I got an email from my Church. Tomorrows emphasis will be forgiving your neighbor

Now if you were a liberal you wouldn't have to waste any time wondering what you might have said or done to offend your neighbor. Just pick from that long, long list. It's so much easier on liberals! No work and everything's free.

Please don't try it...there may be afterlife consequences.

When I was a kid, all of the preaching in church was done in Latin. As I became a teen, the Catholic Church dumped Latin, and instead started having masses in Polish.

Now they don't even have that.

As a result, unless someone croaks, I am not inclined to attend church. But that doesn't mean that I don't believe in the basics of the faith, the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden and not Adam and Steve.

When I was a kid, all of the preaching in church was done in Latin. As I became a teen, the Catholic Church dumped Latin, and instead started having masses in Polish.

Now they don't even have that.

As a result, unless someone croaks, I am not inclined to attend church. But that doesn't mean that I don't believe in the basics of the faith, the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the Garden and not Adam and Steve.

The homily was in the native language, not Latin.

sad when there is a neighbor that needs forgiveness - my experience, save your breath.

They usually don't even know what the Bible called a neighbor. So let me educate those churches here, Jesus explains to Nicodemuss, that your neighbor is the one who didn't bypass you on your way to Jerico but put you up in that hospital.

Forum List

Back