The Brady bunch hosts Jerry's boys in the NFL season opener Thursday night.

I lived in Tampa before I retired and even that long ago the Tampa Bay Bucs were known as the worst American sport franchise in history.

Wow, the difference a couple of weeks can make. Back at the start of February, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were, statistically speaking, the worst franchise in the history of American sports. Sure, the team was headed to its second Super Bowl of the yet-young century, but their creamsicle failings were still so utter and absolute that they could not be overcome. With an all-time regular-season record of 278-429-1, the Bucs remained owners of the worst active win percentage in American sports at .39321, Tom Brady be damned. But according to a reddit user by the handle “TheRatPatrol,” that all changed on Sunday, when the Minnesota Timberwolves dropped their 28th game of the 2020/2021 NBA season 118-99 to the Phoenix Suns. The T-Wolves’ new all-time win percentage following the loss?

The average ticket price is $582.
Seriously ?

I thought $175 to go see Joe Bonamassa was bad. And that was before the pandemic.

Fuck'em.

WHo needs to pay to see overpaid assholes play a game ?

I'd prefer to watch a local high school game.

Better to support them.

To hell with the NFL

hook ‘em horns!
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Amen to that brutha.:thup:why any idiot would cheer on a corrupt organization circus where You now not even know what city your favorite player will be playing in next year,you don’t even know what city your favorite team will be playing in next year,why any idiot would cheer on an organization like that is beyond me.:cuckoo: That’s the no fan loyalty league for ya.fuck the NFL.give me UCLA college football any day of the year.

Forum List

Back