The Catholic Church doesnt teach the substitution theology anymore

ding

Your laughter shows me something else than what you say, mad man. Here a quote from the Dalai Lama for you: "Our lifes are never completely in our own hands - but our lifes are also never completely out of our own hands.".

By the way, atheist: When Christians speak about to be in the hand of god then we use normally the singular "hand" and not the plural. Sure it's also possible to use the pural, but normally we don't do it. Don't ask me why. We could "god" also call "gods" - but also this we don't do. In the second case everyone would immediatelly get the feeling something is wrong with you and would be astonished about your ignorant form of "Christianity" and/or "Humanity". The first case is only a little symptom - but not the only one. I fear you have only "Christian" rules for others - but not real Christian rules for your own person. You give no Christian any other chance than to warn you and to warn against you. I don't have any idea whether you blocked the way to god for any other person on this planet. But if so then you need help.

Last edited:
ding

Your laughter shows me something else than what you say, mad man. Here a quote from the Dalai Lama for you: "Our lifes are never completely in our own hands - but our lifes are also never completely out of our own hands.".

By the way, atheist: When Christians speak about to be in the hand of god then we use normally the singular "hand" and not the plural. Sure it's also possible to use the pural, but normally we don't do it. Don't ask me why. We could "god" also call "gods" - but also this we don't do. In the second case everyone would immediatelly get the feeling something is wrong with you and would be astonished about your ignorant form of "Christianity" and/or "Humanity". The first case is only a little symptom - but no the only one. I fear you have only "Christian" rules for others - but not real Christian rules for your own person. You give no Christian any other chance than to warn you and to warn against you. I don't have any idea whether you blocked the way to god for any other person on this planet. But if so then you need help.

You see what you want to see. You would be better served worrying about your soul rather than mine

You see what you want to see. You would be better served worrying about your soul rather than mine

Do you "win" yourselve every day to death? Example: An opinion is not able to be a "fake news". An opinion is an opinion. And even in best case - and also the most unreal case as far as I am able to imagine in case of your person - if you really would try to help someone with your words then you would not be able to change an opinion by calling this opinion "fake news". A fake news would it be for example when someone would say the Eiffel tower was constructed from Donald Trump - the master of fake and nonsense "news". So if you like to change my opinion about you then you have to do this in another way. And if you don't care about my opinion - what you said - then why for heavens sake do you speak with me at all, Satan?

Last edited:
It certainly seems like you are trying to do that now. You would be better served worrying about your soul rather than mine.

Learn to listen - also to your own natural heart and specially also to the Holy Spirit - this will be perhaps the very best for your own way - if you really seek god and not domination over other human beings.

Last edited:
ding

You will never die on a cross, "winner", isn't it?

I have eternal life through Christ my Lord and Savior. Would you like to speak for Him too?

Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed

I have eternal life through Christ my Lord and Savior. Would you like to speak for Him too?

Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed
no comment

if you really would try to help someone with your words then you would not be able to change an opinion by calling this opinion "fake news"
You mean like you were trying to help me by repeatedly denigrating my faith by calling me an atheist? Or saying my form of "Christianity" is ignorant? Or referring to me as Satan? Or I have "Christian" rules for others but not Christian rules for myself?

If you really would try to help someone with your words then you would not be able to change an opinion by speaking to them that way (those were your words). So the question is who were you really trying to serve? Me? God? Or YOURSELF? It's pretty obvious to me which one it was.

You were seeking dominion over me. You were serving your pride. The kindest thing I could do was to mark your attacks on my character as fake news and remind you to worry about your soul rather than mine.

You know nothing about me. You refuse to think and to learn, that's all. And perhaps you are proud on the wrong reasons. Whatever: Happy Christmas.
It is supremely ironic that you believe I know nothing about you but you believe you know everything about me.

I don't have any idea whether you blocked the way to god for any other person on this planet. But if so then you need help.
If anyone is guilty of blocking the way to God of others, it's you with your judgmental self serving attacks on my faith and character.

If you have any doubts about this I would encourage you to go back and read this exchange paying careful attention to what I wrote. I did. I still can't figure out what I wrote that set you off. I never once attacked you, you were the aggressor from start to finish.

Forum List

Back