The bottom half of Manchinema, Kyrsten Sinema Hits A Record 8% Approval Rating

If taking donations from billionaires that don't live in your state makes you a corrupt scumbag that doesn't belong in Congress ...
You could pretty much gut the entire House and Senate.

Glad to see you still support the janitor on the second floor though.
He's a pretty straight fellow from what I understand ... :thup:

It's only "corruption" to people like Marc when the right does it! He's oblivious to someone like Soros who spent millions of dollars all over the US getting far left District Attorneys elected in large cities.

If that's the case they should be spending their money fighting white supremacy
What white supremacy?

so attacks on the nation's Capitol and even assorted state's Capitols, ie. Michigan aren't attacked by white supremacists
Lol. I get where you're going with this. Sinema and Manchin are white supremacists now.

and brushed under the table by the authorities.
When most DA's and attorneys lean left and work for leftist administrations, nothing gets swept under the rug, except the actual crime that happens in America.

Yeah... a LOT of Republicans and Libertarians admire and respect her taking the stand she has taken. I don't think many folks believe she was being self-destructive for the sake of the Republic but regardless of her motives she and Manchin might well have saved the country from a massive breakdown.
Only fools believe that either party can use a single vote advantage to restructure our Constitutional order. In short, she may well have saved the Union - for now.
You're a fucking hayseed. :auiqs.jpg:

If I can provide this list for you, what are you willing to bet for? Willing to wager your membership on this site?
I have no need to bet, because I have no position about what you said. I neither agree or disagree. I am agnostic on what you said, and just would like to see what backs up your words. You got a problem with that ?

OK then, are you WILLING to bet your membership on this site if I provide 50%?

Or are you too chicken to stand by your words?
I want to hear from you, not from a list.
I can easily tell you who hands legislation over to Congree at barbeques and banquets.

Yes you.

Who else am I talking to?

Everything is about race with you, Marc. You don't have any clear positions beyond "everything and everyone who disagrees with me is racist and/or white supremacist."

Any other dumb questions?
That's not my position.

If it is, prove it.

Present one post where I stated, or even suggested that. Just one.

Put
it up or shut up bitch!

It really shouldn't surprise anyone that wealthy conservatives would support someone like Sinema or Manchin. Should they support idiots like AOC? Sinema and Manchin are keeping the country from being seriously harmed by the far left. Of course they're going to be supported!

That's not my position.

If it is, prove it.

Present one post where I stated, or even suggested that. Just one.

Put
it up or shut up bitch!
Lol okay:
If that's the case they should be spending their money fighting white supremacy, so attacks on the nation's Capitol and even assorted state's Capitols, ie. Michigan aren't attacked by white supremacists and brushed under the table by the authorities.

It's America's biggest threat.

Forum List

Back