The Cancer That Is Netanyahu

The Palestinians have to admit they have lost, and the rest of the world has to stop propping them up and extending their suffering.
Or the Jewish Squatters can go back to Europe where they came from.
What European country should , in your opinion, give up land for a Jewish state on that continent?
I would say Poland and Germany... since they were the worst offenders.

Um, the book that claims that also has talking snakes and giants.

And I don't believe in those, either.

A bunch of white people from Europe don't have a claim because they share a distorted version of the religion practiced there 3000 years ago.
Doesn't matter what you believe. History proves Israel was a nation 3000 years ago, not just the Bible.

And you are still dodging. Because you don't want to talk about Bibi. Which makes one wonder why you opened the thread at all.
Jews' Suicidal Sympathy for Blacks

When Bibi's brother was killed by hostage-taking jihadis at an airport that Israel foolishly built for Uganda, does that mean the JEWS!!! planned it in advance to give political glory to the Netanyahu family?

Doesn't matter what you believe. History proves Israel was a nation 3000 years ago, not just the Bible.
If Zionism Is Wrong, So Is Americanism

Irrelevant. Oppressed people escaping from European Birth-Class Supremacy had no prior claim to America. Just like Israel, it was a land wasted on unevolved savages. All great nations arose from contempt for the unfit previous inhabitants.

And you are still dodging. Because you don't want to talk about Bibi. Which makes one wonder why you opened the thread at all.

I'm happy to talk about Bibi. I think he's 1000 times more leader than your molester n chief is, has been or ever will be.

He is what a REAL president would be. Defending his nation from invaders. Dumbass molester n chief is too busy falling up stairs, off of bicycles and shaking hands with ghosts to defend our nation.

Or the Jewish Squatters can go back to Europe where they came from.

I would say Poland and Germany... since they were the worst offenders.

Nope. They won fair and square when the Arabs tried to wipe them out.

Actually, History is kind of questionable, at best. The Archeological evidence for the Kingdom of David is scant.

Nope. They won fair and square when the Arabs tried to wipe them out.

And we've been bailing them out ever since, haven't we?

Here's an idea. Let's stop supplying the Zionist Squatters with weapons, and see how long they fucking last.

But the relative calm of the last decade-and-a-half was built upon a series of illusions: that the Palestinians and their aspirations for freedom could be hidden behind concrete barriers and ignored; that any remaining resistance could be managed through a combination of technology and overwhelming firepower; that the world, and especially Sunni Arab states, had grown so tired of the Palestinian issue that it could be removed from the global agenda, and consequently, that Israeli governments could do as they pleased and suffer few consequences.

The attack on 7 October shattered all these presumptions. Hamas gunmen on motorbikes and the backs of pickup trucks sailed through the “smart” barrier that cost more than the entire GDP of Grenada. Caught off guard, Israel’s army appeared almost immobilised, unable to regain control of some towns and kibbutzim for more than 48 hours. Every aspect of Netanyahu’s project collapsed on the Saturday morning Israelis have taken to calling “the black shabbat”.

Successive Netanyahu governments did not make Israelis safer. Instead, they made them vulnerable to attacks such as the one Hamas carried out. Netanyahu did not chart a path for Israel out of its dependence on the United States. Instead, he left Israel as dependent on its US backer as it was during the only comparable disaster in Israel’s history, the 1973 Yom Kippur war. Netanyahu promised to streamline the state and make government more efficient. Instead, Israel’s bureaucracy has been hollowed out, its social services underfunded and unresponsive.

And yet, while Netanyahu’s vision for Israel has been utterly discredited, there is no clear successor poised to break with it. The iron tracks that Netanyahu laid may prove too hard to shift. The current crisis may very well mark the end of Netanyahu’s public career. But Israel may also be trapped in conditions of his making long after he is gone.

There is no safe right leaning government.
Why have so many of my War threads been moved to I/P

While threads like this remain here?

And you wonder why so many see the obvious bias

Actually, History is kind of questionable, at best. The Archeological evidence for the Kingdom of David is scant.

And we've been bailing them out ever since, haven't we?

Here's an idea. Let's stop supplying the Zionist Squatters with weapons, and see how long they fucking last.

Good for us.

Dead jews, the pinnacle of JoeB's world, (well after dead mormons)

Word on the street is there was a stand down order and the fences were off. Seems like if everything was running normally, such an attack would be impossible.
A lie makes the trip half way around the world while the Truth is just getting out of bed

Forum List

Back