The Browning Hi-Power Reborn!

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
If you thought you could never afford a Browning Hi-Power think again,
Springfield Armory has released the SA-35 9mm. It's the Browning P-35 with some slight changes like bigger safety latch, bigger sights, no magazine safety and it's going for just under $700.

https://www.shootingtimes.com/editorial/springfield-sa-35-pistol-hi-power/453280

iu

Ammo is hard to find and expensive right now. I personally have a "no new calibers" rule in place, but if you already have 9mm ammo on hand, go for it!

I expect the ammo shortages will eventually end and the 9mm being so popular they'll be making it by the shit ton.
I've been able to get a lot of ammo during this shortage it just takes a lot of searching and paying in advance to hold your spot.
While I did pay more I'm okay with that,I buy what I can and dont shoot very often.
If I get a new gun I can have a few thousand rounds for it in a matter of a few weeks.
Hell,I just bought that S&W 610-3 not to long ago and have around 4k rounds for it varying in calibers but mainly 10MM Mag.
I just dont feel right if I'm not well supplied.....even if it costa a bit more.

Ammo is hard to find and expensive right now. I personally have a "no new calibers" rule in place, but if you already have 9mm ammo on hand, go for it!
Some ammo is hard to find but not all unless you're looking only in the big box store, bad idea, they tend to charge more and are out almost as soon as they stock. Yes ammo prices have gone up but some are coming down in price. I get all the ammo I need all the time, check out AmmoSeek.

That's beautiful. I had a highpower Browning, awesome. I also had several Arcus, 94 and 98 or something, had several. One was much a highpower but SA only, the 94 think it was.

Forum List

Back