NFL Week 6 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Week 6 of the NFL season is coming up. Have some really good matchups this week including Bills at Chefs, and Cowpies at Iggles. Starting off, we have a crappy matchup on Thursday with the Commies at Da Bears.

Thursday Night Game
Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears - Bears made the game in Minnesota a knuckle biter. I think they take care of the Commies at home.

Sunday Games
Santa Clara 49er's
at Atlanta Falcons - I'll take the Niners and their tough defense.

NE Patriots at Cleveland Browns - Patriots shut out a potent Lions offense. Think I'll go with them.

Jersey Jets at Green Bay Packers - Pukers rebound against the Jets after losing to the Jints.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indy Colts - Colts at home.

Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins - Vikes seem to be winning the close games this year. Not sure if Tua is available, but think Vikes win regardless.

Cincinnati Bengals at NO Saints - I'll go with the Bengals.

Baltimore Ravens at Jersey Giants - I have a hard time believing in the Jints even if they did beat the Pukers. I'm going with the Ravens.

Tampa Bay Bucs at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers have descended into suckdom. Bucs win easily.

Carolina Panthers at LA Rams - Rams at home.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks - Pretty even match. I'll go with home team Seachix.

Buffalo Bills at KC Chiefs - Game of the week, IMHO. I'll go with the Chefs.

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles - Iggles at home over the Cowpies.

Monday Night Football
Denver Broncos at LA Chargers - Chargers at home over anemic Broncos.

Tampa Bay Bucs at Pittsburgh Steelers - Steelers have descended into suckdom. Bucs win easily.

That's about as kind a word as I've heard for what Tomlin has done to the Steel Curtain. Watching the Steelers now is like witnessing a horrible traffic accident where you can't even imagine how cars ended up in the positions they are in.

That's about as kind a word as I've heard for what Tomlin has done to the Steel Curtain. Watching the Steelers now is like witnessing a horrible traffic accident where you can't even imagine how cars ended up in the positions they are in.
They have some serious rebuilding to do. Tomlin has been around a long time and the Rooneys don't like to change coaches. Don't know if he is part of the problem or part of the solution.

They have some serious rebuilding to do. Tomlin has been around a long time and the Rooneys don't like to change coaches. Don't know if he is part of the problem or part of the solution.

Problem is that they have totally rebuilt the team over and over these past several years in nearly every position yet the same pathetic problems persist. Now they hired last year a new offensive coach WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE COACHING IN THE NFL. The only position left on the team still unchanged is the HEAD COACH. :smoke:

Problem is that they have totally rebuilt the team over and over these past several years in nearly every position yet the same pathetic problems persist. Now they hired last year a new offensive coach WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE COACHING IN THE NFL. The only position left on the team still unchanged is the HEAD COACH. :smoke:
Probably time for a change then. I don't follow the Steelers closely, so I don't know if their front office is much good. Seems to me that Tomlin had his greatest success with the team he inherited from Bill Cowher.

Week 6 of the NFL season is coming up. Have some really good matchups this week including Bills at Chefs, and Cowpies at Iggles. Starting off, we have a crappy matchup on Thursday with the Commies at Da Bears.

Thursday Night Game
Washington Commanders at Chicago Bears - Bears made the game in Minnesota a knuckle biter. I think they take care of the Commies at home.

Sunday Games
Santa Clara 49er's

NE Patriots at Cleveland Browns - Patriots shut out a potent Lions offense. Think I'll go with them.

Jersey Jets at Green Bay Packers - Pukers rebound against the Jets after losing to the Jints.

Minnesota Vikings at Miami Dolphins - Vikes seem to be winning the close games this year. Not sure if Tua is available, but think Vikes win regardless.

Baltimore Ravens at Jersey Giants - I have a hard time believing in the Jints even if they did beat the Pukers. I'm going with the Ravens.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks - Pretty even match. I'll go with home team Seachix.

Monday Night Football

I like the Saints over the Bengals. I think the Bengals are being exposed.

It's not as much a coaching issue as they need a quarterback! All the teams failing now have a QB issue from Pittsburg to Denver! The Rams have a QB, but no O-line to protect Strafford so he's barely surviving on life-support w/18 sacks on him so far this season! :eek: :p:itsok::dunno:;)

It's not as much a coaching issue as they need a quarterback!

I don't think so. Pickett looks good. He's only played one game but my money is that he will turn out much better than Roethlisberger. Pittsburgh lucked into the best QB that they could find this year, now all they need is to find competent coaching to light a fire under the rest of the team. Unfortunately:

OFFENSE:
  1. 1st String RB Harris is turning out not able to run the ball much. He runs away from defenders and cannot plow through them.
  2. WR Johnson can't catch a ball. If he does, he runs straight out of bounds like a goose.
  3. WR Claypool can't catch a ball despite being taller than most everyone.
  4. O Coach has no experience coaching in the NFL, runs the same supid, weak, predictable plays!
DEFENSE:
  1. Best OL TJ Watt only plays one game a year then gets hurt for half the season making him overpaid and next to worthless.
  2. Cam Newton is getting old and worn out trying to be the entire defense.
  3. That only leaves Minkah Fitzpatrict who has done a great job but is getting injured having to make so many plays.
  4. 1st Rounder Devin Bush should be serving Gatorade to the rest of the team.
HEAD COACH:

Mike Tomlin is bluffing his way through games and has never once in countless years had his team up and ready, prepared for a single game, each week they come out playing like the players just met on the street 30 minutes ago.

Other than that, the Steelers are a force to be reckoned with! If an asteroid hits the planet, they might even make it to the mid-season bye before fans stop even showing up for the games.

Thursday Night Game

Sunday Games
Santa Clara 49er's

Monday Night Football
Your predictions are generally on point IMO. However, if the same Chiefs who barely won against the Raiders show up, I think they are in for a very long and possibly humiliating day. Tough for me to say, because I've been a Chiefs fan since Len Dawson was their QB. Other that that, as far as the Miami game, Tua just returned to practice yesterday from concussion protocol, and his back up Bridgewater is also on protocol as well.

McDaniel has already announced that their 3rd string QB will start.

Forum List

Back