The Capitol riot suspect who admitted to new felonies while representing himself compared himself to Jesus in new court filings

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

--trump

Federal prosecutors have accused Fellows of entering the Capitol through a broken window on January 6 and smoking marijuana in Sen. Jeff Merkley's office during the insurrection. Fellows faces charges including a felony count of obstructing an official proceeding.

He went on to compare himself to Jesus.

"The Pharisees hated Jesus, they accused him of causing a spiritual insurrection among their people, disgracing the temples and their God," Fellows wrote. "The prosecution accuses me of being part of a physical insurrection, disgracing the 'temple of democracy' and disgracing their gods Joe Biden and the Democratic Party."

Why isn't trump paying the court fees of his followers?

Why didn't trump pay for the funeral costs of Ashley Babbit?

Does trump think he stir up a shit storm and walk away without consequences?

--trump

Federal prosecutors have accused Fellows of entering the Capitol through a broken window on January 6 and smoking marijuana in Sen. Jeff Merkley's office during the insurrection. Fellows faces charges including a felony count of obstructing an official proceeding.

"The Pharisees hated Jesus, they accused him of causing a spiritual insurrection among their people, disgracing the temples and their God," Fellows wrote. "The prosecution accuses me of being part of a physical insurrection, disgracing the 'temple of democracy' and disgracing their gods Joe Biden and the Democratic Party."

I guess your first attempt at this didnt work, so now you have to ask the question again. See video below.

While this guy is a nut, I will point out that you altered Trumps quote.

"We are going to the capitol, to peacefully and patriotically protest".
Amazing how so many people misunderstood Trump when he told Them to go to the capital and "stop the steal". Apparently they thought the VP and congress should be prevented from certifying the election. What a bunch of dumbasses.

--trump

In a word YES.

Amazing how so many people misunderstood Trump when he told Them to go to the capital and "stop the steal". Apparently they thought the VP and congress should be prevented from certifying the election. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Yes, a bunch of dumbasses, because your left wing media cuts everything he says.

I watched his speech, LIVE on TV. Nothing he said ever struck me as, "go down their and stop them". When he says stop the steal, he means in the courts, and by lawsuits, etc. He never meant go down to the capitol to physically stop the procedure.

watch the whole thing, the whole speech, not an edited speech.

Yes, a bunch of dumbasses, because your left wing media cuts everything he says.

I watched his speech, LIVE on TV. Nothing he said ever struck me as, "go down their and stop them". When he says stop the steal, he means in the courts, and by lawsuits, etc. He never meant go down to the capitol to physically stop the procedure.

Seriously? The people who entered the capital walked over from seeing him live. Are saying the TV can alter in-person events now? What will they think up next.

Trump also said they had to fight and take back their country.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide' 'We will stop the steal'​

Oatfield has snapped. Lefties are so weak-minded. TDS ate away what little gray matter there was.

iujones.gif

Who was watching the TV and said, "you know what? I'm gonna run down there right now and storm the capitol!" No one did.

It was a spontaneous even that got out of control. End of story.
Nope, there was far too much preparation on the part of certain individuals to call it spontaneous.

Forum List

Back