The Brave Russians and their Mighty Military

If most russians support putin’s expansion by force policy as you claim then i am grateful gor the ones who dont
You are repeating propaganda. He went in to stop an invasion of Crimea, the seizing of a Russian military base and port, and an ethnic cleansing of the Donbas.

My only side is that to the ideals of the Constitution, for as long as it shall last.

If someone wants to eliminate me, because they are not on that side? Then they have to answer to the law, and they were never really good Americans to begin with, were they?

If you give a thumbs down to the nation's motto? Than it is you who are an enemy of the nation, more than any "leftist," that will swear loyalty to the bill of rights.
????
There is no more constitution!!!

Tiberius Biden and Odemon eliminated that

You are repeating propaganda. He went in to stop an invasion of Crimea, the seizing of a Russian military base and port, and an ethnic cleansing of the Donbas.
There is no justification for russian invasion if ukraine

Defend itself from what? US? We aren't invading Russia, nor are our allies. However, Russia IS invading a nation that is friendly to us, so of course we are going to keep tabs on it.

Russia has the right to defend itself. but only from actual, not perceived threats. Preemptive nuclear strikes are not a permissible defense.
The Donbas Republics have been wanting to be part of Russia since the beginning of this year, since February.

Putin has put off, and refused the Dumas request for the motion. Now? The only way to prevent a nuclear conflict, by widening the war, is to make the part of Russia, so the the clandestine special OPs units will think twice about attacking Russia. It is just that simple. You keep calling territory that has desire to be RE-united with Russia, that is ethnically Russian, which the Ukrainian neoNazis have been ethnically cleansing anyway. . . SO, it is now Russian territory.

Like I had told you earlier, you don't understand what is going on in foreign affair, only the propaganda you see on TEE VEE, or read in your Neo-nazi war-blogs.

Historic Context Of The Referenda In Ukraine​

View attachment 701501
ukrelection.jpg

ukrelection3.jpg

". . . In 2014, after the violent fascist coup in Kiev, one of the first laws implemented by the new government removed the Russian language from official use. Instead of overcoming the differences between its people it only sealed the predominant split in Ukraine.

The election promise of the current Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelenski to make peace with the Russia aligned rebellious Donbas region by adhering to the Minsk 2 agreements was rewarded with a large share of southeastern votes for his presidency. However, after having been threatened with death by fascists, Zelenski has made a 180 degree turn and has since posed as Ukrainian nationalist. In consequence he has lost all support in southeastern Ukraine.

The southeastern parts of today's Ukraine have for centuries been part of the central Russian empire. They were only attached to the Soviet Republic of Ukraine under Lenin's rule in 1922 and, in the case of Crimea, in 1954 under Nikita Khrushchev who himself had grown up in the Donbas region. . . . "

We Might Be Spared Nuclear War for Now But the Threat of Home Grown Tyranny Remains​

I am on neither side. I hate both right now. My ideology tends to lean further right, but I align myself with no party, group, or movement.
I don’t know what your end game is ??
The Donbas Republics have been wanting to be part of Russia since the beginning of this year, since February.

Putin has put off, and refused the Dumas request for the motion. Now? The only way to prevent a nuclear conflict, by widening the war, is to make the part of Russia, so the the clandestine special OPs units will think twice about attacking Russia. It is just that simple. You keep calling territory that has desire to be RE-united with Russia, that is ethnically Russian, which the Ukrainian neoNazis have been ethnically cleansing anyway. . . SO, it is now Russian territory.

Like I had told you earlier, you don't understand what is going on in foreign affair, only the propaganda you see on TEE VEE, or read in your Neo-nazi war-blogs.

Historic Context Of The Referenda In Ukraine​

View attachment 701501
ukrelection.jpg

ukrelection3.jpg

". . . In 2014, after the violent fascist coup in Kiev, one of the first laws implemented by the new government removed the Russian language from official use. Instead of overcoming the differences between its people it only sealed the predominant split in Ukraine.

The election promise of the current Ukrainian president Vladimir Zelenski to make peace with the Russia aligned rebellious Donbas region by adhering to the Minsk 2 agreements was rewarded with a large share of southeastern votes for his presidency. However, after having been threatened with death by fascists, Zelenski has made a 180 degree turn and has since posed as Ukrainian nationalist. In consequence he has lost all support in southeastern Ukraine.

The southeastern parts of today's Ukraine have for centuries been part of the central Russian empire. They were only attached to the Soviet Republic of Ukraine under Lenin's rule in 1922 and, in the case of Crimea, in 1954 under Nikita Khrushchev who himself had grown up in the Donbas region. . . . "

We Might Be Spared Nuclear War for Now But the Threat of Home Grown Tyranny Remains​

Z and his gang are trying to drag the world into WW3
They think this is a game

There is no justification for russian invasion if ukraine
Sure sure.

Just like Israel had no justification for the invasion of Egypt and Syria.

And the United State had no justification for the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, or any of the other interventions it routinely does.

Spare me your absolutist platitudes. They are hollow and full of hypocrisy.

It's a nation right on their border, with an army that was posing a threat to one of its military bases. I do not see why you are ignoring it.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Z and his gang are trying to drag the world into WW3
They think this is a game
You know, I partially agree with you there, I don't trust anyone in any of this.

I have found it queer as hell that energy shipments have not stopped to some of the Eastern European nations. I forget which ones. Ukraine is still getting money from Russian, to ship gas to. . . like, Hungary, Romania? OR something like that?

Something is queer as hell, and doesn't make any sense with any of this, IMO.

All of these ruling oligarchs are evil fuckers IMO.

Sure sure.

Just like Israel had no justification for the invastion of Egypt and Syria.

And the United State had no justification for the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, or any of the other interventions it routinely does.

Spare me your absolutist platitudes. They are hollow and full of hypocrisy.

Its a nation right on their border with an army that was posing a threat to one of its military bases. I do not see why you are ignoring it.

I think the US had justification for invading iraq and afghsnistsn

And the UN agreed

Bit the UN does not agree with putin

Traditionally, when you are at war, you bomb the shit out of your opponent. YOU CRIPPLE THEM.

You make their ability to conduct war impossible. You blockade them. You strangle them economically. YOU DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

You bomb their roads, you bomb their bridges, you bomb their rails, you annihilate their facotories and training camps. This fucking war? Its seems so GD phony!

:dunno:

I think the US had justification for invading iraq and afghsnistsn

And the UN agreed

Bit the UN does not agree with putin
The western powers and the international oligarchs control the international institutions.

Look up who donated the land for the UN.

Damn, you folks JUST DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT GLOBAL POLITICS!

To defeat Russia, is to defeat a classic enemy of our nation. They hate us.
Let me tell you the news that will never be told to you in the US Fake News farm - No one likes the USA. Nobody.
The fact that people are eager to come to the United States is no different from the desire of people to live in Rome, in the days of the Roman Empire - they were fed for free with food looted from around the world and provided entertainment there in Coliseum. But as soon as the opportunity arose, Rome was destroyed from the outside and from the inside.
Do you know why?
I read the memoirs of a soviet veteran of the World War II. He served after the war in the eastern part of Austria. The western part was occupied by the Allies. After 1956, Austria became a neutral state and the occupying troops left it. So, he noticed that in the soviet occupation zone, the germans did not like russians, preferring americans, and in the american occupation zone, the germans did not like americans, preferring russians to them.
From this observation, he concluded that people generally do not like soldiers in foreign uniforms on their land.
And now look at the map of hundreds of American military bases around the world. Do you think they love you there because you pay some pennies to the elites of these countries? O.K. Keep thinking that way.

Last edited:
Russia will get the territory they want. You are delusional if you believe otherwise. The realities of that conflict are not affected by the massive psyops going on that all of you idiots are buying into.

They may end up with less territory when all is said and done

Like I said, a lot of you are buying into the narrative. It's depressingly easy to make that happen. Now go get a booster jab and buy an electric car.

One of us is buying a narrative, but it is not me.

The Russian military has been exposed as a paper tiger, nobody in the world fears them any longer. If not for the nukes, people would care about Russia about mash as they do Nigeria.

But do not let that get in the way of your Putin admiration society membership

Forum List

Back