The Catholic Church doesnt teach the substitution theology anymore

You mean like you were trying to help me by repeatedly denigrating my faith by calling me an atheist? Or saying my form of "Christianity" is ignorant? Or referring to me as Satan? Or I have "Christian" rules for others but not Christian rules for myself?

If you really would try to help someone with your words then you would not be able to change an opinion by speaking to them that way (those were your words). So the question is who were you really trying to serve? Me? God? Or YOURSELF? It's pretty obvious to me which one it was.

You were seeking dominion over me. You were serving your pride. The kindest thing I could do was to mark your attacks on my character as fake news and remind you to worry about your soul rather than mine.
It is supremely ironic that you believe I know nothing about you but you believe you know everything about me.
If anyone is guilty of blocking the way to God of others, it's you with your judgmental self serving attacks on my faith and character.

If you have any doubts about this I would encourage you to go back and read this exchange paying careful attention to what I wrote. I did. I still can't figure out what I wrote that set you off. I never once attacked you, you were the aggressor from start to finish.
That's great advice. You should follow your own advice.

You are an experienced propagandist of nonsense, atheist.

I’ve heard Protestants say this.. or probably anti-catholic propaganda that was very real in America throughout its founding and history.

FIFA has recently changed the rules for Substitutions .

Why not follow this excellent example and let Football help the Church achieve a great goal ?

Forum List

Back