Top UK Cardiologist: Withdraw Approval of ChiCom Flu Jabs

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Funny how almost everything that got you fired or banned from social media about the ChiCom flu the last two years is now considered the accepted fact.

One of Britain’s most influential cardiologists, Dr. Aseem Malhotra—citing a duty to his patients, scientific integrity, and the truth—just published what he describes as perhaps the most critical research paper of his prestigious career. His work, fueled by the sudden death of his “very fit and well” father in July 2021, critically appraised the real-world data around the mRNA COVID jab. After nine months of rigorous research and extensive peer review, Malhotra’s paper concludes what many heavily censored brave experts have been saying for months—the massive push to get the mRNA COVID-19 jab into the arms of humanity serves a purely sinister purpose: increased pharmaceutical shareholder profits at any cost. Indeed, with Pfizer in the lead, Malhotra is convinced the current system, which gives big pharma way too much power, is “encouraging good people to do bad things.” On that note, he is calling for all COVID-19 vaccines to be withdrawn.

Funny how almost everything that got you fired or banned from social media about the ChiCom flu the last two years is now considered the accepted fact.

One of Britain’s most influential cardiologists, Dr. Aseem Malhotra—citing a duty to his patients, scientific integrity, and the truth—just published what he describes as perhaps the most critical research paper of his prestigious career. His work, fueled by the sudden death of his “very fit and well” father in July 2021, critically appraised the real-world data around the mRNA COVID jab. After nine months of rigorous research and extensive peer review, Malhotra’s paper concludes what many heavily censored brave experts have been saying for months—the massive push to get the mRNA COVID-19 jab into the arms of humanity serves a purely sinister purpose: increased pharmaceutical shareholder profits at any cost. Indeed, with Pfizer in the lead, Malhotra is convinced the current system, which gives big pharma way too much power, is “encouraging good people to do bad things.” On that note, he is calling for all COVID-19 vaccines to be withdrawn.

Heart.

Cancers.

Menstruation.

Breast milk.

These vaccines are very, very bad news. Last night my husband and I counted three people we personally know whose cancers were either controlled or in remission and who were vaccinated and boosted. Their cancer returned with a vengeance. One died. Two are in hospice.

It's awful. I take my fair number of sassy swipes on this site but make no mistake about this. I take no pleasure in being right about this. It's a horror.

Forum List

Back