Kitchen Improvements

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
We had new countertops installed about a month ago. I've started going around the kitchen replacing the electrical outlets and light switches. I've been replacing those generic white ones with these bronze colored ones I found at Lowe's with faceplates to go along with. It's coming out really nice. It's amazing how minor, inexpensive improvements like this can really add to the look of a room.

IMG_5448.jpg

We had new countertops installed about a month ago. I've started going around the kitchen replacing the electrical outlets and light switches. I've been replacing those generic white ones with these bronze colored ones I found at Lowe's with faceplates to go along with. It's coming out really nice. It's amazing how minor, inexpensive improvements like this can really add to the look of a room.

View attachment 558286

It took a sledge hammer to replace an electrical outlet?

View attachment 558286
I agree, very nice look.

Forum List

Back