Keyshawn Johnson calls Tony Romo one of the biggest divas he’s ever been around at QB.

Annoucer: Keyshawn, what country is Africa in?
KeyShawn: Muh dick.

Sean - male --- Shawn - girl
Youre such a pussy and you have your genders mixed up again. :laugh:

"What is the meaning of the name Shawn?
The name Shawn is primarily a male name of American origin that means God Is Gracious."

these two have hated each other for a while

they can't even read at a fourth grade level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'''''Surveying the UNC football and basketball students from 2004 to 2012, she found that 60 percent read between a fourth- and eighth-grade level.''''

Youre such a pussy and you have your genders mixed up again. :laugh:

"What is the meaning of the name Shawn?
The name Shawn is primarily a male name of American origin that means God Is Gracious."
nothing wrong with that

I listen to his show on ESPN sometimes on the morning drive, and I tend to listen to Keyshawn just to build up my tolerance to listening to people I don't like. I have increased my time spent listening to his show, hosted with two others. He is awful to listen to.

Nothing is wrong with that. Whats wrong is your claim that Shawn was a female name was wrong. I know you hate how athletes take all your women and get all the glory but you have to stop being a hater.
hey!! hey--I thought you leftists SUPPORTED trannys/LGTBQ/he-shes/etc...........??????

I was never a Cowboys fan so I never followed either of their careers but I think Romo is one of the best there is in the booth. I really enjoy hearing him do a game.

you're still hurting from the buttwhipping I gave you in the other thread
1631126401157.png

Forum List

Back