The Brave Russians and their Mighty Military

ptz630nqpv291.jpg
EWPK9Y2U4AAU8Hv.png

For those of you who say Ukraine is nothing but Neo-Nazis, here is images of the founder of Russia's Wagner Group, similar to that of the Azov battalion. Now pray tell, why would Putin use Neo-Nazis to De-Nazify Ukraine?

Cool spin how invading a sovereign nation is now a country "defending itself"
I have made multiple demographic proofs that it is not spin. You can put your fingers in your ears, and just call it that if you like, but THAT? IS nothing but an uneducated ad hom. attack.

There was no reason for this war, I agree.

The western propaganda never reported on what Ukraine was doing to the ethnic Russians, or how they never held up their end of the Minsk agreements. If they had? There would have been no invasion. Instead, the government in Kiev amassed troops in Dec. and Jan. of last year. The CIA and Washington knew what would happen by that provocation, we have the evidence in the wikileak cabals. It is not spin, you are ignorant if you have not kept up with this.

View attachment 702719View attachment 702718

For those of you who say Ukraine is nothing but Neo-Nazis, here is images of the founder of Russia's Wagner Group, similar to that of the Azov battalion. Now pray tell, why would Putin use Neo-Nazis to De-Nazify Ukraine?

Both countries are infested with Nazis, but Joe Biden launders his money with the Ukrainian Nazis, so that's who we are supposed to support.

They may end up with less territory when all is said and done
It's possible.

When war is involved? That is the most chaotic of mistresses, and all of us are really, just arm chair generals and spectators, and even the so-called oligarchs and folks who think they know what they are doing, often don't know what will come of things. That is what makes war such a dangerous policy instrument.

While the world has its eyes on Ukraine, we may forget, that Russia has close economic and military relations with China, and China may not just let Russia's territorial, military, and economic power fall to the wayside, as it would destabilize the global balance of power. . . .

. . . moves could be made that would strain the American economic and military supply capacity before this all pans out.

One of us is buying a narrative, but it is not me.

The Russian military has been exposed as a paper tiger, nobody in the world fears them any longer. If not for the nukes, people would care about Russia about mash as they do Nigeria.

But do not let that get in the way of your Putin admiration society membership
You don't seem to know what narrative means. There is only one going on right now and you are buying it.

Gotta love the digs on the right. Classic bullshit.

ANYWAYS, I just wanted to share this. I keep tabs on pro-Z Russian Tik Tok accounts because I am interested in the war, and equipment being used. So here are some screenshots for those of you on the right who think Russia is "freeing" Ukraine, or "Putin is actually a friend of the American right"... Here is a reminder that they are not.

View attachment 702515View attachment 702514View attachment 702513

To defeat Russia, is to defeat a classic enemy of our nation. They hate us. Let's tire them out so they are no longer a threat.
Is this Russian military or American former military kicked out because they were overheard calling their mothers "Mom"?

Of course you will. :rolleyes:

6v0zcl.jpg

Most of us sane folks?

Won't have taxpayer money go to any Nazis. :sigh2:

Those "Nazis", are bleeding one of our biggest enemies out. China, Russia and Iran have been nothing but threatening to us. Bleeding out one of those countries armies is doing us a favor.

But riddle me this:

5a8ca66a1e0000fb077ac4eb.jpegbs-ed-rr-nazi-chants-20170823.jpgneonazis-600x354.png

These are pictures of American Neo-Nazis. If I just take these pictures, and many other pictures of American Neo-Nazis, and just spew out on discussion boards that America is nothing but Neo-Nazis, would I be right? No. Because the majority of Americans are not neo Nazis. So why is it you can find images of Ukrainian neo-Nazis, and say that all Ukrainians are Neo-Nazis? You don't use that logic for Russians, You don't you that logic for Americans...

One of us is buying a narrative, but it is not me.

The Russian military has been exposed as a paper tiger, nobody in the world fears them any longer. If not for the nukes, people would care about Russia about mash as they do Nigeria.

But do not let that get in the way of your Putin admiration society membership
Shit.

You buy any narrative on your idiot box.

6v0zlf.jpg

"You drinkin' what they're sellin'
Your self-destruction doesn't hurt them
Your chaos won't convert them
They're so happy to rebuild it"

What makes them one of our "biggest enemies," and why?

I want links to empirical evidence proving you contentions, not propaganda.

You completely sidestepped my question, but that's okay. I'll humor you.

Once upon a time, after the end of WWII, and we divvied up Europe for occupation zones, we immediately became suspicious of the communists, and they, of us. Since then, we were engaged in a cold war, each side accusing the other of atrocities, and having their fingers on the triggers of nukes the whole time. Communism brought Eastern Europe to its knees, verifying our suspicions at communism and its failures. The collapse of the U.S.S.R. brought a new chapter to the American-Russian relations, and since, we've been trying to to become friendly with the Russians. We were suspicious of Vladimir Putin, but were willing to work with him. Then the dumbass invaded other countries, destabilizing the region, and then invaded Crimea. That's when we started treating Russia like a possible danger. She was rivaling us economically, her military was getting stronger and stronger, she was becoming a threat. Now, with this invasion of Ukraine, and talk of Nuclear weapons being used by the Russians, they are our enemy right now. Much like Iran and China are. The end.

While the world has its eyes on Ukraine, we may forget, that Russia has close economic and military relations with China, and China may not just let Russia's territorial, military, and economic power fall to the wayside, as it would destabilize the global balance of power. . . .

China used Russia when they had something China needed. I suspect China will move past Russia after the Ukraine debacle. The biggest thing to come out of this whole affair is that nobody in the world fears that Russian military any longer.

You completely sidestepped my question, but that's okay.
No, I didn't actually. Wow, you say you were home educated? You must be one of the few that had a sub-standard education, because your logic and writing skills? ARE SUB-PAR. You are acting like a complete uneducated moron. Pay attention.

Here was your post, so there is no dispute here;

1664399152916.png

Did you or did you not write, as your thesis, "Those "Nazis", are bleeding one of our biggest enemies out."

So do we not first, need to establish, that we agree, that the Russians are enemies to the American people, and not just enemies to the Anglo-American oligarchs and the Anglo-American elites, that are currently trying to construct a global order in their interests, and not in the interests of the little people of the world over?

I am, in fact, not sidestepping a GD thing, I am just not focusing on fucking war propaganda, death and conflict, which is what YOU want to focus on. I am in fact, focusing on the meat of the issue here. Whether or not the American people really have any enemies.

She was rivaling us economically

Bullshit. You don't know your facts here. This is why I asked you to give me verified links to facts. Which your post contained none of, just emotive garbage.
Our economy is far more comparable to China. Russia's economy is anemic.

COMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg

". . . The United States, by contrast, has a nominal GDP of $20.89 trillion—roughly 14 times the size of Russia’s economy. And nominal GDP per capita is $63,413.

Even three U.S. states have larger GDPs than Russia: California ($3.1 trillion), Texas ($1.78 trillion) and New York ($1.7 trillion). Note that California has more than twice the GDP of Russia.

There’s more. Russia’s efforts in Ukraine are being challenged by all of the developed economies, especially the European Union in alliance with the United States. So it’s worth looking at the EU’s combined economic strength: about $15.28 trillion.

Add the U.S. and EU GDPs and you get about $35 trillion, more than 40 percent of the world GDP.. . . "

her military was getting stronger and stronger, she was becoming a threat.

Again, nonsense.

Russia's military is strictly defensive, it was never a threat. Why do you lie? I already PROVED this, in this very thread?

iu
iu

iu

1664400617412.png

iu

I honestly think we are done. You are obsessed with war, death and bloodshed, you need an enemy and have a annihilation death wish. Just the fact that you have this idea that ANY fascists are acceptable, is a sign you are not right in the head. I post facts to support my POV, you post nothing by hyperbole and emotive propaganda.

iu

Forum List

Back