The Cancer That Is Netanyahu

You forgot to include, “…. because I say so”.

People in the Bible Belt have always been called Bible Belters. Does that make them a nationality?

Has the Likud Party invaded the Islamic terrorist enclaves with a coordinated surprise attack that involved mass murder, kidnapping, rape and killing of children?

I didn’t read about that. Can you provide a link?

I should offer that I’m not Jewish so your attempts at slur aimed at me with your thinly veiled Jew hate is a waste of time.

Yes. Hitler demonized Jews just as you demonized me because you presumed I was Jewish.

Obviously you don’t know right from wrong.

I think you're a Zionist.

It’s a UN funded welfare agency and international welfare that perpetuates the fraud of an invented people with an invented identity invented by an Egyptian terrorist.
Israel is a USA funded child murdering; hate filled un-godly people.

Israel, the 51st State of the USA & then maybe not
For all practical purposes Israel is America’s 51st State. The US gives Israel 10’s of $billions of dollars each year and yet American Citizen’s did not vote for this.

What’s up?

I think it is time for a national vote on this.

Either we bring in Israel as our 51st State and they pay their fair share, or we stop the $billions in handouts.

How do you vote-?

This report provides an overview of U.S. foreign assistance to Israel. It includes a review of past aid programs, data on annual assistance, and analysis of current issues. For general information on Israel, see CRS Report RL33476, Israel: Background and U.S. Relations, by Jim Zanotti. Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date, the United States has provided Israel $127.4 billion (this amount is outdated) in bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance, although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance.

BTW We, as in American citizens owe Israel nothing, nada, zip, zero so I ask---

In Jerusalem Israeli’s spit on Christians and the US press never reports it.

What’s up------?
:)-

Actually, History is kind of questionable, at best. The Archeological evidence for the Kingdom of David is scant.

And we've been bailing them out ever since, haven't we?

Here's an idea. Let's stop supplying the Zionist Squatters with weapons, and see how long they fucking last.
No, history is not questionable or scant. You're wrong.

THE JOOOOOSSSS ARE COMING TO GEEEEETTTT YOOOOUUUUU.

LOl, GFY.
Yup, whenever anyone calls out the Zionists, play the oppression card.

People are getting a little tired of it, though.

You just reaffirmed the reasons for not propping the Islamic terrorist enclaves with welfare money. They don’t play nice despite the decades of welfare payments and they’re incapable of forming any sort of society other than Islamic terrorist dictatorships.

Right. For 800 years under the Ottoman Caliphate there was no Pal’istan. There was only a geographic area or Sanjak, ie: administrative district never known as Pal’istan.
Sanjek is Turkish for Palestine.

saçmalık is Turkish for Hollie

People see through the use of zionists for jews.

Actually, the correct spelling is sanjak.

Why let ignorance interrupt another of your silly tirades?

Nope I like most Jews. I just don't think much of Israel.
You should have added, “some of my best friends are Jews™ ”.

That’s an attempt by average Jew haters to feign credibility as you use Zionist and Jew as a slur.

You should have added, “some of my best friends are Jews™ ”.

That’s an attempt by average Jew haters to feign credibility as you use Zionist and Jew as a slur.

In my case, it's true. I live in Buckhead and most of the people I am friends with are Jewish.

Actually, it isn't. Archeological evidence barely notices the Hebrews, but it does note the worshippers of Baal, Astarte and other pagan gods and goddesses.
Did Israel exist 3000 years ago? Yes or no.

Did Israel exist 3000 years ago? Yes or no.

Wouldn't know. Based on the archeological evidence, it's doubtful.

Most of what is "The Bible" Wasn't written until the 5th Century BCE. Made up by religious fanatics resettled into the region by the Persians.

The evidence we do have is that Yahweh was just one of many Gods worshipped in the region.

Wouldn't know. Based on the archeological evidence, it's doubtful.

Most of what is "The Bible" Wasn't written until the 5th Century BCE. Made up by religious fanatics resettled into the region by the Persians.

The evidence we do have is that Yahweh was just one of many Gods worshipped in the region.
You're a broken record.

Forum List

Back