neccessary dangerous if we do not persecute Jews.

"Jesus explicitly ratified the New Covenant by instituting the Eucharist. He initiated the sacrificial offering that He would consummate on Calvary, and then continuously offer in heaven — and He did this as “a priest forever” in the line of Melchizedek. He presents this offering in His deified humanity, which was crucified, resurrected, ascended, and enthroned “at the right hand” of the Father."

‘Jesus Explicitly Ratified the New Covenant by Instituting the Eucharist’

Even I am Catholic, my ancestors on my moms side were Jewish. However nobody practiced the religion. I only found out when I did my family tree history. Anyway I guess when they came to America religion mjust have gone out the window. :dunno: my extended family (not immediate) are all Catholics. If you read thw whole article it may be more insightful. Love ya Morti.

https://www.ncregister.com/blog/jesus-explicitly-

ratified-the-new-covenant-by-instituting-the-eucharist

I not. I think meanwhile you are only an atheist who speaks in the name of the own empty phrases which he calls "god".

That's not your problem.
It doesn't matter to me what you think about me. It only matters to yourself and God. Thou shall not bear false witness and all.

It's potentially everyone's problem.

It doesn't matter to me what you think about me.

Good.

It only matters to yourself and God.

Not your problem, atheist.

Thou shall not bear false witness and all.

:lol: It would be a false witness to call you a Christian.

It's potentially everyone's problem.

Everything is potentially everyone's problem - but nearly nothing from this "everything" is fortunatelly a real problem for a concrete person.

Good.

Not your problem, atheist.

:lol: It would be a false witness to call you a Christian.

Everything is potentially everyone's problem - but nearly nothing from this "everything" is fortunatelly a real problem for a concrete person.
I leave this for you and God to work out. I trust God.

I leave this for you and God to work out. I trust God.

No. You do not trust in other human beings who do not share your form not to think. The empty phrase "god" is for you only an universal excuse for everything what you [like to] make wrong.

Forum List

Back